PDA

View Full Version : Character Set refusing to key

Kinematics
03-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Hey people. Ive got a model fulled rigged textured etc and ready to go. im working with a team of 5 people on a really rushed 3 week project. I intend to have them use the reference editor to put the scenes together and as far as i can tell...its all going fine.

But i would like to have them use character sets so its easier to use the trax editor and to keep the key frames of all the controls organized (the keith lango way :D ) Ive filed the characters really well i think... i followed this format

Generic->
Master ->
-Pose
--- -Ctrl
--- -skeleton
-Polygon

So in the group master i have Pose and polygon. skeletons go into "generic/master/pose/skeleton", ctrls and ik and such go into "generic/master/pose/ctrl"
eyes balls and helmets and props etc go into "generic/master/polygon"

so i want the ctrl folder which has a placement card, ikholders, pelvis control etc to all be fed into the character set so when they hit S when nothing is selected...all of it is keyed. But right now when i make any attmepts im getting a string of errors...something along the lines of error: anim curve translatex.something.something.

What gives? anyone knows? please do help
thanks guys

CGTalk Moderation
03-05-2006, 09:23 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.