PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Kurv Studios

jademcquade
03-04-2006, 11:12 AM
Hey guys.

I just got Kurv Studios Vehicle Modelling Volume 1 through the door this morning. Am very dissapointed with the state of the product. The case doesnt close securley, the disc was highly marked with blemishes/scratches and it does not function properly.

Every time I click on one of the chapters the DVD tries to go online but Internet Explorer always says "Encountered an error and needs to close".

If I try to open one of the quicktime files manually the video comes up but there is no sound, just a beeping sound every couple of seconds.

Has anyone encountered this with a Kurv product, and could anyone tell me what I should do next please.

allaboutkeys
03-04-2006, 11:30 AM
I don't understand why you have to post this in public. :rolleyes: Contact Kurv Studios and ask them to send you a new DVD.

TimMehmet
03-04-2006, 11:46 AM
I agree, have you never baught a product before...? You do sometimes get a shoddy copy with everything, not just stuff off the internet. Its best to just contact Kurv and complain to them

hrgiger
03-04-2006, 11:47 AM
I don't understand why you have to post this in public. :rolleyes: Contact Kurv Studios and ask them to send you a new DVD.

Perhaps because this is a valid concern as a consumer. If this is just a rare instance, then Kurv can publicly state that they will help consumers with concerns like these. It would help those of use who wish to order Kurv products that we are covered if things like this happen.

Don't let pesonal feelings about a tight knit community overlook the business consumer process.

proton
03-04-2006, 02:10 PM
Sounds like it may have gotten dammaged in shipping. Doesnt sound like something Kurv Studios would ship out. Students at the Dave School have ordered easily over 70 dvds from kurv and none of them had any problems.

I bet if you contact them they will take care of it asap.

Shade01
03-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Hey guys.

I just got Kurv Studios Vehicle Modelling Volume 1 through the door this morning. Am very dissapointed with the state of the product. The case doesnt close securley, the disc was highly marked with blemishes/scratches and it does not function properly.

Every time I click on one of the chapters the DVD tries to go online but Internet Explorer always says "Encountered an error and needs to close".

If I try to open one of the quicktime files manually the video comes up but there is no sound, just a beeping sound every couple of seconds.

Has anyone encountered this with a Kurv product, and could anyone tell me what I should do next please.

It sounds like you need to contact them directly and work it out.