PDA

View Full Version : From bluescreed tp psd transparent?

SEA_Elvir
03-03-2006, 07:28 AM
How can I do this: I have bluescreen scene with one object and I want in AE key that blue out and extraxt that scene like .psd file to get only that object without bluescreen and than that .psd file be transparent all exept that object? I hope that you know what I want :o)

Yas2eR
03-06-2006, 12:23 AM
well ..its hard to understand lol

but i think i get what u want to say ...

in AE there a transperancy background but its colored .. that blue screen u tryin to say ... its like a layer .. and u wish if there like photoshop that pixels background ...

ok there is a key in screen table box or that whatever u call .. there a small keys like zoom and safe area bla bla bla .. and u will find between them .. a transperancy key .. just click and that blue screen will be like photoshop .. without any layers

or if u hate that blue screen color u can change the color like u want and still transperancy ... just press [ CTRL + SHIFT + B ]

hope that what u want ...

CGTalk Moderation
03-06-2006, 12:23 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.