PDA

View Full Version : Meeting :P

Norante
12-14-2002, 12:59 AM
Well, there I was in a meetin with the big boss, listening to all that... and I was really bored. So, there was no better way to get my head out of the sleepness then make a quick sketch. Actually, I thought that it was to be my head in that altar, but I was spared this time around:)

Enough sillyness. Those are the original, in pen, then two versions colored with the tablet. Around 30 minutes for each.
:wip: :wip: Hit them hard ;)

Norante
12-14-2002, 01:02 AM
One version...

Norante
12-14-2002, 01:05 AM
...and the another one

dmcgrath
12-14-2002, 06:27 AM
very nice Norante, I like the second colored one the best. The first on has some weird symmetry going on in the clouds, and it is right behind the altar, it looks like a cow udder. If you tweaked the clouds in the bkgrd I think it would make the piece more compelling. Good work though. :thumbsup: from me.

eunuchbot
12-14-2002, 07:52 AM
I like the first one more, however the symmetry is a little buggy... what wold make it awesome would be some rain...

loganx3d
12-14-2002, 03:30 PM
I think the original (ink) version looks the best... it has the best mood of them all. One suggestion: you've already done the shading with ink, so when you go to color, try getting rid of the ink altogether, or only keep the outlines. I think it would really help the piece.

Norante
12-14-2002, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the comments... it was no really thought off to be colored and all.. but I will take all the comments into consideration for the next pieces. Thank you people.

Stygian
12-14-2002, 08:46 PM
that does look like a heavenly udder in the clouds LOL but all together a nice piece. All I got out of my meeting was an Evil Santa sketch ..

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.