PDA

View Full Version : Ad : Newtek and Animation Factory

Remi
12-13-2002, 09:15 PM
William "Proton" Vaughn from Newtek (www.newtek.com) and Ryan "Remi" Hagen from Animation Factory (www.animationfactory.com) working together for an ad.....stop by and check out both sites....:thumbsup:

proton
12-13-2002, 10:54 PM
I love the work that comes from Animation Factory.......It's always fun working with great artists...be sure to check out the thousands of characters and animations they have done on their site!:buttrock:

Gilgamesh
12-13-2002, 11:14 PM
hehe, nice work, guys. Now I just need to convince myself that I need lightwave before the end of the year.

Remi
12-14-2002, 12:31 AM
what would I have to say to convince you to buy Lightwave? If I was you I would definitly try it out....it's a very good program with a very forgiving learning curve...once you get started and make something with it you won't be able to quit....You might want to warn your girlfriend before you get it if you have one...because you're going to see less and less of her...it rocks....simply put...:thumbsup: :buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.