PDA

View Full Version : The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Goran Tomasic

Goc
02-28-2006, 07:51 PM
Goran Tomasic has entered "The Journey Begins Challenge (3D)".

Epopisces
02-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Welcome to the challenge!

Goc
03-01-2006, 09:49 AM
Thanks Vicioun :)

Alright, since I'm not at home right now, I can't post any art yet, but here are a couple of ideas I had in mind.

1) Imagine two green hills, one is smaller, closer to the viewer, the other one is further away and much larger. On the smaller one a caveman is standing by the small fire which he lit up last night (which is now just a pile of ashes) looking at something. Mouth open, eyes wide he seems to be amazed with what's up ahead. For in front of him, on the greater hill stands a great city. The towers of massive metal, glass and concrete rising high, smoke in the background fills the air from the factories hard at work. And an aeroplane going to places unknown to our little hero. But this is the future that awaits...
"A journey of man"

2) In the center scene there's a cross. It's brand new, like it's just been placed there. Everything else seems washed out, moist and dark. Old trees lurk in the darkness beyond and there seems to be a light fog down covering the darkgreen grass. This is a cemetery. On the left an old woman sits on her ancient briefcase which is coverred in stickers from possibly every place in the world. Her hands rest calmly in her lap while her eyes reveal a sadness of a sort, not knowing what lies ahead. She waits to make a final journey to the beyond. On the right, in the background an angel stands surrounded in a haze of light blue light. The old woman is sad not knowing what lies ahead, while the angel knows everything. The angel stands there smilling,waitting to bring the good news to the old woman.
"The final trip"

mali22
03-01-2006, 08:11 PM
Ajde, ove godine grand prize ide u Hrvatsku! =)

Best of luck to you, Goran!

Pozitivo
03-06-2006, 08:11 PM
mislim da su ti ideje super i samo naprijed jer ti to možeš još i bolje.
Popijemo kavicu sutra :)

CGTalk Moderation
03-06-2006, 08:11 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.