PDA

View Full Version : The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Fernando de Anda Orellana

mosconariz
02-28-2006, 08:34 PM
Fernando de Anda Orellana has entered "The Journey Begins Challenge (3D)".

rattlesnake
02-28-2006, 08:44 PM
Hello man, here u are, well i hope u have the time to finish this challenge friend, ill be watching your steps.
good luck!
:scream:

ilusiondigital
02-28-2006, 09:18 PM
I agree with rattlesnake, hope to see your first steps soon, my friend.

All the best for you Fernando.

Por cierto invitado quedas a mi foro de www.ilusiondigital.com (http://www.ilusiondigital.com)

Un abrazo

TheFirstAngel
03-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Hahaha, have a great Journey Mosco! Wish ya best of luck and lots of fun! :wip: :cool: :beer:

adr
03-02-2006, 01:36 AM
Good luck Fernando and have fun in the Journey :) I´ll keep an eye in your progress .

mosconariz
03-02-2006, 05:23 PM
Hello man, here u are, well i hope u have the time to finish this challenge friend, ill be watching your steps.
good luck!
:scream: This TIME the TIME will not be a great issue... I hope; my image will be simple, yet interesting and a little shocking :rolleyes:

Por cierto invitado quedas a mi foro de www.ilusiondigital.com (http://www.ilusiondigital.com/)

Un abrazo Ostia tío, ¡mola ese foro!
venga, mucha suerte

Translation: Something about kangaroos in Castilla & Aragón...

Hahaha, have a great Journey Mosco! Wish ya best of luck and lots of fun! :wip: :cool: :beer: Thanks friend! Hope you to win some SERIOUS price this time!

Good luck Fernando and have fun in the Journey :) I´ll keep an eye in your progress .

Thanks, me 2! This challenge will be a kewl journey

Ok... I have already my concept and some sketches...
Is about a car accident and the journey after the journey... (death)
Yeah, a little obscure again... :shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
03-02-2006, 05:23 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.