View Full Version : Looking for some basic toturials of XSI
02-28-2006, 04:49 PM
im looking for some XSI basic tutorials
plz basic :D
02-28-2006, 04:52 PM
how can i zoom?
in the maya with scrol we can zoom in XSI how?
02-28-2006, 05:17 PM
If you read the manual you can find how to do this very easy. I will give you a little hint:
The Navigation tool combines a number of different viewport navigation tools into one.
To activate the navigation tool
• Choose Navigation Tool from the camera icon menu or press the s supra key in a viewport perspective view. Then do any of the following:
- Left-click to track (pan).
- Middle-click to dolly.
- Right-click to orbit.
• Press Shift and click as follows:
- Left-click to track (pan) horizontally/vertically.
- Middle-click to roll.
- Right-click to orbit horizontally/vertically.
• Press Ctrl and click as follows:
- Left-click to zoom in using the rectangular zoom tool.
- Middle-click to zoom out using the rectangular zoom tool.
02-28-2006, 05:34 PM
tanx men :thumbsup: can you finde for me some basic tutorials?
02-28-2006, 06:20 PM
Well to start if you look through the sticky threads at the top of this XSI forum you'll find a whole thread devoted just to newbies (like me) and one with tutorials.
Try holding down "S" BTW and using different mouse buttons...
02-28-2006, 07:06 PM
You'll probably be better just buying the www.3dtutorial.com (http://www.3dtutorial.com) Intro to XSI. $50 or so, but it's got hours of training...
02-28-2006, 07:07 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
vBulletin v3.0.5, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.