PDA

View Full Version : The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Chris Davis

ciff
02-28-2006, 10:26 AM
Chris Davis has entered "The Journey Begins Challenge (3D)".

ciff
02-28-2006, 10:49 AM
:buttrock: My first CG Challenge,

Wooo. lol. Very scared, so, so many awesome artists on this forum, but thought, no point waiting years till I think I can actually compete with u guys, might as well just have fun, be creative, and try my best, not gonna get anywhere if I don't give it a go.

Love the idea for the challenge as well, gonna be some awesome artwork for this one I feel, might be a day or two till I can post any sketches up, got tones of stuff to do at work, but thinking about possible scenes and characters already, good luck to everyone, and looking forward to seeing all the work.

Chris :thumbsup:

adel3d
02-28-2006, 11:28 AM
welome to the challenge
wish you success !:thumbsup:

ciff
02-28-2006, 11:36 AM
Cheers Leda,
You too, just had a peek at your site, really nice work, wow, looking forward to seeing your entry, all the best dude.
Chris.

ciff
02-28-2006, 09:13 PM
Doh, got final masters presentation and Viva on Thurs, not gonna get any time to work on this till Friday probly, ah well, roll on Friday :cool: just seen 'Gone' by Linda Bergkvist, holy ****, amazing stuff, gonna have to get a canvas print form CGS store when I can scrape enough pennies together, beautiful, beautiful piece of work, check it out here http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=320963&page=1&pp=15 if you havenít seen it yet. Legend. Right, back to the grind :cry: lol, l8rs people.

CGTalk Moderation
02-28-2006, 09:13 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.