PDA

View Full Version : seriously noob question

kungfuelmosan
02-28-2006, 09:20 AM
basically i cant be bothered to go through the documentation - that and the help files in ZBrush dont have search.

Q: how do i load the Zmapper and other ZPlugin's (not ZScripts) into zbrush? is ther a folder to put it in?

marcus-civis
02-28-2006, 01:00 PM
I can't answer your question because I couldn't be bothered to read it. :rolleyes:

There are instructions on how to install and load ZMapper in the documentation and the ZBC thread (http://206.145.80.239/zbc/showthread.php?t=031281). Installing other plugins is basically the same but you might want to check their documentation.

eblondin
02-28-2006, 07:55 PM
lol that is awesome.

I can understand if you have a legit problem that you can't find the answer to, but if you are just straight up being lazy and tell us your being lazy, I doubt most people will take the time to help you.

rock on marcus

DorisDay
03-01-2006, 08:25 AM
Nicely put Marcus...

Trying to learn ZBrush, can't be bother to RTFM, good luck...:bounce:

kungfuelmosan
03-06-2006, 06:40 AM
thanks heaps fellas

actually ive read the documentation around a thousand times and i went to post a question so i had the post thread window op, forgot what i was doing and at the time was at a tafe course with nothing to do and eating my own limbs seemed more and more appealingi was that bored so i decided to post this.

lol - also whats the deal with 2.5 - i downloaded the cigraph overview from pixologic.com and they had a sneak peak at it and it looks cool but im anawares as to whats going on with it.

some1 said it was out but only for mac, cigraph says sneek peak (2005) google search isnt much help and pixologic.com only says buy 2.0 or upgrade to 2.0?

:banghead:

kungfuelmosan
03-06-2006, 07:21 AM
ok lol - i just put ZMapper files in the ZStartup/ZPlugs directory and when i open ZBrush it says "couldnt find ZMapper plugin yet it comes up with the revision d button in the plugins drop down menu.

wats up?

:banghead:

i also tried downloading it again.

is this because im on mac and the ZMapper plugin nly works on pc?

marcus-civis
03-06-2006, 08:02 AM
Yes, sadly ZMapper has only been released for PC so far. There will be a Mac version, as soon as possible. If you install the PC version on a Mac you'll get the button but it won't work...

On the ZB 2.5 update: that will also be released as soon as possible and is a free update to anybody who has a licensed version of ZB. I would guess - and it is only a guess - that it will be a month or two yet...

kungfuelmosan
03-06-2006, 08:14 AM
snap! okeyday thanks a bundle!

CGTalk Moderation
03-06-2006, 08:14 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.