PDA

View Full Version : The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Stéphane Brouty

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Zapan
02-28-2006, 08:50 AM
Stéphane Brouty is entered in the "The Journey Begins Challenge" update: View Challenge Page (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/journey_begins/view_entries.php?challenger=9662)

Latest Update: Shading (Textured and lit): Environnement
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1146831056_medium.jpg (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?p=3517243#post3517243)

Zapan
02-28-2006, 08:51 AM
yay :bounce:

Good luck everyone , have fun !

cheers ,

-Zapan

gpepper
02-28-2006, 08:51 AM
On résiste pas longtemps hein ?
Welcome aboard Steph !
The spam team is with you !

flaeticia
02-28-2006, 08:52 AM
Rooo toi ici :p
tu vas m'aider hein ? :) ;)

Good luck too

:thumbsup:

Squibbit
02-28-2006, 08:53 AM
hey there Zapan , have fun dude!

Elsie
02-28-2006, 08:56 AM
Good luck Steph! Looking forward to seeing what transpires here, Scar-go ;)!

beelow
02-28-2006, 08:56 AM
Heya steph welcome back to the challenge!:thumbsup:

Gunilla
02-28-2006, 09:04 AM
Hey! Our favourite snail :bounce:

Good luck, Steph!
The spam team is with you !

haha, Gilles said it - not me :thumbsup:

makaron
02-28-2006, 09:17 AM
may all the snails be with you and the peanuts taste great :p
http://hem.bredband.net/makaron/smile/bb.jpg

polygonwarrior
02-28-2006, 09:35 AM
goodluck zapan:bounce:

SONIC-X
02-28-2006, 09:37 AM
Good luck and happy modelling!

Lemog
02-28-2006, 09:37 AM
Hahahaha Cadet... Already on the way... good to see... good and strong chance for you my friend and take care with Laeticia... :scream:

daWinky
02-28-2006, 09:45 AM
Hey Stéphane,

just another member of the spam team here to support you:D !

Have fun and good luck!

-sabrina

rattlesnake
02-28-2006, 10:06 AM
hello friend., i wanted to subscribe your thread so i dont miss your updates on this one, and also want to send u my best wishes here, so all the best Stéphane !:buttrock:

funkyboss
02-28-2006, 10:45 AM
Goooooood luck to youuuuuu Zap'!!!;)
Best wishes for this wonderful journey!
Cya soon.

sonicstrawbery
02-28-2006, 11:01 AM
Yo Zapan, i wish you the best of luck and fun with this one !

Looking forward :thumbsup:

sergioKomic
02-28-2006, 11:22 AM
Good luck Zap-Stephane...:thumbsup:

Im looking forward to your entry!

jmBoekestein
02-28-2006, 11:25 AM
Wayhay... looking forward to your great models Zapan. Good luck!!! :thumbsup:

antone-m
02-28-2006, 11:33 AM
damn I will miss all the fun in this comptetion good luck I wish I can join it :sad:

AIR
02-28-2006, 11:37 AM
HI man..
Wish you peaceful waters here.

Looking forward on comunicado with U guys.

Best!!:thumbsup:

Zapan
02-28-2006, 12:25 PM
w00t !! :bounce:

@ Gpepper : are you kidding ? I'm waiting this for like 3 months :scream:

@ flaeticia : hey sweetie , wassup ? Of course I'm gonna help you , except I'm not sure you will need it . But first where is your thread ?!?! :surprised

@ Squibbit : Hey Squib ! Thx man , good luck to you !

@ Elsie : Wheee heee ! Good luck to you , La Pomme de terre c'est fantastique ! :scream:

@ beelow : Yay , thx Bryce , good luck to you !

*My fingers hurt*

@ Gunilla : Thx Gunie ! I'm bouncing like a bug on my chair ! Hey wait a minute ... Where the hell is your thread ?? :eek: ... you have to come over here ... I still have my pink skirt you know !

@ makaron : Thx Mon' good luck to you , peanuts and fur ... whee heee

@ CUBISIS : Thx man , good luck to you !

@ SONIC-X : Thx Corrie , good luck to you , looking forward fot your awesome modeling skills !!

@ Lemog : I'm sad ... :cry: the challenge is all grey without the french nut !!
Thx anyway for your wishes ... Méchant Lemog !!

@ daWinky : Thx Sabie , glad to have you on my side ... hey wait a minute !! OMG woman ! where the hell is your thread ?? :eek:

@ rattlesnake : Aww thx My friend , I'm very happy to be here once again , sharing great moments with good friends like you ... Sure it will be great , waitin' eagerly another stunning work from you Jorge , Let's rock da place !

@ funkyboss : Thx Carl , my best wishes for you too !!

@ cipher : Thyx Seb , Best wishes for you !

@ sergioKomic : Ahaha ... Thx Sergio !

@ jmBoekestein : Thx man for your kind words , I saw you're going 5D , and I sure will follow both ... best of luck man !

@ the best : What ? you're not joining ? ... nahh you'll join it , you have to !
Thx for your wishes !

@ A I R : Hey Damir , thx for your kind words !

Thx again everyone , best wishes to all ! ... and now I should go to read the subject :scream:

cheers everyone ,

-Zapan

Lemog
02-28-2006, 01:05 PM
@ Lemog : I'm sad ... :cry: the challenge is all grey without the french nut !!
Thx anyway for your wishes ... Méchant Lemog !!
No prob for me Cadet... now... maybe it's time that you become the new French Nut :bounce: :thumbsup:

DimitrisLiatsos
02-28-2006, 01:13 PM
Hey Stephane....have fun ..u French NUT :) .

@ Lemog...don't u dare leave me alone in this...Dadda!..please come in and play Dadda!.....DADDA :sad:

Ego
02-28-2006, 01:16 PM
Goodluck Steph. I am watching you :D

Ego
02-28-2006, 01:17 PM
No prob for me Cadet... now... maybe it's time that you become the new French Nut :bounce: :thumbsup:

Oh no!! Say it aint so The Lemog :(

Lemog
02-28-2006, 01:44 PM
@ Lemog...don't u dare leave me alone in this...Dadda!..please come in and play Dadda!.....DADDA :sad:
Hey mate... you're not alone... you have already all your friends here... and in any case of personal decision... I'll keep around... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Selina42
02-28-2006, 02:17 PM
Thanks very much for your comment! I'm looking forward to seeing your entry and having the chance to take part competition -especially the group crit element -hopefully we'll all learn lots!

Agamemnwn
02-28-2006, 02:42 PM
Hi stephane :D good luck and enjoy the challenge . will definetely keep an eye on your creations :D

monsitj
02-28-2006, 02:49 PM
yes! nice to see you again! wait for your powerful art from you dude! good luck

alancamara
02-28-2006, 03:53 PM
Good luck my friend, I wish the best for you. :thumbsup:

Alan

Elendil_le_Grand
02-28-2006, 04:41 PM
Good luck and i hope you'll make a wonderfull image as in the last challenge ;)

CharlesVarenne
02-28-2006, 06:15 PM
Hi Zapan good luck for the challenge. So good to start a new one...go go go go!:scream::buttrock:

Zapan
02-28-2006, 06:59 PM
@ Lemog : I refuse !! way too much pressure on my tiny shoulders ...

@ DimitrisLiatsos : Thx Dimi ... you call Lolo Dadda ? Whahahahahaha :scream: ... OMG that's the best day of my life !!

@ Queensoul : Thx Queenie ! Yay !

@ Lemog : I'm sad ....

@ Selina42 : Thx Selina for droppin' by here , and right, my very first goal here (and I hope for a lot of contestants ) is to learn as much as possible ... and also have some great moments , beyond all the "challenge" thing ... So I hope you'll enjoy the ride and thx for following this , I'll try to do my best !

@ Agamemnwn : Hey Jannis , Thx mate !!

@ monsitj : Hey Monsit , thx for your kind words !! I'll try to do my best !!!

@ alancamara : Hey Alan , wassup ' my friend , thx for the wishes ... Where's your thread btw ?

@ Elendil le Grand : Thx Nicolas , well I hope to do better if I can ! :)

Ok I had a lot of thinking since this morning (in the middle on spamming session) ... I have three ideas ... maybe you guys could tell me if some of them appear interesting :

-First one : the duty
A firefighter climbing in his truck ... Torn between his fear and his duty , he's hero but is he able to be all the time , because everyday is a new experience ... He's starting his journey with the fear in his stomach , maybe he will save lives today , maybe he will lost his one ...

-Second one : Ambitious
An Office guy entering his work huge building ... Always looking up not afraid to stare this huge monument of work , always fixing the top ... His Journey is starting on the first floor but with a lot of courage and work , maybe he can succeed to the top ...

-Third one : Revenge
Elves contempling theirs village burned out ... Three elves going back to their place , but the ennemy attcked their camp ... They came back too late , every sisters are dead , they don't have any home now , any family ... surprise first , then sadness ... to finally anger , their journey will start ... they won't have any rest now

So that's what I have for now , I will start sketching tonight ...

Let me know what you guys think of these !

cheers ,

-Steph

Vedic-kings
02-28-2006, 07:01 PM
Good luck:)

shakes
02-28-2006, 07:24 PM
here we go again..! good luck zapan!

sonicstrawbery
02-28-2006, 07:36 PM
wow already ideas and some nice one, i like the 2nd and 3rd one...

2nd one is more banal but maybe your interpretation can make all the difference, i can't wait to see some sketch of the 3rd one though...

Continue ! :)

coochaki
02-28-2006, 07:38 PM
glad to meet you
i'm waiting for more man... .. .
:thumbsup:

Climax
02-28-2006, 07:46 PM
Nice to see u in my friend :thumbsup:, now let's turn engines on and have a nice journey!

Gunilla
02-28-2006, 07:56 PM
Hmmm... The fireman! Yep - that's it. You could make it epic in a every-day sense, both dramatic and emotional - maybe with the flames from a huge fire in the background... he fears for his life.. yes, could be very strong.
Second one could work too, maybe it's just his motives that seems less noble.
And the elves? Naah, to common.

So there you go, ready to start now? :D

Agamemnwn
02-28-2006, 07:59 PM
hi stephane,

i like the first and the third but mostly the first one . i think u can show the emotions on the fireman in the ladder . the fear and the courage as he goes up the ladder

soapy
02-28-2006, 08:19 PM
Hey Stéphane, here we go again.. hahah. Good luck man. go go go go go

Rebeccak
02-28-2006, 08:42 PM
I would like...to see...a giant snail...with a parachute! :scream:

Good luck, Steph!!! :bounce:

Zapan
02-28-2006, 09:04 PM
@ Vedic kings : Hey thx man , good luck to you !!

@ shakes : Hahah , yeah on the road again !!! thx man !

@ cipher : hey man , thx ... mmh I like the first 2 , but somehow the 3rd one is my favorite ... don't know why :rolleyes: :D ... Will make some sketch , and we'll see ... oh and I'm waiting to see yours !

@ coochaki : Hi there !! glad to meet you too ! ... didn't see your thread ... still hestitating to join ? thx for droppin' by !

@ Climax : Hey Omar , thx man for the wishes , send it right back at you my friend !

@ Gunilla : Hey Gunie ... somehow , I knew you will prefer that one , and I knew you'll disagree with the 3rd one ... don't know why :rolleyes: :scream: ... will make some sketches before deciding ... yeah I like sexy elves :scream: ahaha

@ Agamemnwn : Hey Jannis ... 1st and 3rd for you , great ... these are my favorite too ... let's see if I can make some "not too ugly" sketches of those ... thx friend !

@ soapy : ahaha ... yeah GO go go ... let's rock da place !! w00t !

@ Rebecca : ouh great idea ... and ... and he's saying : "dear god , this parachute is a knapsack...aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" and then ..... *splash* :scream: LMKAO

makaron
02-28-2006, 09:08 PM
you can model a furry peanut :p or just take the 3rd one that you wrote about, but with some new creaturs.. the snailmen.. or?

antone-m
02-28-2006, 09:47 PM
I like the first idea alot I was thinking of another idea maybe make someone who is in the desert nad looks thirsty u know something like that

(it is just an idea :shrug: )

BobbEr
02-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Good luck to you! :)

gpepper
02-28-2006, 10:37 PM
The first could have been a cool entry for the spectacular challenge !

The second is not really cool and not very "epic"...

The third one is really nice but really ambitious ! Lots of things to do ! It reminds me the lord of the rings...
I said that but my topic looks like a part of the lord of the rings...

ihamid
03-01-2006, 03:58 AM
Hiya Stéphane ! u have got cool ideas already ! :thumbsup:... this should be fun ! cheers and welcome!
(showthread.php?p=3286547#post3286547)

daWinky
03-01-2006, 06:42 AM
Good morning Stéphane!

Second challenge day and already 4 pages here:D ...

You've had some time for brainstorming:thumbsup: ! Some cool (and hot)concepts...I can well imagine the first one..and perhaps the third...but I wait for the first sketches of course!:bounce:

-sabrina

Lemog
03-01-2006, 06:44 AM
Without hesitation... the third story for me... I already imagine the scene in my mind... and that works a lot... " à donf " :thumbsup:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

MichaelZHsee
03-01-2006, 07:39 AM
have a fun and safe journey my friend:)thanks alot for the post in my entry~i'll drop in here from time to time.thats for sure:thumbsup:best wishes

ChrisD01
03-01-2006, 07:44 AM
bonne chance pour le challenge
and I'm curious to see your new projet:)

Gunilla
03-01-2006, 07:48 AM
@ Gunilla : Hey Gunie ... somehow , I knew you will prefer that one , and I knew you'll disagree with the 3rd one ... don't know why :rolleyes: :scream: ... will make some sketches before deciding ... yeah I like sexy elves :scream: ahaha

OMG - I'm getting predictable! :eek: ... better change that.
OK - go with the elves, but I think you should place them on a spaceship filled with zoombies then :thumbsup:

flaeticia
03-01-2006, 08:25 AM
hey steph !

u know, i dont know if im doing this challenge : so more organic modeling there :D
Thats not the thing that i prefer :D

so i need help :D

(bon déjà viens sur msn, ça fait 10ans que jte vois plus :P)

Elendil_le_Grand
03-01-2006, 08:26 AM
For me ity's the third idea ...

Zapan
03-01-2006, 10:08 AM
@ makaron : Ahahah snailmen ... wearing leopard bikinis ... and with furry legs ... ahah enough nightmares...

@ the best : ouh , nice idea ... except , I think it will be a little bit too like Climax's concept in the past challenge and I'm not sure I could be able too do something half as good as his ... but I think I'm gonna be with the elves .... hope you'll appreciate that one anyway ...

@ BobbEr : Thx man , best wishes for you too !

@ gpepper : Hey Gilles , you're right , I think I'm gonna go with the elves , except I 'll try to create a design a little bit original , don't want to copy LOTR or warcraft design , I hope I will have something cool anyway ... And yeah , that's really ambitious , hope I will move fast (don't want to be stuck on one character for like month like the past challenge ) speedy snail I want to be ouch !

@ yunisirees : Hiyyyaaaa Hamid !! great to see mate you and thx for the wishes !

@ daWinky : Morning Sabie , (Im grinning from ear to ear saying that sentence) ... Well apparently people prefer the 3rd one with elves , more fantasy and less original ... but I agree with that , the fantasy look allow me funny things about characters and the common theme keep me in the subject with an understandable concept ... we'll see If I can do it right ... and Are you not joining ? Have you a deal with Laurent about stay away from that challenge ? I'm sad ....

@ Lemog : Yay , Lemog agree with that one , was kinda afraid of what you think about it , but now I guess I stop my theme thinking ... Oufff :bounce: I hope I won't let you down with that !

@ sh@ke : Wheee heee , thx for coming by over here , and for your wishes , and you're welcome here anytime you want !! cheers , my friend !

@ ChrisD01 : yay , thx for the wishes , getting right back at you

@ Gunilla : Aaaaaahhhhhahahaha ... a spaceship , that's what it was missing ... and with a rain of bladders and colons to please Gunie with my concept anyway !! :scream: .

@ flaeticia : ui mais j'ai des soucis avec msn , il faut que je formate mon ordi , je vais m'en occuper cette semaine :blush: ... en meme temps tu me snob sur msn :rolleyes: :scream:
But yeah , I'll try to help as much as I can ... not sure about the "as much" still !

@ Elendil le Grand : Clair et concis :thumbsup: thx Nicolas , I'll go for that one ! great !

Ok thx everyone , it appears that the 3rd concept works better so I 'll give the shot with that one , some time saved ... I should rather spend more time on sketching with character design, composition , and stuff ... *goes grab a piece of paper and a couple of pens* .
So I'll try to show something as soon as possible (but I'm a snail) ...
Thx everyone for your help , much appreciated !!

cheers ,

-Zapan

Gunilla
03-01-2006, 11:00 AM
@ Gunilla : Aaaaaahhhhhahahaha ... a spaceship , that's what it was missing ... and with a rain of bladders and colons to please Gunie with my concept anyway !! :scream: .

Ahhh - how sweet, would you do that for me? ;) :D

Don't worry - since it's you I'm sure I can get over my allergy for elves, I will always be pleased here :love:

TheFirstAngel
03-01-2006, 11:30 AM
Best of luck and have a great journey :D great to meet u here again!:cool:

makaron
03-01-2006, 11:39 AM
Zapan... I got an idea.. do good looking, strong and handsome elves :p not females... ;)

Jjack
03-01-2006, 11:43 AM
4 pages and still nothing to see :( i can't wait to see what you'll do ;)

Lemog
03-01-2006, 11:48 AM
4 pages and still nothing to see :( i can't wait to see what you'll do ;)
It's only the [Snailing Mode Power] :scream: :thumbsup:

antone-m
03-01-2006, 11:50 AM
@ the best : ouh , nice idea ... except , I think it will be a little bit too like Climax's concept in the past challenge and I'm not sure I could be able too do something half as good as his ... but I think I'm gonna be with the elves .... hope you'll appreciate that one anyway ...

I didn`t want it to look like climax`s idea :eek: but anything u make my friend :bounce: would be very cool (and I will like it :love: )
waiting for updates :applause:

makaron
03-01-2006, 11:51 AM

feed him with peanuts and he starting to get the sketches out :wip:

Jjack
03-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Oh , that means it's a 3 year challenge , isn't it :p

Nomad
03-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Good luck/ Bonne chance :thumbsup:

Grin3d
03-01-2006, 01:09 PM
Wish you all the best. Have fun ! I'm looking forward to see your wip.

Roman.

mmoir
03-01-2006, 02:17 PM
Hey Zapan,

Nice to see you back in the challenge and I see you are off to a good start, some nice ideas you have come up with. In reading the 3 options I liked the Revenge story line the best , I look forward to your wip's on this.

Poonks
03-01-2006, 03:06 PM
Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo my friend...

Nice to see you again...
Like Lemog i will choose the third ideas...:thumbsup:

Bon allez 5 pages de blabla va falloir te mettre au boulot!! :D

Zapan
03-01-2006, 04:58 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141232308_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141232308_large.jpg)

Hi all !
Ok Here's the basic idea ...
Even if nothing is really defined , that's pretty much what I have in mind for the global scene ... Behind the elves there's supposed be a burning camp ... but I've no idea how it will look like by now ...Have to make some sketch researches for that and also for the elves design ...

Let me know what you guys think about ...

cheers ,

-Zapan

Zapan
03-01-2006, 05:08 PM
@ Gunilla : Well the way I'm picturing those Elves , I'm not sure I will be able to heal you from that allergy :scream: ... But thx for always be here :love:

@ the1st_angel : Hey Sacha , thx for your kind words , I'm sending them right back at you !

@ makaron : Ahaha , ok Mon' these are transexual then :D

@ Jjack : Hey Jack !! Didn't see your thread , are my eyes closed ? :twisted: Thx man for coming by here...

@ Lemog , Mona , Jack : See , you're rushing me , and then I didn't even make a background ... Ok let me get that straight : I'm not Lemog !! I'm slow ... And I not doing 2d ! :scream:

@ the best : Thx man , for you always great support ! :thumbsup:

@ Nomad : Thx a lot , best wishes for you too !

@ Grin3d : Thx Roman , my best wishes for you too !!

@ mmoir : Thx a lot Mike , yeah I'm gonna do for that one , best wishes for you !

@ Poonks : yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyooooooooooo !! :scream:
Rho ca va ... tu respire par le nez :twisted: :scream:

cheers everyone ,

-Zapan

Poonks
03-01-2006, 05:16 PM
HHuuummmm it's could be interesting here... you're like me, you are gonna make hot elves muahahahahaha :thumbsup:

But one critic... with this composition we could think that the elves research someone, the one wich is squatt seems to search some traces of step...

I hope you will understand me... :scream:

Agamemnwn
03-01-2006, 05:23 PM
hi stephane,

great concept there maybe i can draw like that after a couple of months of practice :D . but i dont see the journey . is it metaphorical the journey to reverge the burned village?

Gunilla
03-01-2006, 05:25 PM
@ Gunilla : Well the way I'm picturing those Elves , I'm not sure I will be able to heal you from that allergy :scream:

... apple breasts? :curious:

And don't worry - if you are going to do transsexual elves I'm sure the entertainment factor will stay high here :scream:

monsitj
03-01-2006, 05:46 PM
hehe ! i love your muscle man form spetacular entry and I'm eager to see your girl model too! wait for more , mate!!

Jjack
03-01-2006, 06:14 PM
I'm not worry , you finish the last challenge you'll do a great job on this one too ;)
Didn't see my thread :d ? .... well , i'll try to finish my last model and will post as soon i have some sketch

soapy
03-01-2006, 06:19 PM
Androgynous ok, but no transexuals please! hahah. Joking aside, I think it might be a real challenge to make convincing androgynous characters and would go pretty well with the elf theme.

Good start, bring it on!

shakes
03-01-2006, 06:24 PM
looking good Zapan..I like the elves idea. are they a little tall though, for elves? in your sketch?

antone-m
03-01-2006, 06:43 PM
I like the sketch excpet I can`t figure the land will it be grass ?

Zapan
03-01-2006, 06:47 PM
@ Poonks : Thx man , I see your point ... basically ! well I hope it will be more clear with the background , faces expressions , and stuff ... And of course , there still will be the possibility to change the comp when the characters will be here .!

@ Agamemnwn : Thx a lot Jannis except , I'm really not comfortable with drawing , I hope I will be with modeling ... the most important I guess ! Yeah That's the main idea , Their journey or their quest , begins from that point , with all the revenge feelings they have ... You 're getting the doubt in my mind tho ... Hope everyone understand this way :blush: ...

@ Gunilla : ahaha ... revenge !! Although , the revenge expression thing could help me here , could you come over here and pose with sexy elves outfit ... ? :scream:

@ monsitj : Thx a lot Monsit , gosh , I've got a lot of pressure on my shoulders now !! Thx a lot mate for your kind words !!

@ Jjack : Ahaha , thx Jack for believing in me , probably even more than myself :scream: ... And you will join ? Great news , eagerly waitin' to see that !

@ soapy : Ahaha , thx Jim , but it was a joke , believe they will be all female sexy fantasy elves ... at least I will try ... :wip:

@ shakes : Thx John , you find them tall ? weird ... I'm trying to get inspiration in the classical Heroic fantasy stuff , like LOTR or Warcraft , warhammer etc ... :shrug:

Thx everyone , working on the character design right now , maybe if my snailing level permits me , I will be able to post some later ...

cheers everyone ,

-Zapan

EDIT : @ the best : thx , yeah the ground should be grass ... probably !

makaron
03-01-2006, 07:23 PM
bahhh... they look like barbies... :p are they gonna have snails as pets?

the comp looks like its workable... you snail on man... :wip:

Lemog
03-01-2006, 10:25 PM
Nice drawing, but I'm just a little bit disappointed by their look... when I read your story, I imagine then less realistic... terribly magical and feeric... with a compo more close... focus on these elves... while playing with the burning background which come less present but even more visible with this contrast... close/big/dark <-> far/little/burning...

Rebeccak
03-01-2006, 11:21 PM
Those elves better be Korean. :curious: :scream:

Zapan
03-01-2006, 11:42 PM
@ makaron : well , I have to prove to people that I'm a guy ... 'cause with the whole Steph~ie thing and Beckie's birthday card , I'm sure some people had doubts :scream: ...

@ Lemog : Thx Laurent , mmh some really good points there ... let's see ... At first I was thinking about some warriors elves , with some armor pieces and weapons , they 're gone away and then their village been attacked ... But I'm drawing right now on their look , trying to find something a little bit more original kind of look !
About the comp , definitely something bothering me too ... and your suggestion appears to make a lot of sense ... So no doubts I will give it a try with another sketch ... this time I won't jump onto modeling like a crazy ... I would like to make something right ! :)
Thx Laurent for your always great suggestions ... See ? you have to be around !! :D

@ Rebecca : Ok Beckie ... one of them will have a bowl cut , another one some cute cheeks , and the last one won't eat rice ... :wise: :D

dannyfalch
03-02-2006, 12:56 AM
Hi Stéphane

Nice sketch!
Sounds like a good concept!
Keep the fire burning,. we'll bring the marshmallows:scream:

Good Luck!

Zapan
03-02-2006, 01:39 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141263584_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141263584_large.jpg)

Hi all !

Here's an idea of the design for the first character ... should be the left one ... Probably some things will change following the others and also the modeling part ...

Let me know what you guys think of

cheers ,

-Zapan

Zapan
03-02-2006, 01:42 AM
Nice sketch!
Sounds like a good concept!
Keep the fire burning,. we'll bring the marshmallows:scream:

Good Luck!

Thx man , ahahaha spiffy idea ... maybe also some chicken ! :cool:

best wishes for you too !

cheers ,

-Steph

alancamara
03-02-2006, 01:43 AM
Woa, good start my friend, I can't wait to se the 3D entry :bounce: Keep it up.

Alan

makaron
03-02-2006, 02:03 AM
but hi-heal shoes in the forest... :p other from that, pretty much fairylike.
But I can´t see any fur, she lacks that. they have to have some fur... haha..

Bikod
03-02-2006, 03:02 AM
Good start friend. you got it goin already with the concept. Lets see more :)

antone-m
03-02-2006, 04:45 AM
nice elves:scream: 3d :bounce: 3d:bounce: 3d:bounce: 3d:bounce: 3d:bounce: 3d:bounce: 3d :bounce:

Lemog
03-02-2006, 04:58 AM
The new one is really better for me... but I think you can push more the style... it's a good starting point, but you don't have exactly for the moment a real (new) style.... but that comes...

About your previous answer... a thought about warrior... in the concept, I don't lilke much... if this guys was "good" warriors... their village wasn't burning... then, if these elves are good elves (normal...), they're unable to protect their village of the warrior attack... and we conserve our contrast... near is good... far is bad... following this sad action... with the reason for the closed part of the scene a little bit in the dark... these elves, after that, are plunged in the dark... and they must start their Journey...

SONIC-X
03-02-2006, 07:10 AM
Great concept and ideas.

Best of luck with the modelling.

Claireabella
03-02-2006, 07:11 AM
Good luck with the challenge and enjoy the community spirit.....! :thumbsup:

daWinky
03-02-2006, 07:12 AM
Morning Stéphane!

Ah, nice to discover the first sketches here, very well done:) !
I really like the second sketch, but I agree with Laurent about the concept, needs some work though, but of course, there's alot of time and I'm sure to see some stunning work here...take time to sketch a little more, no need to jump in polys so early:wise: !

Have a great day!:wavey: (http://forums.cgsociety.org/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=0#)

-sabrina

Gunilla
03-02-2006, 07:39 AM
Morning - some nice sketches here already! No snailing around this time :D
She looks good, very much like a warrior - hot and strong at the same time. I'm a bit with Laurent though about the concept, maybe they should be presented as less agressive?
Anyway, flying start for this! :thumbsup:

Although , the revenge expression thing could help me here , could you come over here and pose with sexy elves outfit ... ? :scream:

IYD,B! :D

Elendil_le_Grand
03-02-2006, 08:26 AM
The sketch is very cool :)

Next ;)

Agamemnwn
03-02-2006, 08:28 AM
great sketch on the elf stephane. i am with mona about the high heals other then that i like the design and the menacing look she has :D

flaeticia
03-02-2006, 08:47 AM
bon toi , tu t'arrêtes de faire des dessins de fou trop bien fait ? de quoi j'ai l'ai moi avec mes dessins pour enfants ? :'(

Ok steph, you stop making madman drawings so well made ? what im with my drawings for children ? :sad::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Poonks
03-02-2006, 09:56 AM
yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyooyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo <-- i think this is the most longer i have ever post :thumbsup:

Great sketch my friend i really love the design of your elves.. now i hope to see the same result in 3D :) Just i find her chin a little to big...

Good luck Zap'man

monks
03-02-2006, 10:20 AM
good sketches and nice idea :)
waiting for the next picture !!

Zapan
03-02-2006, 10:22 AM
@ alancamara : Hey Alan ... Thx a lot for your kind words ... but I'm a little disappointed here : You're still not joining :cry: what this is about ? Thx a lot anyway for coming here to support us greatly apprecaited !

@ makaron : Ahahaha , well I don't really know why the Hi-heal ... I guess that even she lives in forest they want to be fancy anyway ... or she's coming back from a date ... :D ... Well food for thoughts I guess ... And you really expect some fur don't you ? where ? legs ? :scream:

@ Bikod : thx a lot for your kind words ! :)

@ the best : Hey thx man ! Except I'm afraid you're not gonna see 3d soon , have got a lot of design research to make at first ... Want to know wher I will going to not lose time after on the modeling and stuff ... Thx for the support man !

@ Lemog : Ah yes , thx Laurent , still exploring some design ideas to make looking them better... mmh another very good point for you Laurent *scratches head* ... Ok I thought maybe something else ... why not seeing them as hunters instead ... that would explain why they were out and then I can keep the armored kind of style ... In this case , I could add some dead animals like rabbits or birds and also different kind of weapons , more lights ... I didn't want to make "magical" elves or fairies , like in LOTR ... besides I'm not really comfortable with the magical stuff you know ? ... What do you think about it ? I'll think about a new composition , according to your suggestions , and also write a little expicative story ...
Anyhow thx a lot for all your help Laurent !

@ SONIC-X : Thx a lot Corrie , Glad you like it !

@ Claireabella : Thx a lot Claire , best wishes for you too !

@ daWinky : morning Sabie ! Thx a lot for your kind words , yes I'm still thinking about the concept , besides Laurent is there to slap me to go deep the idea ... And Yes , I'm gonna take my time to plan everything on paper first , like that it will reduce some problems after ...

@ Gunilla : Mon Derriere Rouler ! Thx a lot Gunie , well you know that's the start , I'm always excited like a bug when I'm starting new things , but I'm afraid soon, Da snail will catch me up ... I'm hearing him , He's scratching behind my door ! :scream:

@ Elendil le Grand : Thx a lot Nico , the next one should appears later today , I hope !

@ Agamemnwn : Thx a lot Jannis ! You too ? mmh , maybe these heals weren't a great idea ... maybe putting some rangers shoes instead ... what do you think ?

@ flaeticia : LMKAO !! :scream: , well the sketching part is really not the point , the concept work should be reviewed anyway ... But you're doing great too , no worries about the sketch , only ideas count ! :thumbsup:

cheers ,

-Zapan

Zapan
03-02-2006, 10:24 AM
@ Poonks : Thx my friend , well I hope doing something good with the modeling ! Thx man , glad you like the design !

@ monks : Thx man , for the words ... will upload the next picture later !

cheers ,

-Zapan

Lemog
03-02-2006, 10:35 AM
Hunters can be a good solution... of course, that works... but as hunters, they're certainly want their revenge before beginning a Journey...
...but this thought is very minor... hunters idea work as well... maybe more near than the design you want for them... ?

antone-m
03-02-2006, 11:12 AM
why don`t u make them Peasants so they will be poor and won`t be able to defend thier selves

Fred Heys
03-02-2006, 02:52 PM
an elf!

yesssssssss

Selina42
03-02-2006, 04:09 PM
Hey Zapan!

I think its a really original take on the concept - really fab and definately my favourite of your three ideas -though i do agree that you'll have an awful lot of work to obviously get the message across to the viewer so theyre immdeiately aware how the journey evolves from the unfolding event- youve definately set yourself a hard one! -But having said that -its great to see someone setting themselves a really difficult task -you can really challenge yourself here!
I noticed you said you'll be doing lots of research and were trying to take inspiration from like LOTR or Warcraft , warhammer etc with your style so - although you probably already know who these artsts are, i thought id give you a heads up on them (just in case!)- because theyre really linked to all of the designs of the stuff youre talking about - and are really inspirational, with unusual fascinating artwork styles-

First off - theres this page (http://www.touchstonemag.com/archives/article.php?id=15-01-041-f) - which gives you an account of the artists who's work inspired Tolkien to write Lord of the Rings. (Most specifically John Bauer (http://www.johnbauersmuseum.nu/) and Kay Nielsen.)

Also - one of the most prominent Warhammer artist is Ian Miller (http://www.ianmiller.org/) who's workblows me away!

Lastly -I'm sure youre aware of the guy from Final Fantasy and Vampire hunter D etc but Yoshitaka Amano's (http://www.elevenland.com/amano/amano.php3) work is amazing - and strikes me as related to the ones ive previously mentioned.

Hope these help in some way!

Rebeccak
03-02-2006, 04:41 PM
@ Rebecca : Ok Beckie ... one of them will have a bowl cut , another one some cute cheeks, and the last one won't eat rice ... :wise: :D
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :bounce:

KahlanAmnell
03-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Great character design. I can see your going for a more realistic adventure.
Good luck, i look forward to seeing your progress

rattlesnake
03-02-2006, 05:39 PM
Hi mate...well you had some nice ideas..i liked the first one, and the third one...is cool to see youre going for the third one, i agree with lemog about the design on the Elves, but i also thing that maybe one of them can be the warrior, u know looking with rage at the burning village or something...well i know ull come with the best idea anyway..good luck fiend...ahhh..the hunters idea is cool bro!

velascodearmas
03-02-2006, 08:45 PM
hehe Elves with skimpy clothing! You can´t go wrong ;). Curious to see what story you´ll weave behind your image. Good luck!

Zapan
03-03-2006, 12:34 AM
@ Lemog : Thx a lot Laurent ... still thinking about it (smoke's coming out of my ears :scream: ) ... maybe some other ideas will come in my mind ... I tried in that 2nd character following to keep that "hunter" look ...

@ the best : mmh , interesting suggestion , but they should be able to defend theirself against the ennemy , because they will begin their journey to track opponents and take their revenge ... well at least that's their goal !

@ Fred Heys : Aaahhhahaha ... I thought the exact same thing when I've read the subject :scream: ... Thx for dropping by ...

@ Selina42 : Hi Selina ... First, thx a lot for your kind words , glad you find it interesting ...
I do like the fact we don't see their "journey" as a trip , but more like a quest , although something they didn't planned at first ... not sure to be really clear about that ... but maybe it will be a little bit more when I'll post the little story I'm working on ... Anyhow , no doubts it will be a real challenge for me on every levels ... oww :D
Thx a lot for these great references links ... I heard about some of them but I mostly work with books I bought years ago (Games workshop dark elves , Warcraft artbook , LOTR artwork ) but I'm totally ashamed to say that I never had the idea to visit sites about them :blush: ... But you're right , really great artworks there , which obviously will help me for sure ...
Thx again for pointing these , and also for your help ! cheers :)

@ Rebecca : ... Mon Derriere Rouler ... chears, :scream:

@ Kahlan Amnell : Hey , thx a lot , glad you like it , yep I saw a lot of people going for tiny things concepts or cartoony ... But I'm not able to create any of those :shrug: ... Thx a lot for coming by over here ... !

@ rattlesnake : Hey Jorge ! Thx a lot my friend ... glad you like it ,... well the way I see it , if we read the composition in a normal way (from left to right) we should start to see the shocked elf (have to change that in first sketch btw) , then the sad one , then the village and finally the angry elf ... but i will have a lot of work to make on these expressions , to make them believable and understandable ... The angry one should (at least in the picture in my mind :D ) be staring a the other 2 , saying something like , "what we are waiting for to track them down and kick their butt" ... well she's not saying that with those words , but that's the main idea :scream: ...

@ dvelasco : Ahaha , yeah I'm not really great in inventing stuff ... thx for the wishes man !

Thx everyone for all your interest in here , I will continue sketching this end of the week ... to improve the concept and the design ...
the 2nd character design idea is following...

cheers ,

-Zapan

Zapan
03-03-2006, 12:37 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141346234_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141346234_large.jpg)

Here's another character ... as the first one , several things should change ... but err , at least that's a start .
Let me know what you guys think about

cheers ,

-Zapan

beelow
03-03-2006, 03:26 AM
Nice concept steph, I am going to enjoy watching ur models come to life!:thumbsup:

rasamaya
03-03-2006, 03:42 AM
oooowh, nice, but to bee honest, I dont like it when woman stick out there chests

KahlanAmnell
03-03-2006, 03:48 AM
New char sketch looks great. You've really got your anatomy down.
Cant wait to see the color wip. I think your on to something when it comes to everyone doing small little people. Its those who do something different that stick out the most......wait i am doin a small cartoonish person.....DAMMIT.

Anyway good luck and i look forward to seeing your progress.
Thanks for stoppin by the thread. Dont be a stranger now.

Lemog
03-03-2006, 06:38 AM
Hunter... pretty face... nothing to crit this morning... you seem to follow the new way perfectly... go Cadet :thumbsup:

ChrisD01
03-03-2006, 06:43 AM
hello Zapan,

I like much the face of this one, but I prefer the costume of the first:thumbsup:

Agamemnwn
03-03-2006, 06:52 AM
goodmorning Stephane,

great character :D looking great so far . cant wait to see you model them :D

Gunilla
03-03-2006, 07:49 AM
Morning Scar-Go! oh, wait - that's another thread! :)

And a new day - with a new splendid sketch for a hot elf! You really don't know what snailing is these days :thumbsup:
Yes - hunter seems like a good way to go for this, when will we see some polys?

SONIC-X
03-03-2006, 07:54 AM
I like the second one more than the first one.

wesa
03-03-2006, 08:29 AM
I like your elf design! Great work so far. Best of luck, can't wait to see some modells!

Elendil_le_Grand
03-03-2006, 08:40 AM
I love her face
You're a good drawer :)

monks
03-03-2006, 09:00 AM
nice design again :)

Poonks
03-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Nothing to critic for me too :thumbsup:

It's really a great design my friend...like SONIC-X i prefer the second design too..:love:

Keep it up

BobbEr
03-03-2006, 09:43 AM
Nice design you show here! I like her face! :thumbsup:

Waiting for updates! :)

Zapan
03-03-2006, 11:15 AM
@ beelow : ahaha thx , me too ! :scream: :beer:

@ rasamaya : Thx man , well that's only for the pose ...

@ Kahlan Amnell : Ahaha , but no worries , I'm sure you're gonna be way more on-topic with yours ... Apparently some people have some difficulties to relate this concept with the topic ... and to be honest , I'm not sure to relate it entirely myself ... still trying to improve the global idea... cheers and thx for the compliments.

@ Lemog : Aww , thx Laurent , glad you like that one :)

@ ChrisD01 : Hi there ! Thx a lot , well I'm trying make them different from each other but in the same style ... well a real challenge for me ...

@ Agamemnwn : Hej Jannis ! Thx a lot , and yeah me too :wise: ... I just hope I won't screw them out with modeling :D ...

@ Gunilla : No , no ... Scar~Go works anywhere , anytime :scream: ... Thx a lot sweetie ... well I'm excited like a bug (scratch, scratch) these days about this new project ... so...
I will keep doodling this weekend and see if I can start with polys Monday ... well , that's the plan ...but you know me , plans never work with me :) ...

@ SONIC-X : Thx a lot Corrie , glad you like her !

@ Jonason : Thx a lot , best wishes for you too !

@ Elendil le Grand : Thx a lot Nico for the compliments !

@ monks : Thx a lot Gregory , :)

@ Poonks : yoyoyoyo ! Thx man , let's see if can do better with the last one ... :D

@ BobbEr : Thx a lot Roman , well the last one should appear later to day , thx for your interest !

Thx everyone , will be back later with last one ... Well I hope ...

cheers ,

-Steph

agou
03-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Yeeeaaah, Scar-go! that's a nice start for this challenge!

I wish you goood luck Stef, keep it up!
Btw, elves design is good, but it lacks some fantasy in the clothes in my mind. And concerning the clothes, they may be a bit cold, don't you think? :)

go, go,go!

burpy
03-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Hey zapan! All your sketches are great, but they do all share a lot of similarities with warcraft's style (you mentioned you had a warcraft artbook).

Not sure if that's what you wanted, but personally I love warcraft's artwork!:) Keep updating!

Rebeccak
03-03-2006, 03:42 PM
Nice Steph...forgiving Steph...gentle Steph...*runs* :scream:

antone-m
03-03-2006, 05:39 PM
hmm cool sketch I see that u had choosen them to be hunters after all :scream:

soapy
03-03-2006, 07:35 PM
That last sketch is very slick. Nice work. More please. :-)

Zapan
03-03-2006, 08:05 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141416300_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141416300_large.jpg)

... And here's the last one ...

Let me know what you guys think of .

cheers ,

-Zapan

Zapan
03-03-2006, 08:14 PM
@ agou : Wheeeeeheeee , the sophinette :bounce:
Thx for the wishes , send it right back at you !
Yeah you're right , still struggling to find something original and a bit uncommon , but that's really hard to find new stuff on the subject ... arf ...
well you know , Elves are always hot ... well in my world at least :scream: ...
It's good to see you Sophie ! cheers .

@ burpy : Thx man , yeah , I'm trying to not to , but that's pretty hard , because , I ate a lot of artwork from Blizzard or Warhammer , and everything that I'm drawing finish to looks like one of those ... Thx for stopping by here , :)

@ Rebecca : more ... , keep talking *whistles* :D

@ the best : aha thx , yeah finally , that may be a "not that bad" solution ...

@ soapy : Thx a lot Jim :)

cheers ,

-Steph

Jjack
03-03-2006, 08:16 PM
Didn't know you have some sketch skill too ;)
plus qu'a modeliser tout ca !!

DimitrisLiatsos
03-04-2006, 12:31 AM
Well...u know me...i like the elf lady very much...:bounce:

rattlesnake
03-04-2006, 03:20 AM
hi man..wow your latest characters are really awesome! love th style..u have to consider entering 2d challenge too friend..u have some good skills here...loving it!

Claireabella
03-04-2006, 07:30 AM
Great sketch of the elves. Am looking forward to seeing more........... :bounce:

Gunilla
03-04-2006, 07:40 AM
Morning... and I have to agree with the rest here - your sketches are really good - perhaps it's time to also do 2d? (would mean one more thread to spam) :D

agou
03-04-2006, 10:24 AM
Your last face is more harmonious than the others in my mind- there I can't help judging the drawing, and not the concept. Still, it's not easy to create something original in elves design, after Lord of the rings etc. but you have enough creativity to create something more personal.
Sooooo, keep on working, petit scarabée, heu, petit esgargot !:wip:

jddog
03-04-2006, 12:17 PM
Your sketches promising a very nice figure! Good luck Stéphane
Julien

Zapan
03-04-2006, 03:27 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141486029_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141486029_large.jpg)

A quickly done 3d sketch , to see how things will be organized...

Let me know what you guys think of

cheers ,

-Zapan

Zapan
03-04-2006, 03:38 PM
@ Jjack : Thx a lot Jack , Yep the serious stuff will start soon :)

@ DimitrisLiatsos : Thx a lot Dimi , really glad you like it :beer:

@ rattlesnake : Thx a lot Jorge for the compliments , but you know that's the best I can do ... no colors , no more details , no background ... compared to other people , it would be little light you know ... :wise: ... But I'm really glad you like it , cheers friend !

@ Claireabella : Thx a lot Claire , very pleased you like it !

@ Gunilla : Thx a lot Gunie , but as I said to Jorge that's the better thing I can do , I'm largerly inspired by all the manga books I ate for years now , and I guess I don't have any particular own style ... Besides I stopped drawing during 30 years , and I'm only 25 so that is to say it's been a while :D ... maybe one day I will give it another shot ... Thx sweetheart ! :)

@ agou : Thx a lot Sophie , yeah I'm still digging the design to see If I can make something a bit unusual ...

@ jddog : Hey Julien , wassup friend ? Thx a lot , but I didn't see your thread ?

cheers everyone ,

-Steph

Gunilla
03-04-2006, 04:07 PM
Ah yes, and even your sketches in 3d looks awsome :)

The comp is quite wellbalanced but maybe I think perhaps a bit static? Maybe a small rotation for the camera so the figure to the right was a bit further away and the village less centered could be something to try... pffui, details - but I have to say something else but chearing sometimes :D I'm sure you figure it out, it's looking good already.

gpepper
03-04-2006, 04:28 PM
Nice 3D sketch Steph ! :applause:

antone-m
03-04-2006, 04:47 PM
@ the best : aha thx , yeah finally , that may be a "not that bad" solution ...

lol hahaha it is very good solution :applause: it is the best solution :cool:

and very cool 3d concept :bounce:

makaron
03-04-2006, 06:54 PM
have a Q... are you gonna put something in there so the elfs don´t looks so big? in the foreground or something like that... something like a huge peanut? or plants or are the elfs something of big elfs? ... a lot of something it is :p

rattlesnake
03-04-2006, 07:17 PM
nice 3d sketch, gives a lot of idea for the final compo. the fog and the dof will give the perfect effect on this shot:applause:

bkeiser3d
03-04-2006, 07:31 PM
you have a lot of feeling in the poses already great job. :bounce:

shakes
03-04-2006, 08:33 PM
nice 3d sketch..coming along nicely!

sonicstrawbery
03-04-2006, 08:43 PM
Excellent 3d preview man, i better see where you want to go now, the body are very expressive nice work on pose, can t wait to see your design pop up in poly now... keep it up ! :buttrock:

Climax
03-04-2006, 09:16 PM
Looking good Brouty! I would only suggest not to "cut" her feets in the image :thumbsup:

jddog
03-04-2006, 10:51 PM
@ jddog : Hey Julien , wassup friend ? Thx a lot , but I didn't see your thread ?

Not so sure to have enough time... and for now I don't have a fixed interesting idea/concept... I will subscribe me if I will have a strong concept and hoping to have enough time to do it... I really don't know... :shrug:

beelow
03-04-2006, 10:53 PM
Jddog- sorry to hear that dude.

Hey steph, ur moving along rather nicely! Like they way u potrayed the concept good luck again!:thumbsup:

Rebeccak
03-04-2006, 11:51 PM
An update at last! No snailing for you then. :D

Chears, :)

~"Beckie"

Zapan
03-05-2006, 08:40 AM
@ Gunilla : aww , thx Gunie ! And you are so right , totally agree with you about the camera... I took a look again on the scene and I had boring problem there , in fact the very first one is facing back to the village ... sadly , the second one is staring at it ... shocked , and the last one is talking to the 2 others , angry ! I would like to have these 3 reactions on the shot , but it's not easy to have these 3 faces on the camera ... But yeah , I will turn the cam a bit to un~center (:curious:) the village ... great suggestion :) Thx a lot for the kind words ... chears ,

@ gpepper : Thx a lot Gilles , :bounce:

@ the best : lol , thx a lot man

@ makaron : Ahah , there is some kind of mix-up there me think , I don't really know you vikings legends , but Elves are actually pretty tall , a little bit more than human ... they are very fits with a pale skin , a really long life ... well of course , according to the Heroic Fantasy world I'm taking inspiration (http://www.shadowscapes.com/gal_CCGWARHAMMER.shtml) from ... In Lord of the ring , it's pretty much the same ...

@ rattlesnake : Thx a lot Jorge , yeah of course dust , fog , smoke , dof , is effects planned but now I'm all scared by that :scream: ...

@ bkeiser3d : Thx a lot man

@ shakes : Thx a lot John

@ cipher : Thx a lot Seb for your kind words... jeez but now I've got a lot of pressure on my shoulders ... I only hope I won't screw this up on the modeling :blush: :scream:

@ Climax : Thx a lot Omar , and ouh yeah , great point here , I didn't thought about that , definitely you're right ... gonna change the frame , thx for warning me ...

@ jddog : Arf , sad to hear Julien ... well I cross my fingers for you to find time to join anyway ... but thx a lot for taking time to support us anyway ! :)

@ beelow : Thx a lot Bryce , Glad to hear it pleases you :bounce:

@ Rebecca : Hey !! What you mean by "at last" I'm updating everyday these days , could hardly be faster you know :wise: ...

Maybe a little bird would be happy to hear that I've launched maya ... I put a cube on the grid ... But somehow I can't do anything except turning nervously around like a nut ...
Let's see If I can start something today ...

cheers ,

-Zapan

Agamemnwn
03-05-2006, 08:46 AM
goodmorning stephane,

nice blocking there :D like gunnie says ever the blocking is amazing :D great job .

Gunilla
03-05-2006, 08:54 AM
But somehow I can't do anything except turning nervously around like a nut ...

Blank Canvas Syndrome - ah, yes know all about it :banghead: Only way to get over it is to start...hmmm, does that apply to me to? :eek:

Don't worry - you'll do splendidly!

DimitrisLiatsos
03-05-2006, 10:05 AM
....Maybe a little bird would be happy to hear that I've launched maya ... I put a cube on the grid ... But somehow I can't do anything except turning nervously around like a nut ...
Let's see If I can start something today ...

cheers ,

-Zapan

Hhahahaha....don't think it so much man...just pull out a vertex or two...and it will set of before u know it! :)

Zapan
03-05-2006, 08:41 PM
@ Agamemnwn : Ahaha , thx Jannis !

@ Gunilla : Well apparently , you greatly got over it ... I started a head to day , but I was all sleepy, with a little hang-over today ... I guess you can figure why ... But at least I started the serious stuff ... Thx for chearing Gunie

@ DimitrisLiatsos : ahah , yeah it's exactly what happened , ... thx for cheering Dimi .
Oh btw , I started the model by the ears , but I really don't know why ... :scream: ... sorry couldn't resist :scream:

Ok thx people , for your great support , I started a head today , but I guess it will be better to show you the whole head instead of some flying parts ... yeah I know I didn't post anything today ... Finally Beckie was right when she was saying that I was snailing ... damn I hate when that woman is right ... :scream: ...

So "Rendez-vous" on Monday for the update...

cheers ,

-Zapan

mmoir
03-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Hey Brouty,

The 3d sketch shows some really strong poses , great job here.:thumbsup:

Kender
03-05-2006, 09:43 PM
What nice elves ! :love:

DimitrisLiatsos
03-05-2006, 09:55 PM
Oh btw , I started the model by the ears , but I really don't know why ... :scream: ... sorry couldn't resist :scream: ....
-Zapan

.... :scream: :scream: LOL....little bastard...hahahahaha...AHHAHAHAHAHA

Rebeccak
03-06-2006, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Steph: Finally Beckie was right when she was saying that I was snailing ... damn I hate when that woman is right ... :scream: ...
Aren't I always? :curious: :scream: *phew I guess I'm forgiven for the birthday incident, then...* :D :deal:

~"Beckie"

Lemog
03-06-2006, 05:09 AM
Hi guy... the 3d sketch works very good for me... exactly what I mean for it... good beginning... I can't wait the ears now :scream:

daWinky
03-06-2006, 05:41 AM
Morning Stéphane,

ah, nice progress with the concept here! The 3d sketch is well done:thumbsup: , I have a got idea now where you're going, and I like it...

btw: I hope you had a great party at the weekend:) !

-sabrina

Elendil_le_Grand
03-06-2006, 09:19 AM
This 3d sketch is very good :)
Waiting for the next ...

Poonks
03-06-2006, 10:06 AM
Yoyoyoyoyoyoyo Steph,

I find the 3d sketch more understable than the first.. Really interesting... And the third elf :love:
But my favorite is the secund definitively..

I hope to see the start of the modeling
Keep it up the great work my friend. :thumbsup:

Zapan
03-06-2006, 02:28 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141655318_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141655318_large.jpg)

Start of a head ... wireframe ...

Zapan
03-06-2006, 02:29 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141655376_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141655376_large.jpg)

Err ... at least it's a start

makaron
03-06-2006, 02:30 PM
oh here we talking fairy ears... :bounce:

Poonks
03-06-2006, 02:33 PM
Nice start my friend :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I love her mouth especially!
She seems to be really irritate to see her burning village :scream:

Zapan
03-06-2006, 02:34 PM
@ mmoir : Hey Mike , thx a lot , glad you like it !

@ Kender : Thx a lot ! :bounce:

@ DimitrisLiatsos : ahah , glad to hear you know now the sweetest parts of my personality :scream: :beer:

@ Rebeccak : yeah you're always , and that's exactly why I hate this :wise: :scream: ...
And do you really think I ever get mad at you for anything ? :)

@ Elendil le Grand : Thx a lot Nico ! :bounce:

@ Poonks : Thx DA Poonks :scream: ...

EDIT : aha , crossing posts ...

@ makaron : Thx a lot Mona ...

@ Poonks : thx friend , yeah it would be weird to see her smiling after that :thumbsup: ...

cheers ,

-Zapan

Lemog
03-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Start well... face very sweet... for instance... ears appear to much nervous comparing the sweet modeling... maybe need to find the good average between the both... but it's certainly too early to give some constructive remark... remain much work on it, and it's already very good... bonne continuation le cadet... :) :thumbsup:

Elendil_le_Grand
03-06-2006, 02:48 PM
Yeah ... Good begining :)

agou
03-06-2006, 02:49 PM
heeeyyy, Steph is in da place! you began modeling as I remarked...nice face; in fact it's true that she's not angry, and she's not crying, just a little bit stressed :D
I was joking...
on the other hand, her ears are a bit weird in front...but you're very courageous to model such big ears (and she even doesn't look like Bugs bunny :D). Aloooors au boulot!

:bounce:
ssshhhboing!

gpepper
03-06-2006, 02:54 PM
ça le fait bien !
Great ! Nice start ! Great modeling as usual !
keep the good work Steph !

][ndy
03-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Great start on the elve! But what are the elves up to?
Going into war?
A journey in a new world?

wesa
03-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Great start! Really nice modell!
But if I can come with an opinion... The modell is missing that elf feeling in her face. Your concept drawings got the real elf look. This is ofcourse a matter of opinion on how a elf should look, but I like it when the look different in the face as well, not only the ears.
So, if she had larger eyes and a little longer or thinner face, longer nose. Then I think she could feel more like an elf to me.
Keep up the nice work!

Agamemnwn
03-06-2006, 03:57 PM
awesome modelling Stephane :D it looks clean and great :D inspiring work keep it up

Gunilla
03-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Hey - some rockin' polys here!
She's beautiful for sure - a great start. The ears are on the edge of being funny but not crossing it I think. As always I'm amazed of how easy you make it look :)(knowing it's not :banghead:)

medunecer
03-06-2006, 04:33 PM
She's soooo fine!!! I like this girl! I falled in love even without textures!
I'll stay tuned...

antone-m
03-06-2006, 05:05 PM
great modeling I won`t give any crits until u finish the face :bounce:

soapy
03-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Yep nice start on the head model. I tend to agree a bit with Jonason's comment but there is lots of time to work up your elves.

shakes
03-06-2006, 05:54 PM
superduper modelling ..lovely mesh. really nice face design.

Vedic-kings
03-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Very nice start on the head, love the ears!

Climax
03-06-2006, 07:43 PM
Looking great! nice and smooth modelling :bounce::bounce::bounce:

coochaki
03-06-2006, 08:25 PM
very nice modeling :thumbsup:
clean wire ... .. .
looking for more... .. .
good luck!:thumbsup:

Rebeccak
03-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Wow, no snailing now! Nice work Steph! :bounce:

Oh no now he knows I have ZB...:scream:

~"Beckie"

Zapan
03-06-2006, 11:46 PM
w00t !

@ Lemog : Thx Laurent , yes totally agree with , I extended ears with lattices and ovbiously wasn't that good ... it resulted some boxy and hard edges areas ... so I started over the ears :scream:
Anyway still lot of work on that head ....

@ Elendil le Grand : Thx a lot Nicolas

@ agou : Hiiyaaaa La Sophinette , aha , thx a lot . Yeah ears are weird (more than the fact they are huge :scream: ) I started over these to smooth them a little ... will post that tomorrow !
ssssshhhhhboooooinnnnng

@ gpepper : Thx a lot Gilles for the compliments !

@ ][ndy :

Great start on the elve! But what are the elves up to?
Going into war?
A journey in a new world? Thx a lot , yeah they're going to hunt their ennemy who burned out their village ...

@ Jonason :

But if I can come with an opinion... The modell is missing that elf feeling in her face. Your concept drawings got the real elf look. This is ofcourse a matter of opinion on how a elf should look, but I like it when the look different in the face as well, not only the ears.
So, if she had larger eyes and a little longer or thinner face, longer nose. Then I think she could feel more like an elf to me.

thx man , yeah I had that feeling too , so I tried to tweak these areas according to your suggestions ... will show the result soon , I would like to move forward a little at the same time ... thx !

@ Agamemnwn : Thx a lot Jannis !

@ Gunilla : Thx a lot Gunie , ouh and no , that's really easy , you can imagine a long it takes me to move those little vertice all the time :banghead: ... Thx , glas you like the result ... funny ears ? Bunnies ? :scream:

@ medunecer : Ahah , thx a lot man !

@ the best : Thx a lot .!

@ soapy : Thx Jim ... yep agree with that ... tweak tweak tweak !

@ shakes: SuperThx John

@ Vedic kings : Thx a lot , unfortunately I reworked those , I hope you will like the new ones ...

@ Climax : Wheehee ! Thx a lot Omar :bounce:

@ coochaki : Thx a lot mate !

@ Rebecca :

Wow, no snailing now! Nice work Steph!

Aww , thx a lot Beckie !

Oh no now he knows I have ZB...

Yup no excuses now ... Have you tried that out already ? some tests ? some guts ? Some Venus ? oops wrong one :scream: ... But if you need some chearing for ... :)

chee/ears everyone !

-Steph

Selina42
03-07-2006, 12:26 AM
Woah now youve been the busy one!

I'm loving your model, she looks beautiful and its a great mesh! I can really see you bringing this concept tightly together!

I do like the fact we don't see their "journey" as a trip , but more like a quest , although something they didn't planned at first ...

I agree - i see this idea as being about a journey through life and experience as well as just the physical passage. And i love the fact that your idea holds more than one meaning!

dannyfalch
03-07-2006, 12:50 AM
weee:thumbsup: ! very nice modeling!!

super face! ears look a bit rough though.
but it looks very promising!

daWinky
03-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Hey Stéphane,

this face is already very well done, beautiful:thumbsup: ...a good start for the modeling and I can't wait to see more...:bounce:

-sabrina

Zapan
03-07-2006, 04:39 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141749577_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141749577_large.jpg)

Tiny update to see the complete face ...

Very timidly tweaked some areas according to crits : wider eyes and mouth , longer nose , thiner face . I also reworked ears ...

Added eyelashes and the neck ... hum ... thing :)

Orthographic views are following

Zapan
03-07-2006, 04:41 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141749711_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141749711_large.jpg)

Let me know wat you guys think about ...

cheers ,

-Zapan

Zapan
03-07-2006, 04:45 PM
@ Selina42 : wheehee , Thx Selina , gladly appreciate your kind words :)

@ 3d-empire : Thx a lot Danny , I reworked those a little , what do you think ?

@ daWinky : Hiiiyyyaa Sabie :bounce: ... Thx a lot , there is some more :) ...
Btw sorry to hear about your problems , Hope everything is gonna be for the best ... *hugs*

cheers ,

-Zapan

Elendil_le_Grand
03-07-2006, 04:46 PM
She's very beautiful :)

Rebeccak
03-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Wow, beautiful work, Steph! :thumbsup: Hmm...feeling like a snail myself now...:D

~"Beckie"

Gunilla
03-07-2006, 04:50 PM
Ahhh! She's beautiful... and her necklace is ...I WANT IT!
It hurts to say, but I'm beginning to like elves :scream::bounce:

dannyfalch
03-07-2006, 04:52 PM
beautiful:thumbsup:

ears looks a lot better now!

Agamemnwn
03-07-2006, 04:58 PM
excellent update stephane. the ears are looking great and the collar band is very stylish

tuck
03-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Great model! looking forward to see your worlk!

makaron
03-07-2006, 05:49 PM
nice.... really nice... really very nice... :bounce: you deserve a bunch of peanuts for that one :p

rattlesnake
03-07-2006, 06:38 PM
woaaa!! thats amazing my friend..really jawdroping! and now u are kicking butts so hard:scream:, i wont be able to sit for a week,,dam ill need to work standing..:D

this elven lady looks so beautiful..

Zapan
03-07-2006, 07:11 PM
@ Elendil le Grand : Thx a lot Nico !

@ Rebecca : Aww thx Beckie ... you ? snailing ? err , So I believe we ARE related :wise: ... Does it mean I no longer eat rice ? :scream:

@ Gunilla : Aww thx Gunie ... ok then but I want a mite ! :scream:
Ouh and now you start to like elves ? Yay mission accomplished :bounce:

@ 3d-empire : Ahh Thx Danny , glad to hear !

@ Agamemnwn : Thx a lot Jannis !

@ tuck : Thx a lot Tuck , so now I'm under pressure here :)

@ makaron : and bunch of thx Mon' NYARK

@ rattlesnake : Aaaaaahhhhahahahah , Thx a lot for your "kind" words Jorge :scream: ...

cheers everyone ,

-Steph

alancamara
03-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Hey Stéphane, how are you my friend? Great start with model, I'm waiting to see more :thumbsup:

Alan

shakes
03-07-2006, 08:08 PM
very very nice work Stephane- I'm really impressed with your modelling skills.
she's a babe too!

soapy
03-08-2006, 01:07 AM
Nice work on the model. The choker is kool!

mosconariz
03-08-2006, 02:07 AM
Really beatiful model, congratulations!

monsitj
03-08-2006, 02:57 AM
nice progress so far man! your modeling skill is great ! more update pleseee

mmoir
03-08-2006, 03:28 AM
Hey Zapan,

Really great job on the model , she looks wonderful so far:wip: . The ears may be a little too much but that is just my personal taste.

Lemog
03-08-2006, 05:16 AM
Good job Cadet... this time, hears are really better...:thumbsup: do you start now to give her a face with a little bit more personality or it's planed later ?

nelsonteixeira
03-08-2006, 05:21 AM
Nice start... but too early to do anything but wait the next images. :)

ender.saka
03-08-2006, 05:25 AM
Absolutelly fantastic model. Good luck.

antone-m
03-08-2006, 06:24 AM
hmmm don`t know but I think the ear needs more tweaking :D

Schun
03-08-2006, 07:01 AM
Verry nice elf girl head modeling !

I just ask myself on the eyebrows which are usually verry
tall in elves representation, as we can see on this drawing :

http://www.avikatz.net/sf/fantasy/families/family-of-elves.jpg

& good luck to you !

Zapan
03-08-2006, 08:25 AM
'Morning everyone !

@ alancamara : Hiya Alan ! Great to see you , we're all sad to not see your entry ... I guess you have some reasons to not join .... Thx a lot for your nice words and cheering my friend :)

@ shakes : Thx a lot John, really glad you like her !

@ soapy : Thx a lot Jim !

@ mosconariz : Hey , thx a lot ... I love your stuff man , so I'm really happy to see you here ! many thx !

@ monsitj : Thx a lot Monsit !

@ mmoir : Hey Mike ... thx a lot , Yeah I had that feeling too , but I will see if I reduce them when they will come up from hair !

@ Lemog : Thx Laurent , not sure to get straight what you said ... I was planning to leave it like it for now to move on the body and get back to it for posing and expression ... But do you think that face is suffering from a lack of personality ?

@ nelsonteixeira : Thx ! More comes soon !

@ ender.saka : Thx a lot , Glad you like it !

@ the best : Oh ok then , gonna tweak them more .

@ Schun : Thx a lot ... Yeah I've planned to make them pretty high , but maybe not as much as your picture ... thx and good luck to you !

cheers ,

-Zapan

kreuz
03-08-2006, 08:42 AM
awesome modeling , :thumbsup: can u show your way to setup the pattern of armors?

Lemog
03-08-2006, 10:28 AM
But do you think that face is suffering from a lack of personality ?
To be honest... yes... the face is very well modeled so far... very clean and very perfect... so sweet... but it need the little part of personality... that must already exprim who is this elfe,... the own feeling and actual mood...
... but in first, as each one of us, this face must have the little something of special... which make the personality... something other than ears :scream:
... this head is too much perfect... not me :thumbsup: (just take a look to my avatar... hahahaha the proof...)

Elsie
03-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Salut, Scar-go! :D

I need to just say woooah :eek: beautiful modelling there Steph. Really very impressed and jealous :thumbsup: this is going to be amazing!

I should check back more often...I often forget to visit the 3D forum :scream: forgiveness!

sergioKomic
03-08-2006, 10:47 AM
Oh I missed your poly start... Great work... Keep it coming!:thumbsup:

antone-m
03-08-2006, 10:51 AM
To be honest... yes... the face is very well modeled so far... very clean and very perfect... so sweet... but it need the little part of personality... that must already exprim who is this elfe,... the own feeling and actual mood...
... but in first, as each one of us, this face must have the little something of special... which make the personality... something other than ears :scream:
... this head is too much perfect... not me :thumbsup: (just take a look to my avatar... hahahaha the proof...)
I agree you can make an angry expression since the elfes are very angry because of what happened

Zapan
03-08-2006, 11:08 AM
@ kreuz : Thx a lot man , yeah sure I will make a detailled picture of the modeling for the chest armor part ! :)

@ Lemog : ouh I see your point ... Ok then I'll try to give her something different ... Except things will probably be differents when I will give her an expression ... Err , I'll give it a shot ...
I started the body yesterday ... gonna show this later ! Many thx Laurent for your help !

@ Elsie : Mwhe hehehe !! :bounce:
Thx a lot Ailsa for your kind words ... an you're welcome here anytime :)

@ sergioKomic : Thx a lot Sergio , yep started with polys weeeee :scream:

@ the best : Yep , gonna do that when the modeling will be done !

cheers everyone and many thx to all of you !

-Steph

sonicstrawbery
03-08-2006, 12:09 PM
Very cool modeling so far Steph, i really like the sweetness in his face, i'll point you too to the need of tweak now to make it more alive, good work buddy :thumbsup:

pitiwazou
03-08-2006, 12:17 PM
good luck Zapan !!

Zapan
03-08-2006, 09:06 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141851982_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141851982_large.jpg)

Started the torso modeling ...

Wireframes

Zapan
03-08-2006, 09:07 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141852065_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141852065_large.jpg)

A step by step picture of the armor parts modeling ...

Zapan
03-08-2006, 09:09 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141852150_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141852150_large.jpg)

Renders ...

cheers ,

-Zapan

Zapan
03-08-2006, 09:11 PM
@ cipher : Thx Seb , yeah some face tweaking are now planned ! :)

@ pitiwazou : Hey Cédric ! great to see you here ! Thx man for the wishes , are you gonna join too ?

cheers ,

-Zapan

antone-m
03-08-2006, 09:12 PM
I`am the first to reply after ur new post can`t belive my eyes I`am always late:bounce: lol:bounce:
cool updates :thumbsup: I like what she is wearing
just one question is she going to wear a hat or something over her head I think it will look cool

makaron
03-08-2006, 09:31 PM
and the cupsize is apple I guess... :p NYARK... NYARK...

me like this start.. you gonna make a lovely lady at the end Zapan...

DimitrisLiatsos
03-08-2006, 09:57 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141852150_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1141852150_large.jpg)

Renders ...

cheers ,

-Zapan

I hate it....tottaly :p :banghead: :banghead: ...

:D

Rebeccak
03-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Nice...ears! :p

Hehe, seriously, amazing work, Steph! :bounce:Lol I created something in ZBrush today...:scream: it's...a blob...:scream:

~"Beckie"

dalmanna
03-08-2006, 10:01 PM
wow thats awesome, and your flying through this thing so fast. i'm still trying to finalise an idea:D

Zapan
03-08-2006, 10:49 PM
@ the best : aha , thx ... and nope she's not gonna wear a hat , only hair ... because she's also wearing a sort of cape with a hood so ...

@ makaron : Nyark ! me like apples , big ones ! :scream:

@ DimitrisLiatsos : does it mean I've to start over ? :scream: ... Glad you ... hate it :D

@ Rebecca : I thought you would say nice arms ! :scream: ... Thx Beckie !
Lol I created something in ZBrush today...:scream: it's...a blob...:scream:

Bring it on !! :bounce: ... put on your blog !

@ dalmanna : Ahah , thx a lot ... sometimes things are working pretty well ... But my nightmare will come soon : hands :banghead: :argh: :scream:

cheers ,

-Zapan

Poonks
03-08-2006, 11:00 PM
Yoyoyoyoyoyo my friend!!

really nice start :thumbsup:
Juste je trouve les gravures un peu maladroite les courbes sont pas forcement tres douces surtout sur celle de la poitrine. Et les clavicules, au centre je trouve que on voit l'os descendre un peu trop bas... sinon c'est tip top! :bounce:

Amazing work Steph, hope to see the texturing soon :love:

Vedic-kings
03-08-2006, 11:06 PM
Wow man great stuff! Thanks for showing your steps on the model, very cool.

Keep going!

Jjack
03-09-2006, 01:31 AM
I almost miss the last update , great job
I think the ear/head connection is a bit high but she's not human , isn't she ;)

Gunilla
03-09-2006, 06:24 AM
Woooo.... :bounce: She's beautiful! And so is the armor... maybe not so comfortable, but very stylish :)

antone-m
03-09-2006, 06:54 AM
@ the best : aha , thx ... and nope she's not gonna wear a hat , only hair ... because she's also wearing a sort of cape with a hood so ...

maybe that could do it keep going :thumbsup:

Rebeccak
03-09-2006, 07:00 AM
*yawns* *awaits spectacular update* :bounce:

Lemog
03-09-2006, 07:25 AM
mmmHHH more of interesting... about anatomy, at first view, nothing to crit... just maybe the decorative shapes on boobs too much simple... but perhaps you planed to add details while zbrushing ?... good job boy :thumbsup:

Rebeccak
03-09-2006, 07:28 AM
Lemog said 'boobs' o_O

Lemog
03-09-2006, 07:42 AM
Lemog said 'boobs' o_O
mmmh... busy this morning... no time and no brain to search the good word... :sad: huhu

Zapan
03-09-2006, 08:16 AM
Morning all !

@ Poonks : Yep , you're right , I'm gonna fix that ... thx

@ Vedic kings : Thx a lot !

@ Jjack : Thx a lot Jack ... well she's gonna have hair so I'm not so worried about that area ...

@ Gunilla : aha , thx Gunie , well the inside have some soft furry thing , like a Muppet skin :scream:

@ the best : thx !

@ Rebeccak : aha , wait I need to spam first :)

@ Lemog : Thx Laurent , yep finally I don't like it much like that , gonna redo these ornements ... And no still no ZB this time neither :blush:

Thx people ... I'll try to post an update later today !

cheers ,

-Zapan

Elendil_le_Grand
03-09-2006, 08:27 AM
The modeling is very good :)

shakes
03-09-2006, 08:33 AM
awesome modelling and detail Stephane..brilliant stuff!

medunecer
03-09-2006, 08:33 AM
What I think? I think she's a real beauty! Great model skills!

authentic
03-09-2006, 08:56 AM
excellent modeling stephane. Nothing to crit for now.

daWinky
03-09-2006, 11:32 AM
Hey Stéphane!

Wow, you're working so fast now:eek: !
And I see all the character modeling sessions were worthwhile the effort...beautiful modeling:thumbsup: ! And the armor is great too! Can't wait to see more!:bounce:

-sabrina

agou
03-09-2006, 11:57 AM
Great work on modeling - nothing to crit for the moment. You're a speed snail, Scar-go! :D:bounce: