PDA

View Full Version : The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Stéphane Brouty

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Lemog
04-12-2006, 05:46 AM
That seem perfect, and especially easy for you... congrats Cadet... more is especially required... :beer:

gpepper
04-12-2006, 06:21 AM
pfff, tu commences à m'énerver !
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

scootermaya
04-12-2006, 06:35 AM
:bounce: :bounce: Weeeeeee ! :bounce: :bounce: now she can dance !

Very nice man ! very nice ...

Gunilla
04-12-2006, 06:36 AM
You're a modelling GOD!! Awesome stuff Zapan!

I can only agree with John here... and also add: I want her shoes!!!

seriously, if you get bored with 3d you could consider a career with fashion design :thumbsup:

flaeticia
04-12-2006, 06:43 AM
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

great modeling ZaPaN :p

fery goud :D

;)

nickel chrome quoi :D le genre de mod que je voudrai faire :p huhu

medunecer
04-12-2006, 06:53 AM
She's wonderful! Beautiful clothes!

Zapan
04-12-2006, 07:50 AM
@ iran_animator : Thx a lot mate !!

@ raghavendraachari : Thx a lot mate !!

@ shakes : ahahaha , thx a lot John !! :bowdown:

@ centurionit : thx a lot !! and you're wonderful in yours too ! :thumbsup:

@ makaron : ahahaha , thx for the peanuts ! yum ... :)

@ Lemog : thx a lot Lolo !! :bowdown:

@ gpepper : thx a lot Gilles !!

@ scootermaya : weeeeee! thx a lot Scooty !! :bounce:

@ Gunilla : you mean as a tailor ? btw are you secretly wishing to live with elves ? :twisted:

@ flaeticia : ahahaha , thx a lot beauty ! :scream:

@ medunecer : Thx a lot Marco ! glad you hear you like her too !

cheers , :)

-Zapan

makaron
04-12-2006, 07:51 AM
you know Zapan, you will get 5 peanuts if you make a handsome male elf too... haha ;)
Nyark!

Zapan
04-12-2006, 07:53 AM
AAAAAaaaaaahahahahaha .... let's see ... 5 peanuts vs 1 extra week of modeling :scream:

authentic
04-12-2006, 07:58 AM
very clean modeling. Juste maybe some work on the bottom of the trousers (ajouter des plis ?). But it will depend of the pose of your character.

Poonks
04-12-2006, 08:04 AM
Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo the snail is back!

Nice update my friend :bounce: :bounce:
Nothing to critics for me it's really awesome!

Just we want more!
Hope to see the three elves in the same scene soon.

thebest
04-12-2006, 10:20 AM
very cool updates keep going
are u going to texture it or is it going to be later ?

@ thebest : soon mate ... soon :) ... btw is someone already told you I'm a snail ? aha

-Zapan

hahahaha yeah I think I have an idea about that :scream:

][ndy
04-12-2006, 08:48 PM
Wow! Nice update there and still nothing to crit!
I guess she is noble because of the little finger that stands up. Now give her a cup of tea ;)

scootermaya
04-12-2006, 09:02 PM
[ndy']Wow! Nice update there and still nothing to crit!
I guess she is noble because of the little finger that stands up. Now give her a cup of tea ;)

AArrrrffffff ! I didn't see that ! :scream:
Excellent ! Tea for Elf !:p

Womgoose
04-12-2006, 10:59 PM
More perfect work that I cannot crit :(
I think you should start making mistakes so we have something to do.

Still, I have one crit....
The background of your render is plain grey :buttrock:lol
Bah who am I kidding, that was a rubbish crit and I really can't crit this :applause:

toongo
04-13-2006, 05:10 AM
nice modeling !keep it up !

daWinky
04-13-2006, 06:26 AM
Morning Stéph!

The last update is really beautiful, again nothing to crit, so I'm just here for a little cheering and pushing:bounce: ! Will the Easter Bunny bring us the male elf...?! Or instead all three bunny elves in one scene? :D

Have a nice day!:wavey:

-sabrina

flaeticia
04-13-2006, 06:55 AM
hey zap :p

what did u do :D :D :D

great workk :)

but baaaad music :D wesh :p riprisente 1 3 en force :D mdrr LOL

rattlesnake
04-13-2006, 07:50 AM
:bowdown::drool::bowdown::drool::arteest:awesoome!
no crits man..very cool work

makaron
04-13-2006, 08:22 AM
AAAAAaaaaaahahahahaha .... let's see ... 5 peanuts vs 1 extra week of modeling :scream:

but what is a week of extra work against the praise from us girls :p if you do a handsome male elf? haha...
a male elf in an easteregg... from the easter bunny... like Sabrina wrote...

...! ... . .... .... ........ .. nyark!

Zapan
04-13-2006, 09:18 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1144963123_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1144963123_large.jpg)

Hi friends !!

Ok I spent lot of time unwrapping thoses babies ... and since it was really boring ... I played with bones to make funny poses ...
I was planning to submit this one as turntable ... what do you think ?

Let me know hat you guys think of

cheers ,

-Zapan

ps: very last all grey render I promise ... :)

makaron
04-13-2006, 09:21 PM
I think that one is the best of the three to make into a turntable... :wip:

Zapan
04-13-2006, 09:43 PM
@ authentic : Thx a lot Vincent !! I agree , I was hoping it will be enough with textures ... but now I think I will put more of these ... thx !!

@ Poonks : sss...sss...sss...sss... --> snail moving noises btw ... J'arrive ... doucement !!
Thx my friend !!

@ thebest : ouh ... yep textures as soooon as possible ! I really have to hurry !

@ ][ndy : ahahahaha , yeah maybe those are british elves who drink tea ! aha

@ scootermaya : comme dans la cage aux folles ? avec des elf :scream: ...

@ Womgoose : you totally right !!! I'm getting really sick of these grey renders !! enough is enough ahaha... ...!! thx a lot mate !

@ toongo : thx a lot !!

@ daWinky : :scream: ... yes easter snail ... all 3 elves pic should be next ... and if I'm really nut maybe a male could show up ... maybe .... perhaps ... :D

@ flaeticia : HOLD ON !!! Hadn't you read the rules ? no wesh wesh in this thread .... forbidden !! :D LMKAO

@ rattlesnake : :bowdown: :bounce: :bowdown: :wavey:

@ makaron : Didn't I mention this ? the male elf is always here , but he's the one who is holding the camera ... so he can't be seen ... :curious: ... but is handsome for sure ... with six pack and everything :scream: ...

cheers ,

-Zapan

makaron
04-13-2006, 09:47 PM
@ makaron : Didn't I mention this ? the male elf is always here , but he's the one who is holding the camera ... so he can't be seen ... :curious: ... but is handsome for sure ... with six pack and everything :scream: ...

ahhh... I better jump the other way then.. http://hem.bredband.net/makaron/chick_25.gif
and stand behind the camera... haha...

glenn23
04-13-2006, 10:31 PM
That'll make a great turntable. I like the subtle hand holding the cape. I'm afraid my turntable will show my picture is all smoke and mirrors. If it won't show up in the final render, I usually don't model it. I like the way your characters seem to have lives outside the picture.

DimitrisLiatsos
04-13-2006, 11:09 PM
That'll make a great turntable. ....

Yeah...so turn the darn table...ehehhe....Wonderfull work u nut Frenchie ....nyaaark...i hate ya.

rasamaya
04-13-2006, 11:25 PM
Stunning! My only crit would be her left hand wrist, I just grabbed my altra death staff and tried holding it like that, it sort of hurts my wrist. I would love to see that turntable!

Congrats on your progress. poof!

BobbEr
04-14-2006, 02:21 AM
WOW! Stéphane, your characters are awesome!! Last update I like most of all! Can't wait for the textures! :thumbsup:

thebest
04-14-2006, 04:35 AM
happy easter dude ;)
very cool spear I like that just one thing
are u going to keep her face expression like this ?
keep going snail :scream:

gpepper
04-14-2006, 06:08 AM
bah cool, elle a bien pris la pose.
C'est vrai qu'un peu de couleur serait pas mal...

Gunilla
04-14-2006, 06:30 AM
Morning! :bounce:

All nice updates here... and I do like the sound of an almost promise for male elf!
I like the pose for this last one, it will be great for turntable... thanks for the reminder.

And I really looking forward to some colors around here... and maybe also some start for the scene? :thumbsup:

Rebeccak
04-14-2006, 06:55 AM
Hey Steph! I see you are continuing to rock on...exciting to watch your progress former snail guy!

Chears!

flaeticia
04-14-2006, 06:58 AM
qu'est ce que LMKO :D

no abbreviations in this thread :D
after one immagine tricks :D

wesh wesh :p

NACL
04-14-2006, 07:14 AM
Zapan: Another great update. Really an inspiring one. Keep it up~ And I have to agree with you that unwrapping those uv are really boring and tiring. f course the outcome will be enjoyable. Just hope it can be a simpler task. :thumbsup:

scootermaya
04-14-2006, 07:37 AM
I agree for the turntable ! this is really nice, a great pose :thumbsup:

coochaki
04-14-2006, 07:44 AM
great work man , really sweet modeling!
thanks man.
looking for more... .. .

Womgoose
04-14-2006, 08:12 AM
Ok I spent lot of time unwrapping thoses babies ... and since it was really boring ... I played with bones to make funny poses ...
I was planning to submit this one as turntable ... what do you think ?

ps: very last all grey render I promise ... :)

I also think it would look :bounce: as a turntable.
ps: Grey renders are cool with me really ;)
Your models more than make up for it I promise :)

Lemog
04-14-2006, 08:22 AM
Trop d'la boulette la pose de la girl :thumbsup: so good :eek: :applause: maintenant, un ptit coup d'uv et de la couleur sur le bikini :scream:

centurionit
04-14-2006, 08:50 AM
Beautifull model and great pose of you character...I love it....
The cloth to is very nice...:thumbsup:

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=330707

daWinky
04-14-2006, 01:28 PM
Hey Stéph!

Your turntable update is amazing, great posing, very natural:thumbsup: ...

@ all 3 elves pic should be next ... and if I'm really nut maybe a male could show up ... maybe .... perhaps ...

But we know you're nut (in a totaly adorable way of course:) ) , so I agree with Gunie: This is almost a promise:D ...

Have some nice easter days!

-sabrina

shakes
04-15-2006, 03:37 AM
superb stuff Zapan, just superb.and yes, great choice for turntable..will be the sexiest turntable in the challenge, no doubts!

burpy
04-15-2006, 04:30 PM
The character modeling is all great. But you've promised that thats the last all-grey render.:) So now I can't wait to see some more texturing and a start on the background!

Waiting for updates!

cok3
04-15-2006, 05:18 PM
amazing character design and models man! your definitely one of my top picks for 3d!

Climax
04-15-2006, 05:24 PM
Every single character you've done for this challenge is great and beautifull, good work Brouty :thumbsup: Keep that line and bring us an spectacular final image :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

rattlesnake
04-15-2006, 06:22 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1144963123_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1144963123_large.jpg)

:drool: shes amazing!...man get me a date with her please:beer:

love this one man...great work

Marcus_B
04-15-2006, 10:31 PM
I like the model ..good luck dude

dagann
04-16-2006, 11:49 AM
Very nice work on the pose!
She looks pretty with hair, sexier than a bald elve :)

Cleveland
04-16-2006, 05:29 PM
great work on the last posed elf girl, zapan. i have one question: how did you skin everything to the bones?? i'm always having difficulty getting everything to deform right when the characters have accesories. do you combine everything into one mesh or do you bidn them all separately?

thanks man...

Staszek
04-17-2006, 11:54 PM
Greate model! i belive texture will be greate to! :)

Elendil_le_Grand
04-18-2006, 06:50 AM
Really wonderfull :)

Zapan
04-18-2006, 08:10 AM
Hi friends !! :) ... I'm really late here ... feel like to come back to class after some spring vacations ... I got a really long Easter week end , Hope you guys a had all a great time ! ... funny to eat so much chocolate instead of polys ... :scream: ... Anyway , back to several business' here now ... I hope I will be able to update soon !

@ Makaron : Weeee Mona hope you had a great week end !!

@ Glenn23 : Thx a lot Glenn , always an honor to have you here ... Well I usually don't make things which won't be shown on the final frame too .... except I thought maybe to reuse these elves for several others pictures ... so ... :)

@ DimitrisLiatsos : Bunch of nyark Dimi ! ahahaha.... maybe you would prefer the version without the cape as turntable ... :scream: ... I can do that ....

@ rasamaya : hi there !! thx a lot ... yes the wrist is quite disturbing to me too , especially on that angle... have to fix that !

@ BobbEr : Thx a lot Roman !! yup , I really have to hurry to textures them !!

@ thebest : Thx mate , a little late happy easter too ! .... No ... of course not , I'm gonna change the face expression very soon !!

@ gpepper : thx a lot Gillou !!

@ Gunilla : weeee ! yes !! I have to start the scene too , mmh I'm ready for this ... will try to upload this as soon as possible ... Thx a lot for the lovely pushing :)

@ Rebecca :: weeee Beckie !! I feel to be a snail more than never lately ... *slaps self* Thx a lot for chearing !!

@ flaeticia : LMKAO : laughing my korean a** off ... I took a class with rebeccaK to get those ...
... and stop doing wesh ! ... sinon je te sors les gens qui crient !

@ NACL : Thx a lot mate !!

@ Scootermaya : weeeee! thx a lot scooty !

@ Coochaki : thx a lot Mohammad !!

@ Womgoose : thx a lot mate !!

@ Lemog : Thx a lot Laurent ... oh non tu te mets a parler comme Laeticia ... trop de la boulette ... wesh wesh ... ahahahah....

@ centurionit : Thx a lot mate !!

@ daWinky : Weeeee thx a lot Sabrina !! almost a promise ... ahaha .... hope you had nice easter days too :) ....

@ Shakes : thx a lot John !! you rockin' alien maker ...

@ burpy : thx a lot mate !! yes I'm really sick of these grey renders ... textures really soon !

@ cok3 : Thx a lot , I'm honored then !

@ Climax : Thx a lot for the sweet words and also for the rockin' support my friend !!

@ Rattlesnake : ahahaha , Thx a lot Jorge ...*goes to airport .... buys a ticket for the next Mexico flight* ok I send you this one !! but be carefull she kills her own food !

@ Marcus_B : Thx a lot !!

@ dagann : thx a lot !! ahaha , yes bald ladys aren't that sexy ...

@ Cleveland : thx a lot mate ! mmh skinning is pretty tricky ... actually everything wich might be deformed are skinned ... and rigid stuff are attached to bones instead of skinned ... and then tweak tweak tweak .... a real pain ...but at least it works without zillion of troubles...

@ Staszek : Thx a lot !! ahaha , And thx for believing in my modest texturing skills !

@ Elendil_le_Grand : Thx a lot Nico !!

Update soon ... ans spams too ... lot of things to catch up...
Have a great day friends !

Cheers ,

-Zapan

Lemog
04-18-2006, 08:13 AM
oh non tu te mets a parler comme Laeticia ... trop de la boulette ... wesh wesh ... ahahahah....

oh non... parle pas de malheur :scream: hahahahaha... sorry Flae' :D

RenBoW
04-18-2006, 08:15 AM
Great details there...very nice!:thumbsup: ...

ThierryS
04-18-2006, 09:34 AM
These long ears make complete sense now, they work perfectly with the hair. Gorgeous modeling Steph! Can't point out any place to improve, just continue like this!:bounce: :bounce:

thebest
04-18-2006, 11:23 AM
@ thebest : Thx mate , a little late happy easter too ! .... No ... of course not , I'm gonna change the face expression very soon !!

lol as lemog said before snails are never late hahahahaha

flaeticia
04-18-2006, 12:55 PM
@ flaeticia : LMKAO : laughing my korean a** off ... I took a class with rebeccaK to get those ...
... and stop doing wesh ! ... sinon je te sors les gens qui crient !
TKT !!!
Moi aussi j'ai des gens qui crient Yooooo

Ecoute bien (1) (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/vfx.infographia/Rap001.mp3)

-> Le Cut professeur, lui qui mets des cuts partout sur ses polys LOL (alias LoGiLo ?:D)

Ecoute bien (2) (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/vfx.infographia/Rap002.mp3)

Yoooooooo

Ecoute bien(3) (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/vfx.infographia/Rap003.mp3)

Mon préféré :D T'inkiete wesh whoooooooooos born ? :D

Ecoute bien(4) (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/vfx.infographia/Rap004.mp3)

@ Lemog : Thx a lot Laurent ... oh non tu te mets a parler comme Laeticia ... trop de la boulette ... wesh wesh ... ahahahah....

Wesh lolo :D

Toute façon moi j'ai lolo koi riprisente koi wesheeeeeeu http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7076/lol26ij.jpg

Wesh Lo :D

Impossible to translate :D

gpepper
04-18-2006, 03:12 PM
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/7076/lol26ij.jpg

Oh merde ! On est foutu !

Lemog
04-19-2006, 05:28 AM
Je crois bien :banghead: :scream: hahahahaha

rattlesnake
04-19-2006, 06:24 AM
@ Rattlesnake : ahahaha , Thx a lot Jorge ...*goes to airport .... buys a ticket for the next Mexico flight* ok I send you this one !! but be carefull she kills her own food !

wahaa!..LOL! no problem friend..ill take the risk , :scream::D

flaeticia
04-19-2006, 06:26 AM
Je crois bien :banghead: :scream: hahahahaha

wesh Lo' :D

mais non toi meme tu sais :D

agou
04-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Yooooo, here is Soso, ready to spam ! Now I have a little more time (in fact not really, I'm quite busy this time :( )! In general you did a very good job on these elves - keep it up! No snailing for you Stef, I'm a little bit sad because I let down my thread, so I don't give you the right to give up!!! all right I joke but i would be pleased if you achieved this challenge, because your elfe is tooooo beautiful!!!
Gogogogogo!:wip:

Gunilla
04-19-2006, 04:48 PM
OK... let's see...hmmm...no textures? No colors within this thread yet?

But I'm glad to see the first draft for the blue handsome elf you almost promised us :D

Elf-Sctroumpf

makaron
04-20-2006, 05:31 AM
OK... let's see...hmmm...no textures? No colors within this thread yet?

But I'm glad to see the first draft for the blue handsome elf you almost promised us :D

Elf-Sctroumpf

agree... what a lovely elf... :bounce: haha...

Climax
04-20-2006, 06:46 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :scream:

Lemog
04-20-2006, 06:55 AM
Wesh wesh... who's this guy ? :scream: :banghead: hahahahaha... now I must change my avatar...

flaeticia
04-20-2006, 06:58 AM
Wesh wesh... who's this guy ? :scream: :banghead: hahahahaha... now I must change my avatar...

wesh Loooooo :scream:

nan tu peux le garder ton avatar :surprised :D
pour moi tu restera tjrs le cut professeur :wavey:

no u can keep ure avatar, for me ull stay the cut professor :scream:

scootermaya
04-20-2006, 07:03 AM

:bounce: I gess I have to make another picture then ? :bounce:

Zapan
04-20-2006, 04:12 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1145549545_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1145549545_large.jpg)

Hi friends !!

Ok I'm pretty much done for the 3rd elf textures !
Will start working on the enironnement now ... let's see 1 month for the whole environnement , how tough is that ...

let me know what you guys think of

cheers ,

-Zapan

scootermaya
04-20-2006, 04:19 PM
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
Very, very, very nice texturing on the skin my friend !
I think you can work a little more on the hair though ...
The outfit looks realy good ! Can we see the rest of it?:bounce:

burpy
04-20-2006, 04:33 PM
Looking good, Zapan!:) It's looking a bit sterile atm however, everything looks too clean, especially the hair clumps.

I'm sure you'll fix everything up, though.;)

Zapan
04-20-2006, 04:56 PM
@ RenBow : Thx a lot mate !!

@ thierry2005 : thx a lot Thierry !! I feel really proud you like the work !! thx !

@ thebest : I have to wrote down this .... snails are never late ...

@ flaeticia , Lemog, gpepper , makaron , climax , scooty : Héla c keua cteu embrouille ? wecheu !! casquette party ? :scream: :scream: ... ahahah put Ure hands up Lolo yo !! poor lolo .... ahahaha

@ Rattlesnake : would you date her now with textures ? *scared*

@ agou : Thx a lot ma Sophinette for these kind words , sad anyway you can't continue yours ... Didn't I sing enough this time ? No worries , I'll do as much as possible to end up this work !!

@ Gunilla : yeah I am a snail .... damn it ... only one month remaining I really need someone to whip me .... don't even think about it :scream: :scream:

cheers ,

-Zapan

Zapan
04-20-2006, 04:59 PM
@ scootermaya : Thx a lot Scooty !! Glad you like her ... yeah hair is quite disturbing to me too , have to work on that ... I will post a complet render later !!

@ Burpy : Thx a lot , yes , everything is still really "clean" , I don't really know how I'm gonna solve this , but I will definitely try something abou it !! thx a lot !!

DimitrisLiatsos
04-20-2006, 05:04 PM
OooouMMMMZAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ... :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Any crit u gonna get from me ...will be after Easter...ehehhe...NYaaaark

happy easter. :wavey:

makaron
04-20-2006, 05:41 PM
nyark... and I love the colors on her clothes... :bounce: a peanut to you for that...

Gunilla
04-20-2006, 07:18 PM
only one month remaining I really need someone to whip me .... don't even think about it :scream: :scream:

Haha, In my dreams maybe? :D

Very nice texturing - I love that dark green for her hair and outfit. M. Fashion Designer strikes again :thumbsup:

rattlesnake
04-21-2006, 12:01 AM
@ Rattlesnake : would you date her now with textures ? *scared*

-Zapan

oh yeah friend no doubt, now the question is ..would she date me with my actual textures?..lol

serious mode on: yeah textures are very cool..i like her lips coloring a lot i only think lips need a bit more wet look on them, thats only thing i see can be improved...great work friend!
oh yeah.maybe some very tiny red veins on the eyes, not too strong..just very few

Rebeccak
04-21-2006, 12:57 AM
W00t gone for two days, what have I missed? :D

Really beautiful update Steph! Can't wait to check out your super progress!

Chears :)

oceanbluesky
04-21-2006, 01:19 AM
Love the freckles!! [shesh...apparently I used too many exclamation marks in a row for this message to be submitted...that's how much I like the freckles!] --But is it absolutely necessary for all three to be completely clothed??

Those metal bra things are like fig leaves on a da Vinci...

Good luck.

daWinky
04-21-2006, 04:48 AM
Morning Stéph!

Very nice textures for your 3rd elf:thumbsup: ! Especially the skin is convincing and I love the colors you've used for her...but I still see something grey at the front of the armour, should be either green or gold too, not?
So some environment work next...good idea:) , but you don't think we'll forget about the male elf...at least we want to see one in your anatomy thread when the challenge is over:deal: !

Have a nice day!

-sabrina

SONIC-X
04-21-2006, 07:36 AM
The Elf Master stikes again.

Just love these elf maidens dude.

flaeticia
04-21-2006, 08:27 AM
wecheu
oouuuumzzzzaaaaaaaaaa !!

http://www.okinawankarateclub.com/promotions/YouthtestDecember2004/DSC01380.JPG

kamino kamina :scream:

thats hurts :thumbsup: great job

FlaminGlow
04-21-2006, 12:08 PM
great update Stephane, very good models and materias, waiting for more.

Lemog
04-21-2006, 01:01 PM
Very beautiful skin Cadet... I really love... I prefer this way than something too much candle... to much SSSSSSSSS :beer:

dagann
04-21-2006, 02:48 PM
Very nice textures.
Coud we have other views of the Mademoiselle ;) (face view)?

Elendil_le_Grand
04-21-2006, 06:27 PM
Super ...
Les yeux ont l'air très réussi ...
Quel est ton moteur de rendu et ton shader ?
Good work :bowdown:

gpepper
04-21-2006, 06:31 PM
She is really nice Steph, a real cool work !

shakes
04-22-2006, 05:31 AM
beautiful stuff zapan, lovely textures..I wanna marry her! yum yum

Climax
04-22-2006, 05:37 AM
Hello there Brouty, I see textures are allready comming! nice start, I am dying to see them all together so I can make my wish list to Santa :D:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Zapan
04-24-2006, 11:11 PM
Hi friends !! been a while ... :blush: ....

@ DimitrisLiatsos : Oumza mylord !! :bounce: :scream: ... Nyark a lot Dimi !

@ makaron : Bunch of nyark Mon' ...

@ Gunilla : Thx a lot Gunie ... weee , Very glad you like it !

@ Rattlesnake : Thx a lot Jorge ... Yes lips are not wet enough ... I guess it because spread specular in that area ... Have to check that ! ... And good point on her eyes ... :thumbsup:

now the question is ..would she date me with my actual textures?..
Ahahahahah :scream: ...

@ Rebeccak : Well I believe you didn't miss that much ... lately I've so much slow down the updates frequency ... is that the real snail thing ? not w00t ... :banghead: ... Hope I can change that ... Thx a lot for your kind words and for still following my progress over here ! :wavey:

@ oceanbluesky : Thx a lot Eric !! Very glad you like it ! Well lot of details won't appear on the final framing but I'm planning to use these characters for several images .... so I wanted to get them complete ... That explains why I spend so much time on them ...

@ daWinky : Thx a lot Sabie ... weeee ! Yup , I noticed that thing wasn't textured properly , have to fix it , thx for pointing ... No worries about the male elf ... I think it won't be here on that image but I will definitely make one ... I have to ... too many ideas of images in my head , not sure I can handle all this tho :curious: ... ahaha !

@ SONIC-X : Thx a lot Corrie !!

@ fleaticia : Oué gr... oops .... ahahaha you crazy nut blond french wecheu :scream: ... c'est d'la boulette !

@ FlaminGlow : Thx a lot mate !! Hope to have something to show soon !

@ Lemog : Thankssss sssir Lolo ! I do like the sss effect but better not abussse of that ... Glad you like thisss way !

@ dagann : Thx a lot ! well the final framing will probably show her frome 3/4 back ... but I will post some finished images of all them 3 with better angles (face view) ... very soon in fact ...

@ Elendil_le grand : Thx a lot Nico !! the render is MR final gathering ... The iris is a map on a lambert ... the globe a procedural phong shader ... I used a hdri map for reflection ...

@ gpepper : Thx a lot Gilles !

@ shakes : Thx a lot John ! ahaha you want to marry her too ? ... jeez ...

@ Climax : aaaaaaahhhahahaha , thx a lot Omar ... If Santa have a elves like this , I surely know why he's coming out only one day per year :scream: ...

Thx evryone for all your great comments and support ! I had a lot of thinking on that image and how the whole project could evolve ... I'm definitely not that happy about the concept... And I got many other ideas for those characters but unfortunately not very related on that challenge theme ... So I think I will continue to work on that one but on the side of some others , will be probably really hard to finish it before the deadline tho... I surely will share any other images about these characters with you all anyway ...

Hope to have something to show soon !

cheers ,

-Zapan

agou
04-25-2006, 08:58 AM
weshwesh you did a beautiful elsh..er...elf. Really I like it, especially the way you textured it is...wesh, let's say...reallyreally nice (hope I had such a lovely skin, L'Oréal parce que jele vaux bien hem).
That's not a problem if this challenge isn't achieved provided that these lovely elves are re-used for new adventures!!!

:applause:C'mon Scargo, you did a good work!

Next time it is my turn to sing a litlle song...:bounce:

oceanbluesky
04-25-2006, 06:23 PM
Hey Stéphane, well your time spent texturing certainly pays off -- hope you are able to finish, looking forward to the next update!

thebest
04-25-2006, 06:45 PM
oh dude lovely updates :love: are u sure that they don`t want handsome man with small ears :twisted: ??

Rebeccak
04-25-2006, 09:20 PM
Just dropping by to cheer...and to warn speakers of French (http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/babelfish/tr)...:D :twisted:

Chears! :D

DimitrisLiatsos
04-25-2006, 11:15 PM
Bonjour!...wow ..my French are getting better...a little more then...

Bonjour écrou de Français de u. Je suis de retour ainsi je suis les commentaires now..hahaha d'écriture. Travail très frais sur son visage. Elle est une graisse de peu sur le menton pour moi..but qui est juste goût personnel. Maintenant mise à jour... attendant plus.

Oh i hope there is not any bad and offensive grammar in there...lol

:beer:

Rebeccak
04-26-2006, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Dimitris: Bonjour écrou de Français de u. Je suis de retour ainsi je suis les commentaires now..hahaha d'écriture. Travail très frais sur son visage. Elle est une graisse de peu sur le menton pour moi..but qui est juste goût personnel. Maintenant mise à jour... attendant plus.

According to Babel Fish (http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/babelfish/tr): :D
Hello French nut of U. I am back thus I am the comments now..hahaha of writing. Very fresh work on its face. It is a grease of little on the chin for moi..but which is right personal taste. Now updated... waiting more.
:D ROFL...sorry Dimi, I could not resist...:scream: :bounce:but I warned you...:D...wait...Dimitris never spoke French before...

/me runs

makaron
04-26-2006, 05:36 AM
According to Babel Fish (http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/babelfish/tr): :D

a good translator is a girls best friend Beckie... :bounce: hehe

and for Zapan... go snailman, show us what you are up to... here, a bunch of peanuts so you can work with energy... :p

gpepper
04-26-2006, 06:30 AM
Elle est une graisse de peu sur le menton pour moi..but qui est juste goût personnel.

What you said looks a bit strange Dimitris !
She have some grease on the chin ? personal taste ?

Rebeccak
04-26-2006, 06:34 AM
LOL...here is what Dimi said according to World Lingo (http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html):

Hello French nut of U. I am back thus I am the comments now..hahaha of writing. Very fresh work on its face. It is a grease of little on the chin for me.drank which is right personal taste. Now updated... waiting more.
And a little message for Steph:

Bonjour M. Escargot. Mon Français s'améliore rapidement ! Si tout va bien, vous ne souffrez pas d'un wedgie ce matin. Ce peut être mauvais ! Ayez un jour merveilleux, huhu !

Roulement sur rire de plancher! :scream:

Bearing on laughing at floor :scream:

flaeticia
04-26-2006, 06:35 AM

elle est un peu grosse du menton :scream: gout personnel : j'adore

mdr LOL ROLF :bounce::bounce:

Ego
04-26-2006, 06:43 AM
LOL...here is what Dimi said according to World Lingo (http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html):

And a little message for Steph:

Bonjour M. Escargot. Mon Français s'améliore rapidement ! Si tout va bien, vous ne souffrez pas d'un wedgie ce matin. Ce peut être mauvais ! Ayez un jour merveilleux, huhu !

Roulement sur rire de plancher! :scream:

Bearing on laughing at floor :scream:
OMG AM gonna die laughing!

Rebeccak
04-26-2006, 06:45 AM
En ce moment je vois que le gpepper pense, WTF? Huhu! C'est drôle. Demain, Je parlerai dans Espagnol! :D

Agamemnwn
04-26-2006, 07:00 AM
qui pourrait avoir sait que chacun de nous sait le français. d'ailleurs grand sur les textures mon petit escargo

Ego
04-26-2006, 07:05 AM
Stephane, thats an awesome model. And the jewelry is great too. Cant wait to see the whole thing finished.

gpepper
04-26-2006, 07:50 AM
En ce moment je vois que le gpepper pense, WTF? Huhu! C'est drôle. Demain, Je parlerai dans Espagnol! :D

Ahah, Yeah you are right Beckie, "THE" Gpepper think, sometimes, even if I don't have any brain...
You will speak spanish tomorrow ? why not today ?
haber, mi amigo Stephan, soy encantado de ver tu trabajo ! A mi me parece que La chica tiene una barbilla un poco gruesa, pero si te gusta eso modelisacion esto no es importante. Vamos !

qui pourrait avoir sait que chacun de nous sait le français. d'ailleurs grand sur les textures mon petit escargo

Si tous le monde s'y met, c'est pas gagné ! Cgsociety, français langue officielle !

If anybody decided to talk french, I think we are lost ! French the official language of Cgsociety !

DimitrisLiatsos
04-26-2006, 08:25 AM
:argh: ...arghhh..i was afraid that this would happen with an internet translator from English to French....no, no my friend i didn't say anything for grease on her face ..i just said that it ok..and just out of personal taste i just think that she has a little fat cheeks...:blush:.

That's it ..i am hiring a French lanquage teacher. imagine me at a bar in Paris sayng to a Lady .." ..Hey u are beatifull...i particularly like all that grease on your sweet bum..errr...face..." :scream::scream::scream::argh:

/me runs to hide..

nyaaarkk!

gpepper
04-26-2006, 08:56 AM
That's it ..i am hiring a French lanquage teacher. imagine me at a bar in Paris sayng to a Lady .." ..Hey u are beatifull...i particularly like all that grease on your sweet bum..errr...face..." :scream::scream::scream::argh:

/me runs to hide..

nyaaarkk!

ahahah, excellent, grease on the face, maybe on the beach to brown better...

Zapan
04-26-2006, 09:38 AM
WTF you guys ?!?! :D Mon derriere rouler so hard this morning ... my butt is all blushed here :scream: ...

@ agou : Wecheu everywhere , omg ! Thx a lot Da sophinette for the lovely support ! Ill try to do my best to work on all in the same time !! Great to see you here cheering ! et tu peux chanter quand tu veux :)

@ Oceanbluesky : Thx a lot mate !!

@ thebest : thx a lot Tony ... a shame , the male elf is on the way ... ahahaha

@ Beckie , Dimi , Mona , Gillou , Laeticia , Queenie , Aggie :

YOU NUTS ARE SO SCREWED , HOLD YOUR TRANSLATOR , HERE'S SOME FOR YOU ! ::

Just dropping by to cheer...and to warn speakers of French (http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/babelfish/tr)...

Est-ce que quelqu'un a dit quelque chose qu'il n'aurait pas dû ? Bizarre , d'habitude on dit que des commentaires idiots en francais .... :D

Bonjour écrou de Français de u. Je suis de retour ainsi je suis les commentaires now..hahaha d'écriture. Travail très frais sur son visage. Elle est une graisse de peu sur le menton pour moi..but qui est juste goût personnel. Maintenant mise à jour... attendant plus.

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA !!! You are the worse of all the gang , Da oumza leader !! Θα προσπαθήσω να ενημερώσω το συντομότερο δυνατόν! Υπόσχομαϊ ... <-- what the hell is that ? :D

and for Zapan... go snailman, show us what you are up to... here, a bunch of peanuts so you can work with energy...

Thank you Mon , And now I'm not restricted by the concept to work only on female elves ... w00t ! J'essayerai d'avoir quelque chose à montrer aussitôt que possible, merci ! <-- I just love these translator !!

Ahahahah .... <-- universal translation of ahahahah

Bonjour M. Escargot. Mon Français s'améliore rapidement ! Si tout va bien, vous ne souffrez pas d'un wedgie ce matin. Ce peut être mauvais ! Ayez un jour merveilleux, huhu !Roulement sur rire de plancher!

AWWWW , Mon derriere rouler like a nut !! Thx a lot Beckie , always a huge pleasure to have you cheering :love: ... 나는 가능한 빨리 새롭게 한것을 해볼 것이다! :scream: .... <--- I don't know if it's correct , I only have a couple of white boxes....

elle est un peu grosse du menton gout personnel : j'adore , mdr LOL ROLF

dies lauging .... U crazy french nut with a cap !

Hesjan Aggie .... <-- wow my swedish is just priceless , Thx a lot my friend

Stephane, thats an awesome model. And the jewelry is great too. Cant wait to see the whole thing finished.

Merci beaucoup !!

That's it ..i am hiring a French lanquage teacher. imagine me at a bar in Paris sayng to a Lady .." ..Hey u are beatifull...i particularly like all that grease on your sweet bum..errr...face..."

BAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHahahahaha .... Maybe you can say to her : Hey U nut frenchy Lady go grab a couple of beers for me , glad to see you not overworked the ZB bump on you face ... Bunch of nyark U nut !! :scream:

Thx a lot people , Will try to have something to show soon , maybe even today .... :cool: ...

cheers/ears !

-Steph

Gunilla
04-26-2006, 11:23 AM
Hey, what is this? A spam party and I'm not in it?! :eek:
나는 다만 이 재미있은 통역을 너무 해봐야 한다! :bounce:

Rebeccak
04-26-2006, 12:31 PM
Même les écrous coréens peuvent avoir leur parole, Malgré les écrous coréens français! Mai la force soit avec vous mon ami, et pouvez vous modeler beaucoup plus le bel escargot/ elfes pour notre avantage! Huhu!

Associez-vous à la soeur de Gunie (http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html) d'amusement! Huhu!

Chears! :)

kreuz
04-26-2006, 12:32 PM
nice details baby , wait to see your final , more power to you:bounce:

agou
04-26-2006, 12:49 PM
Hey, now french is the second language on cgtalk (at least on this thread). You're right guys, french is the perfect language for spamming...have you noticed? we always say stupid thing in french and bright things in english:thumbsup:...

soooo, let's go on french lessons : je spamme, tu spammes, il spammera, que nous eussions spammé...
Elle est une graisse de peu sur le menton pour moi
:) I love this sentence...it's such an original and lovely way to make a compliment to a lady! :D:D

oh and I don't forget your song my dear Da Stef, but now I think I'll translate it into spanish, then into portuguese then into english...the result should be nice, for sure ;)

thebest
04-26-2006, 02:32 PM
@ thebest : thx a lot Tony ... a shame , the male elf is on the way ... ahahaha

great just when bad luck hits :banghead: "grrrrrrr lucky him lol "

Rebeccak
04-27-2006, 01:30 AM
Des autres bonjour M.Petit Escargot! Aujourd'hui j'ai juste voulu examiner ce traducteur maniable - il libère très, Je peux dire que quelque chose que je veux et la majorité pensent juste, WTF? Vous êtes-vous avec précision avéré voir que vous avez reçu le SPOTLIGHT (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=347160&highlight=zapan)? Je n'avais pas réalisé complètement combien de travaux vous aviez menés à bien parmi le Spam! Bien, Je suis ici pour soutenir votre talent. Continuez svp les elfes. Roulez sur le plancher riant mon âne coréen au loin!

Où est Lemog? :cry:

Chears! (http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html)

Gunilla
04-27-2006, 06:37 AM
Oh cher que la traduction thingy est trop drôle ! Mais pour certaine une raison étrange la lecture et la signalisation maintenant prend deux fois le temps... et Beckie, Lemog est en vacances cette semaine, obtenant un bronzage gentil. Maintenant M. Snailman, continuent svp l'elfe masculin - nous manquons de la patience ici !
And a good morning to all :D

Rebeccak
04-27-2006, 02:24 PM
Hmm, poisson de Babel (http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/babelfish/tr) est moins précis mais plus drôle. Merci pour me faire savoir que Lemog obtient un bronzage. Quel plus type paresseux! Attendre avec intérêt des escargots plus français...oui oui!

gpepper
04-27-2006, 02:31 PM
Pornawak team is in place !
A great moment ladies ! You made me laugh !

Gunilla
04-27-2006, 03:01 PM
Hmm, poisson de Babel (http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/babelfish/tr) est moins précis mais plus drôle. Merci pour me faire savoir que Lemog obtient un bronzage. Quel plus type paresseux! Attendre avec intérêt des escargots plus français...oui oui!

Toujours heureux d'être utile, Spam de soeur ! Le pensez-vous est-vous une bonne idée de sauter plus d'et de remplir fil de Lemogs de sagesse française tandis qu'il est des vacances ? Nous pouvons peut-être le duper dans croyons que nous avons pris une classe principale en français... BTW, comment pouvez-vous dire des poissons de Babel est-vous moins précis?

Et Pour Steph:

I think you can expect a lot of french spam here until the male elf is revealed :D

Zapan
04-27-2006, 03:05 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA , do you guys know you're completely nuts ? :scream: :scream: ...

Awighty then ... I'm pretty much done with boring work stuff ... So now I guess I'm ready to get back seriously at it ... I made several tests with paintFX , but the exact same thing that the last time happened ... crashes and stuff ... 2 days ago I had this nice and pleasant conversation with my roommate after the zillionth crash of MR :

Me : AAAARGGGHHH Damn you useless computer ...(it was actually some really spicy french swearings)
Roomy : hey what's going on over here ?
Me : I hate computers ...
Roomy : really ? I like mine ...
Me : Of course you only use it to check your mail box ...
Roomy : when's the deadline ?
Me : May 27th
Roomy : ahah , you suck , there is no way you can finish on time
Me : :argh:

One day I should consider looking for a new place :scream: :scream: ...

So I clean up the damn machine , and it appears that MR really like better the very empty HD ... weird ... So I hope things will be ok now ... I keep saying that for a long time now , but I will try to update as sson as possible ...

... Oh and btw , TO ALL CRAZY BABEL FISH RIDERS : I love you guys , you guys are mental .... ahahaha ... Thx a lot Beckie for the spotlight , feel really honored and proud , a great great present ... And the male elf , won't be here in this image ... but surely in an other one I'm working on ... thx for your patience ... :love:

chears ,

-Steph

makaron
04-27-2006, 03:55 PM
Roomy : ahah , you suck , there is no way you can finish on time
Me : :argh:

n'ayez aucune idée ce que l'écriture de I avalent maintenant, mais je n'ai usally aucune idée ce qui écriture de I au sujet de de toute façon ainsi. J'espère que le babelfish savent. vont un homme plus rapide d'escargot de mouvement de Zapan...
don´t let your roommate be right now... :wip:

dagann
04-28-2006, 10:22 AM
Don't give it up!
We all want to see your work achieved!
I hope you don't want to disappoint all your fans :)

Zapan
04-28-2006, 01:27 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1146230856_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1146230856_large.jpg)

Hi friends !!

Alright , trying to move forward a bit ... grass test ... only 2/3 of the paintFX are rendered tho ... Still experimenting tricks and cheats to not explode my machine ...

Way more to come soon !

Let me know what you guys think of !

cheers ,

-Zapan

ps : That's right Gunie ... stop pinching yourself ... that's an update :)

layetut
04-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Grass IS greener over there. It's looking good, dude. Let's see some rock tectures with it. Keep it up.

-Lin

gpepper
04-28-2006, 02:53 PM
Freeking good !
The grass "paint effect" skills coming from "Natural strength" seemed to help you now !
Great job Steph, I will call you when I will start with my grass ! Lawn mower man !

Gunilla
04-28-2006, 05:25 PM
ps : That's right Gunie ... stop pinching yourself ... that's an update :)

Ahahaha... you are beginning to know me well :D
Grass is looking great, but no surprise - I remember well your grass from the last challenge.
It's all coming together fine now! Just keep on hammering and you can finish in time - I wouldn't be surprised to see you in the top :bounce:

See... I'll do what I can to whip you further :twisted:

rattlesnake
04-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Let me know what you guys think of !

i think is looking very nice mate :thumbsup:, and good modeling on the rocks..some how every time i try to model rocks they doesnt look good..i can model human faces but no a single rock...so i think you completed a great modeling task:)

oceanbluesky
04-28-2006, 06:53 PM
Nice Stéphane! So much looking forward to seeing how you pull this together....my guess is, you may want to varry the spacing of those four rocks in the middle of the image? They seem almost exactly equidistant from one another and perhaps less organically "placed"...? Just a thought! Good luck!

ChewyPixels
04-28-2006, 07:30 PM
Great grass that you have there. :)

I agree with Oceanbluesky. The rocks' distance from each other should be more varied. Otherwise, excellent work! :bounce:

thebest
04-28-2006, 07:34 PM
i think is looking very nice mate :thumbsup:, and good modeling on the rocks..some how every time i try to model rocks they doesnt look good..i can model human faces but no a single rock...so i think you completed a great modeling task:)
yeah I agree with jorge "I know...I know... I can`t model faces but hey I modeled an orca before :scream: " anyway as always keep going

Zapan
04-29-2006, 08:11 AM
@ layetut : Thx a lot mate !!

@ gpepper : you're so right Gillou I saved so much time in not looking for settings configurations on this , It did help me a lot ... except it's still not that friendly with my machine ... I got the twice number of PaintFX polys than the last time ... :argh: ... maybe I should put more rocks and less grass ... :scream:

@ Gunilla : weeeee ! thx a lot Gunie , today I'm working on the character pose of the last elf for my portfolio w00t ! ... But I do , I'm hammering like a nut , have to hurry , but some whip doesn't hurt anybody right ? ... did I say that loud ? :scream:

@ rattlesnake : Thx a lot Bro !! believe me I didn't spent a lot of time on these ... God bless maya and his sculpt polygon tool : NURBS sphere - sculpt poly tool - converted to polys ... Reeeeaallly fast ... But I believe you could do way better with ZB ...

@ oceanbluesky : thx a lot mate ! ahaha , yeah you're right I didn't noticed ... I put rocks randomly on the scene ... thx for pointing , gonna change that !

@ Jedi-Juice : thx a lot mate !!

@ thebest : aha , maybe you could give it a try once and a while .... not on a rock but on a face !!

Have a great weekend all !

cheers ,

-Zapan

tilite
04-29-2006, 10:25 AM
Well the grass looks great... but patchy.

You could fake it with a texture on the soil or make the actual grass denser. But either way its looking great :)

medunecer
04-29-2006, 11:07 AM
I agrre with the other fellows: great grass and great work!

Greatto
04-29-2006, 11:35 AM
Hello! Great grass test what plugins did you use for the grass?
Did your computer is baggin when you create the grass?
thx a lot:)

coochaki
04-29-2006, 01:09 PM
nice grass!

looking for more... .. .!

other than this; great work here!:thumbsup:
keep going---->... .. .

shakes
04-30-2006, 09:14 PM
the grass looks great so far, Zapan! keep rockin!

unwrap
04-30-2006, 10:34 PM
Very nice grass, very realistic.

scootermaya
04-30-2006, 10:45 PM
Incroyable, incroyable ! Superb set up you are doing here.

Very nice grass man ! :thumbsup: Bravo Zapan

jddog
05-01-2006, 12:09 PM
The environment start to give a good feeling at your work. For sure this will be another excellent piece of work. :wip: continue like that Stéphane

jdd

soapy
05-01-2006, 05:08 PM
Hey, that grass looks great. By the end I bet your computer will be down on its knees begging for mercy. Good update, I like the rock shapes too, looking forward to textures.

daWinky
05-02-2006, 07:02 AM
Morning Stéph!

Hey, you've started the environment! Clear to see that you've already some experience with grass:D ...it looks so good!
And most important, I can now imagine the composition of the complete scene better and I like what I see:thumbsup: ...so I'm looking forward to see some updates!

Have a nice day!

-sabrina

Lemog
05-02-2006, 08:22 AM
Nice to discover the first steps about environment... that start really good... I just imagine this look a bit different that you did in the previous challenge... the grass appear a bit similar... it's not of course a real problem, but I've imagined something more epic, more magic... more magic land, if you see... but I know it's only the first steps... I keep quiet here while waiting the next update...

I've had also much pleasure to read these pages wrote during I'm in vacation... much fun here and much laugh for me when discovering the "together spamm" in the antic universal langage... un grand moment de CG blabla.... :D

Zapan
05-03-2006, 10:26 AM
Hi friends !!

@ tilite : Thx a lot , yes apparently , the paintfx strokes are still visibles ... I gonna fix that , Thx a lot for stoppin' by !

@ medunecer : Thx a lot Marco !!

@ Greatto : Thx mate , grass is Maya PaintFX ... and yes , my computer , is pretty much suffering of this stuff ... 600k of polys for only the grass ... ouch !

@ coochaki : Thx a lot Mohammad !!

@ shakes : Thx a lot John !!

@ sergage : Thx a lot mate !!

@ scootermaya : Thx a lot Scooty !!

@ jddog : Hey Julien !! great to see ya , thx a lot !!

@ soapy : Thx a lot Jim ! oh believe me he's already begging ... for now I'm pretending that I'm not listening but I don't if it could work for a long time now ...

@ daWinky : weeee Sabie !! thx a lot and yes I'm pretty stuck with similar topics ... next time I will try to make something completely different , with stones and mechanical stuff and such ..:scream:

@ Lemog : Thx a lot Lolo , yes I totally see what you mean ... in was up to add some glow and a magical look on posteffects with Photoshop... Do you think I should improve it in maya first ?
And yeah , funny Babel fish moments .... :scream: ... ahahah

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/zapan/Elves/Hijadasmall.jpg

I've done a proper render of the last character for my portfolio ... It took in fact way more time than I planned ... but at least it permits me to set up the trees for the scene ...
Please check there (http://zapan.cgsociety.org/gallery/) for a bigger render ...

Let me know what you guys think of ...

Will be back later with a trees update of the scene !

cheers ,

-Zapan

flaeticia
05-03-2006, 10:29 AM
ben ca bounce bien ;)

nickel pour moi !
Bravo ZapAnO

;)

good work beautiful picture !

Elendil_le_Grand
05-03-2006, 11:26 AM
Yes a real beautiful work ;)

Lemog
05-03-2006, 11:36 AM
Do you think I should improve it in maya first ?
I you already have a precise idea about your goal of compositing, it's of course not necessary...

This latest render is really beautiful... high res for high quality :thumbsup:

agou
05-03-2006, 11:39 AM
that's a lovely elf! Nice picture...maybe,concerning her attitude, her left arm seems too stiff. You could let her left hand on her thigh. That's all.:bounce:

and bravo for the pretty rendering!

gpepper
05-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Just :eek:

medunecer
05-03-2006, 09:42 PM
I love this girl: once again, I love her! Great piece!

makaron
05-03-2006, 09:59 PM
that render is worth 5 peanuts... :bounce:

rattlesnake
05-04-2006, 01:25 AM
really beautiful render for the portfolio mate....u rock!

thebest
05-04-2006, 05:22 AM
hmmmm make way make way let me see
huh ahm ahm 1- powerful trees -2-cool spear -3-very beutiful(& sexy) elf -4- ............
okay u pass lol

Gunilla
05-04-2006, 05:28 AM
Very nice render, Steph! :bounce:
And the tree of course is absolutely fab! ... so, does this mean you will be back updating here now? :scream:

daWinky
05-04-2006, 05:37 AM
Morning Stéph!

Wow, that's a beautiful render:eek: ...all the details seem to be perfect! Very nice attitude for your elf:thumbsup: , I want to know what she's dreaming of...a male elf perhaps:D ...

Come on, let's see an update, time is running:bounce: !

-sabrina

Climax
05-04-2006, 05:40 AM
...I know you are working to surprise us at the end, we are getting close to the border line, so, I am already excited to see the final image :bounce:

Gunilla
05-04-2006, 05:43 AM
Very nice attitude for your elf:thumbsup: , I want to know what she's dreaming of...a male elf perhaps:D ...

Hahaha, that's right Sabie, don't give up! WE WANT A MALE ELF!! :D

makaron
05-04-2006, 05:59 AM
Hahaha, that's right Sabie, don't give up! WE WANT A MALE ELF!! :D

WE WANT A MALE ELF!! :bounce: WE WANT A MALE ELF!! :bounce:
*spam* I know... but have to join that begging... we really want a male elf... :D

agou
05-04-2006, 06:17 AM
Hey, a male elf, that's a good idea!
Girls, I'll join you to say : WE WANT A MALE ELF!! WE WANT A MALE ELF!!:)

Lemog
05-04-2006, 07:03 AM
WE WANT A MALE ELF!!

WE WANT A MALE ELF!!

WE WANT A MALE ELF!!

I'm here :scream:

( :banghead: poor girls :curious: :D hahahahahaha )

flaeticia
05-04-2006, 07:06 AM
heu c koi cteu embrouille la :D

YEss ! :D

WE WANT A MALE ELF!!

allez quoi, tu peux t'automodeliser :D (u can automodeling :D)

flaeticia
05-04-2006, 07:09 AM

LOUL :D

dis donc toi :D

http://www.uk.pg.com/images/headAndShouldersPack_IL.jpg

moi jdis watch out :D
:thumbsup: (on vas me prendre pour une cinglée pélliculée :D)

Zapan
05-04-2006, 07:39 AM
Morning Friends !!

@ flaeticia : Thx a lot , glad you like it !!

@ Elendil_le_Grand : Thx a lot Nico !

@ Lemog : In fact as my computer is pretty lazy to render the grass , I rendered it with a layer pass , and I made some tests ... pretty faster for my machine , and way more faster to adjust colors and such ... And thx glad you like that last render ... I also made a 2048x1280 300dpi , for my real Portfolio ...

@ Agou : Thx a lot Da Sophinette !! yes ... the left arm gave trouble ... I tried several poses for it but not really convincing ... arggh ... Women are weird to pose :scream: ...

@ gpepper : and just :bowdown: friend !

@ Medunecer : Thx a lot Marco !

@ makaron : 5 peanuts ? almost as manyas for a male elf !! w00t !

@ rattlesnake : Thx a lot my friend , glad you like it !!

@ thebest : ahahaha , thx mate !

@ Gunilla : Thx sweetie , ahahaha , well I hope ... Gonna try to ride the snail and get back to it quickly !!

@ daWinky : weeeee thx Sabie , dreaming about a male elf ? ahahaha, I never thought about that !! ... mmh yeah perhaps ...
Will try to update later today , time's running for sure urgh !

@ Climax : Thx a lot Omar , but I think I'm only very late ... I just hope I can make it on time ...

@ Gunilla , makaron , agou , Laeticia : ahahahah you girls are completely nut , you're right ... you win ... Bt one thing for sure , the lady's patience is just priceless ...

I'm here
( , poor girls

ahahaha , Lolo , l'homme a tout faire !! One day he could be a rubbersuited slave , then a Schtroumph , and now an elf ? ahahaha...

allez quoi, tu peux t'automodeliser

Sure ... but ....hum .... no ... I think a male elf with long ears have enough problems to deal with without korean eyes and glasses ... or a punk haircut :argh: :scream:

cheers ,

-Steph

Lemog
05-04-2006, 07:58 AM
LOUL
dis donc toi
moi jdis watch out
(on vas me prendre pour une cinglée pélliculée )

Hahahaha... thanks for the picture girl... totally understand :thumbsup:

korean eyes and glasses ... or a punk haircut
the photo... the photo... the photo... the photo... (especially for the haircut... I'm so curious... :scream: )

agou
05-04-2006, 08:46 AM

Poor boy:D! You will look handsome with long ears and your schtroumph-blue skin!
By the way, I vote for a Zapan-looking elf (without glasses maybe) just for a try.

:bounce:

SONIC-X
05-04-2006, 02:23 PM
Hey dude ,you are doing awesome work ,most exellent.Lend me one of those elf.Just joking.

Keep up the great work.

Zapan
05-04-2006, 04:03 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1146758596_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1146758596_large.jpg)

Timid update ... trying to fill the picture a little ...

Let me know what you guys think of

cheers ,

-Zapan

Zapan
05-04-2006, 04:08 PM
@ Lemog : ahahaha, in your dreams , baby .... :curious: Somehow that sentence got a lot more of cachet when Gunie says it ...

@ agou : .... me with long ears ? ... hum ... I really don't know about it ... Of course I still can make myself looking better :scream: ... six pack and everything ... :wise:

@ SONIC-X : Thx a lot Corrie , great to have you cheering :)

cheers ,

-Zapan

Gunilla
05-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Yep - looking good! The rock on the right looks a bit strangely lit compared to the tree, but I suppose that will be fixed. Where will the little snail be? And the male elf? :rolleyes:

Great work for the grass... looks very realistic!

Hahaha, oh yes - I forgot, sorry dear :)

Streen
05-04-2006, 04:23 PM
Wonderful job! I, like so many others, favor this one to win. Good luck!

coochaki
05-04-2006, 04:38 PM
nice update man!
looking for more!
keep going ---+>... .. .

shakes
05-04-2006, 09:37 PM
nice updates! the tree and grass look really good. love the portfolio render you did..beautiful!

thebest
05-05-2006, 03:40 AM
hmmmm was thinking how is the camera going to be :wise: ?

but cool updates keep going

Lemog
05-05-2006, 05:33 AM
Morning Cadet... that sounds good... now I prefer a lot the grass... especially in foreground, maybe that need something as a range for it tones... or maybe it's due to the shadows more sweet on the grass than for the rest.

Same feeling about the stone than Gunie... that need bump, more matter to catch the light... especially compared with the tree...
Take care with texturing of branches, that seem suspect ;) or quickly done...

In any case, that comes very good and it's the most important, now we can touch your final way of mood... good... and courage :wavey:

Zapan
05-05-2006, 06:54 AM
Morning Friends !! :)

@ Gunilla : w00t ! Thx a lot Gunie ... Yes , the rocks gave me troubles with that actual lighting set ... I wanted to have something pretty dark on the foreground as a forest entrance and highlighted from the back ... pretty tricky because rocks were all white due to the highlight and after completly dark because of the blue light from the front :banghead: ... but of course I have to make lot of tweaking to set it right ... thx for cheering !

@ Streen : thx a lot for the support , gladly appreciated !

@ coochaki : thx a lot mate !!

@ shakes : Thx a lot John !!

@ thebest : ahah pretty much where it actually stands !

@ Lemog : Thx Laurent ... yes much taweaking needed on the lighting to fix the rocks problems ... gonna look into it today ... and see if I can find a better lighting with the foliage ... And yes , branches ... always giving me troubles , because the displacement works weirdly on these since it doesn't have the same size than the rest ... but I hope it will look better with foliage and stuff ... Thx a lot for cheering !

Cya soon , cheers ,

-Zapan

flaeticia
05-05-2006, 07:34 AM
quoi ? c'est tout ? rien d'autre ? :D

[17:49:06] Zapan: comme on dit chez moi , tu va te sortir les doigts
du cul et au boulot !!

:thumbsup::bounce:

moi je l'attendais texturée la femme :D

IMPOSSIBLE TO TRANSLATE .... SO FRESH :D

oceanbluesky
05-05-2006, 07:35 AM
Oh wow, agree with Shakes, really like your portfolio render! Kind of pulls together the color scheme you're working with...

The grass is Maya paint effects? (Sorry I haven't read through your entire thread yet but I'm keeping up now...and I remember reading the grass was PaintFX...is that right? Probably the best I've seen in Maya! Great job!)

InTerceptoV
05-05-2006, 09:30 AM
The character is really great. I hope you will made it in time since, from what I see, you have a lot of work on environment and composition?

Work work work ... and we will sleep through next month ;)

Good luck...

dagann
05-05-2006, 10:27 AM
Nice update.

Even if the grass still looks a bit "plastic"

Zapan
05-05-2006, 12:11 PM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1146831056_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1146831056_large.jpg)

A little bit more ... with foliage ...

cheers ,

-Zapan

flaeticia
05-05-2006, 12:24 PM
yes good !
i like the glow !
it reminds me good things :) good tv series :)
the environnement is pleasant for me !
nice work ! !!

Wesh wesh gros ;)

Lemog
05-05-2006, 12:58 PM
Of course, it's very pleasant, I like a lot, I'm just a bit afraid by these strong and dark shadows when you must set the element together, especially to manage easily the lighting of elves... I must acknowledge to be curious to discover how you planed to manage that... waiting for more... go cadet :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

flaeticia
05-05-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm just a bit afraid by these strong and dark shadows when you must set the element together

yes !
i think because sb, has retouch the picture, and increase tones and curve !

mmoir
05-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Hey Stepane,

I really like the grass and trees so far , the tree leaves give a dreamlike feel to the image and you tend to feel the girl elf is dreaming of something:thumbsup: :thumbsup: . A comment on the grass , if you could vary the shades of green a bit I think it could make the image a little better but this is just a personal preference of mine.

Keep going and good luck.

namson
05-05-2006, 02:24 PM
Your characters and modeling is very very amazing !

gpepper
05-05-2006, 02:30 PM
glow effect my friend.

Zapan
05-05-2006, 02:40 PM
moi je l'attendais texturée la femme

Oué grosse ! :scream: .... in fact all them 3 are pretty much finished , but MR don't want to hear about SSS with the displace of the trees ... So I will have to composite after with Photoshop

@ oceanbluesky : Thx a lot , and yes grass is maya PaintFX !

@ InTerceptoV : thx a lot mate , I just love your stuff , really thank you for the input ... and yeah , pretty much have to rush now ...

@ dagann : thx , yeah the shader still react weirdly with this actual specular ... have to fix it ...

@ Laeticia : thx Grosse ! :scream: ... tv shows ? did you smoke again ? :curious: ahaha :D

@ Lemog : Thx a lot Laurent , very pleased you like how things are evolving , yes maybe I over contrasted the image , I tried to tweak the contrast and the saturation to see the global mood .. The Elves should be placed in the highlighted area , so ... I think it might be ok , but of course no doubts I will have to play with the compositing to fix values and stuff ..

@ mmoir : thx a lot Mike , yes still struggling with the grass shader to make it looking better ... and yes "magical" is kind of look I'm aiming for ... thx mate !

I 'm still digging the lights and shaders to unify all the stuff together , I will try to find a trick to include the ladies during this weekend ... Have a great one rockin' people !

cheers ,

-Zapan

EDIT :

@ namson : Thx a lot , glad you like it !

@ gpepper : yep it is Georges ... first and last time I promise :scream:

Lemog
05-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Oué grosse ! :scream:
hmmm... même si ça fait partie du texte de la chanson... j'aurais pas osé :scream: :twisted: :D :bounce: :buttrock: :eek: :love:

gpepper
05-05-2006, 04:04 PM
hmmm... même si ça fait partie du texte de la chanson... j'aurais pas osé :scream: :twisted: :D :bounce: :buttrock: :eek: :love:

C'est ce qui s'appelle du tact...

Gunilla
05-05-2006, 04:23 PM
Oh dear, another update! (pinching arm, rubbing eyes) :eek:

It looks really good I think, are you planning to make the scene backlit like that? Brave choice if so... could be wonderful but tricky to get right. Trees, foliage, grass - all looks good, now let's see the ladies in place! :bounce:

( and perhaps also a... you know what)

thebest
05-05-2006, 08:13 PM
hey steph where is my girl :eek: ?

shakes
05-05-2006, 08:14 PM
you're very good with those leaves mate!

rattlesnake
05-06-2006, 09:16 AM
http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1146831056_medium.jpg (http://features.cgsociety.org/challenge/entries/13/9662/9662_1146831056_large.jpg)

cheers ,

-Zapan

i really like all the work u did on the leaves and branches,exelent job there!. i think as some guys said that the shadows maybe are a bit strong..what about adding some self ilumination to the grass material?...anyway i think ull solve taht very well in compositing process, you have an exellent eye for that, keep going man...this is rocking hard!

agou
05-06-2006, 12:45 PM
yep, nothing to add. Your trees are great, maybe too much contrast on shadows...Can't wait to see elves into this scene and also...a MALE ELF!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Streen
05-08-2006, 02:27 AM
Hope you don't mind that I took the pic but the lower rock (in the red area) seemed to me to look a little lower poly than the rest. Still excellent. Better than I can do :D

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y246/Streen/lowerpoly.jpg

daWinky
05-08-2006, 04:56 AM
Morning Stéph!

Hey, you've been really busy...and with such a great result!
Nothing to crit in the last update, trees and grass are top:thumbsup: and I like the mood of your lighting, hard contrasts of course, but if you manage to bring your elves in there with a good lighting, this may give the special touch to the scene:wise: ...
I'm very curious now to see the next update...:bounce:

Have a nice day!

-sabrina

Zapan
05-08-2006, 08:12 AM
Hi friends !!

Sorry , for the late answer , I was out these last few days ...
Well , what I was afraid of is gonna happen , I'm about to start another work assignment during the following weeks , so I have to give up this one ... :banghead: :cry:
It's not even a big one , just to keep me really busy for 2 weeks , and I don't want to end up this one in a crappy way ... :blush:

Anyway I just wanted to THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BEST SUPPORT I EVER GOT during these last 2 months ... I will definitely try to get a finished image of these elves , maybe not exactly this one tho ... :curious:

I will surely keep following your progress during the last steps in yours , supporting and spamming as much as I can ....

So I guess this is it ... jeez ... :cry:

@ Gunilla : Zillion of thank you my dear , for the great support you gave me in this one too :love: , apparently whip wasn't enough ... maybe next time , some stone throwing will rush me a little bit more ... :curious:

@ Lemog , Sabie , Gilles , Jorge , Sophie , John , Tony : Many , many thanks to you my friends , you guys all rock ... :buttrock: :love:

@ Streen : sorry man , I did got your PM , but I didn't have the time to answer ... I will take a walk in your thread soon ... thx for your kind words !

cheers , :argh:

-Steph ... shoot the snail ...

Gunilla
05-08-2006, 10:14 AM
NOOOOO!! :cry::cry:

Even if I understand your desicion here - it's wise...work always has to come first... it's still so sad news. You are doing so extremely well here, I had expected you among the top... I hope you find time and energy to finish later.

I'm glad for every spam you want to do from now but most of all - good luck with the job!

thebest
05-08-2006, 04:57 PM
It's not even a big one , just to keep me really busy for 2 weeks , and I don't want to end up this one in a crappy way ... :blush:

hey dude crappy way is better than nothing but I hope u complete it later:rolleyes:

@ Lemog , Sabie , Gilles , Jorge , Sophie , John , Tony : Many , many thanks to you my friends , you guys all rock ... :buttrock: :love:

you are welcomed friend :scream:

soapy
05-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Well bummer to hear that your time got zapped on you. But it happens, no worries from me, I've had to drop out a couple times before too, so I know the feeling. Bizness before pleasure. Looking on the bright side, you got some really fantastic models out of the effort and they will come in handy down the road. Cheers.

rattlesnake
05-08-2006, 08:59 PM
im hungry!!

Update!, Update!, Update!, Update!, Update!,!!!:bounce::bounce::scream:

Rebeccak
05-08-2006, 09:21 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/rebeccak5/holiday/Steph-Chearing-Factor-3.jpg

:scream: :scream: :scream: :bounce: Go Steph!!!

Chears, :)

~BB

Zapan
05-08-2006, 10:03 PM
@ Gunilla : yes Gunie , I'm very sad , but unfortunately I can't help it , I was hoping start that job later , but the client emailed me asking to do it sooner ...Arf ... well I'm putting all my hopes and energy in yours now !!

@ thebest : well I rather prefer do something nice later , than doing something lousy but quickly to finish on time ...

@ soapy : thx a lot Jim , yes , sometimes things don't work well , I will try to do better next time ... and sure , I didn't loose anything , I still can use them to another picture , surely even better , that's the plan now !

@ rattlesnake : sorry , my friend ... gonna stop to work on these for a while , but I surely will do something about them later , a nice image to post in the gallery anyway !!! Thx for the great support you gave me , I will definitely keep supporting you until the end !!! You rock mate !

@ Ninja Beckie : ahahahahahaha, honey , you totally killed me with this one !! :scream: :scream: ... *saves to HD under ROFLMKAO* :scream: ... But I'm afraid you won't see any update in here ... but check the snail anatomy thread later , maybe there will be some snelf in there too !!

chears/eers

-Zapan

shakes
05-08-2006, 10:32 PM
big shame you're pulling out, Zapan! but work you can't do much about, so I understand..you can't eat a Boxx!! Just want to thank you for a totally awesome thread- it's been very interesting and inspiring to watch you work-you're a total Legend! at least you have some fantastic new (and beautiful) models to add to your library, and hope you finish this one day. see you next time, mate!

Rebeccak
05-08-2006, 10:57 PM
You did an amazing job, Steph, and we're all proud of you! :applause:

May I present to you, "escargot dans le printemps ~ a farewell":

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/rebeccak5/holiday/escargot-dans-le-printemps.jpg

Thanks for all the great inspiration, Steph!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce:

~BB

Streen
05-09-2006, 12:31 AM
It's a shame that you weren't able to finish your entry. However, this just means you'll have more money to spend later! We all need a lil bit of pocket change! We all support you 100%

rattlesnake
05-09-2006, 12:32 AM
@ rattlesnake : sorry , my friend ... gonna stop to work on these for a while , but I surely will do something about them later , a nice image to post in the gallery anyway !!! Thx for the great support you gave me , I will definitely keep supporting you until the end !!! You rock mate !

-Zapan

oh man im so sad :sad:, u sure about it?..u were doing an amazing job...:wise:

well i hope i can see this one finished someday, if u decide to make a wip thread somewere please tell me about it so i can see more of this one again.

ok man..good luck on your projects, stay in contact:deal:

makaron
05-09-2006, 05:01 AM
hallo Zapan... and it´s a shame that you have lack of time. :cry: but promise me and the rest of the team, finish it later on, with a male elf in it then...

good luck on the new job and of course... eat many peanuts... :bounce:
and ...., .. ..... ..! ... . .... .. .. ...... :p

Lemog
05-09-2006, 05:29 AM
Well Cadet... in the same time, sad news and good news... I'm happy for you about this job... but I'm very sad about your latest decision to stop your challenge...

Of course, job is most important, but I'm not really sure you will be oblige to work 18 hours by day and 7/7 days to complete it, not ?

As many of us, you must take some rest, for your body and your mind... you certainly could do like me... there's now more of 7 months I'm more of busy in my job, and even it's not very easy all the time, I'm trying to keep these shorts but good moments of rest with this passion, and with you all.

The only good recipe is to manage precisely all that, while thinking precisely what to do, in what time and how... like that, all appear easier, and possible.

So, now, I'm waiting impatiently your resting moment of snail's update... Go Cadet... your power is in your hands... you can do it, you must do it... for us, and especially for you :thumbsup:

Lolo...

daWinky
05-09-2006, 05:39 AM
Hey Stéph!

No:cry: :banghead: ! That's sad to hear, but of course the job is more important and I can well understand that you don't want to finish with this time pressure!:sad: The work you've already done is too good to mess around with it...
And as already mentioned, the models are not lost and if you're really sure you can't continue now, I'm looking forward to see this finished later...
Good luck with the job!:)

-sabrina

scootermaya
05-09-2006, 05:59 AM
I'm angry too :D

I must say, I understand your point. As Lemog, I think your job is more important, but passion is a part of it, for improvement and knowledge. With organisation is very possible to do miracles. I wish you could do one for us now (look who's talking!).

Anyway, thanks for sharing these moments with us (and forced me to do this chalenge :twisted: )

Good luck to you Zap' , I'm waiting to see the final even after the final if you have too. Tcho mec !:thumbsup:

gpepper
05-09-2006, 06:09 AM
Oh non ! tu déconnes !

Cool que tu es un job par contre !
T'étais bien parti pour l'award de la communauté quand même ! Aller, un petit effort, il ne reste pas grand chose...

Lemog
05-09-2006, 07:21 AM
Cool que tu es un job par contre !
T'étais bien parti pour l'award de la communauté quand même ! ...
and certainly even better... :thumbsup:

Gunilla
05-09-2006, 07:28 AM
Just want to thank you for a totally awesome thread- it's been very interesting and inspiring to watch you work-you're a total Legend!

Just want to back this up - you've reached new levels of your skills in this one. I'm sure you will be able to get all the cool jobs you want from now on, good luck! :)

agou
05-09-2006, 01:24 PM
ooooooh stephounet!!! I'm really sad you have to end this challenge too! Well that must be Fate... Of course I think you took the right decision, it's difficult sometimes to get a job and to achieve a challenge. Taking part of this challenge must be a pleasure and not a constraint. But now I hope you'll have enough time to go on spamming like us!
That's a sad new, I didn't even have time to sing you a song...:cry:

Something like :Go,go,go petit esgargot!!!(to be continued)....

La Sophinette reste une de tes fans!!!:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

dagann
05-09-2006, 02:05 PM
Well that's sad to see you stop this thread. But life is life.
I can't wait to see your next work or this thread finished.

Anyway, you have a new fan now.:)

Bon courage pour ton boulot!

nemirc
05-11-2006, 01:43 PM

cheers ,

-Zapan

very nice!

Are you going to add a "hazy and barely visible" background?

medunecer
05-12-2006, 05:44 AM
Very good environment! Maybe a little too dark, but it's great!

ThierryS
05-16-2006, 08:27 AM
AAARRRGHH, nooo, Steph, very sorry to hear you'll not have the time to complete this illustration :sad: . MAn, you where doing so good! I sure hope to see it finalised very soon anyway.
Thanks for your continuous support on mine friend!
Good luck with the other work, that has landed at the wrong moment for this challenge, but surely at the right time for you :scream: :thumbsup:
See ya!

DimitrisLiatsos
05-16-2006, 12:06 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b380/rebeccak5/holiday/Steph-Chearing-Factor-3.jpg

:scream: :scream: :scream: :bounce: Go Steph!!!

~BB

Come on u nut ...i have the same problem..there is only solution u know...Don't sleep...LOL...

Anyway ...i am sad to read this...but i know that if u won't make it now ..u will finish this afterwards...so...keep rocking...and indeed ..u reached new levels with this one..i am very happy for u ...

Your friend,

Dimitris.

Cleveland
05-24-2006, 05:17 PM
noooo, steph, noooo!

ah well, it'll be finished someday. i look forward to seeing it in the cgChoice awards then. until the next one...

cleveland.

monks
05-25-2006, 01:32 PM
hey ! if i found the time to finish mine, you have to finish this your picture !!! hurry up ! :thumbsup:

beelow
05-27-2006, 07:47 AM
Damn, I was hoping that you would finish your entry! Sorry to hear that, I will be waiting to see the finished product! Good luck with finishing it dude!:thumbsup:

Climax
05-27-2006, 10:56 PM
It is a shame there is only One hour left for the challenge to end :sad:
I was hopping you will give us a lovely surprise at the end....
You kept us horny during the whole challenge with those beautifull babes! :twisted::banghead::cry:
I guess to much work ouside the challenge?, if you don't do it in the next 40 minutes I expect to see it next week in the finished works gallery :D. :sad::twisted:

Anyway It was really great to follow your thread Brouty, I wish u the best in your projects...and that you bring this image soon to the finish line!
See u around my friend!
:beer:

shakes
07-08-2006, 03:07 AM
congrats on your community award, Zapan! youre a good bloke and very clever! see you next time mate!

mdavid
07-08-2006, 04:58 AM
Congratulations from me too. The community part of this challenge is such an important aspect that to win the community prize is a really cool thing. Well done! :)

dagann
07-08-2006, 11:02 AM
congrats for ypur community award.

Next time, it will be the 1st prize ;)

gpepper
07-09-2006, 11:12 AM
Pareil que sur ton Anatomy thread...

CGTalk Moderation
07-09-2006, 11:12 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.