PDA

View Full Version : The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Egbert

Bikod
02-28-2006, 08:44 AM
Egbert has entered "The Journey Begins Challenge (3D)".

Bikod
02-28-2006, 08:57 AM
Sup guys and gals. So happy to join the community and the challenges they have, this will be my first challenge here in Cgtalk. I hope i can make something Breathtaking (like those masters of 3D here in Cgtalk) Good luck to all, now off to drawing board. :)

gpepper
03-01-2006, 01:01 PM
let's see what you will do Egbert ! :bounce:

Bikod
03-01-2006, 04:46 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f47/bleuciel/Concept01.jpg

here's a quick concept of what im planning to express.
setting should be Fantasy, japan background with samurai smoking on a pipe
resting on his journey to the floating land in the distance.

hhssuu
03-01-2006, 10:20 PM
Hi man, starting nice and early is good to see :) good luck and enjoy! this is gonna be fun :D cya

Niall
03-03-2006, 03:58 AM
hu ho man, i think the concept is great, maybe by putting a depth on the story would be good, could be some hero going for a quest, anyway its a good concept, cant wait for the full story

chheeeeerrrrzzzzz!:thumbsup:

Bikod
03-05-2006, 01:55 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f47/bleuciel/Charconcept.jpg

Hhssuu - thanks man, i like what you did in spectacular. so ill be expecting good 3d from you this challenge too :)

niall - thanks bud, yeah i got a concept already.

the concept....
its a journey a young man who has been accepted as the castle royal guard and he is on his way to the floating castle leaving his hometown. in the image i will try to depict him sitting down having a smoke with his pipe, hanging out of his backpack, is the letter of recommendation by the general of the castle approving his acceptance as the royal guard. and in the distance background you can see the floating castle with waterfall and beautiful landscape around.

well i do my best to show a good result. and also good luck to all. May the best win. :)

Bikod
03-05-2006, 01:57 PM
oh yeah to gpepper - i will try my best bud. i hope you do well too :)

CGTalk Moderation
03-05-2006, 01:57 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.