PDA

View Full Version : The Journey Begins Challenge (3D) Entry: Jason Nieuwendorp

ArtisticVisions
02-28-2006, 01:10 AM
Jason Nieuwendorp has entered "The Journey Begins Challenge (3D)".

ArtisticVisions
02-28-2006, 01:19 AM
So... yeah. :rolleyes:

The last two Challenges didn't turn out so great for me (i.e. I couldn't finish due to too much college work). Frankly, I don't truly know if I'll finish this one either, as I'm doing more work this semester than I've ever done in college before.

Still...
I do like a "challenge"...
and I do have a few interesting concepts brewing in my mind...
:D

monsitj
02-28-2006, 02:01 AM
hey how are you man! nice to see you here again! have fun !

adel3d
02-28-2006, 07:34 AM
welome to the challenge
wish you success !:thumbsup:

ArtisticVisions
02-28-2006, 07:38 PM
monsitj: How I envy your skill and determination, you 5D wonder. :D
adel3d: I really do hope this Challenge will be a success, too. Best of luck to you as well. :thumbsup:

DimitrisLiatsos
02-28-2006, 07:40 PM
Good luck friend..i wish u too success. And best of fun too. :)

umbrellasky
02-28-2006, 08:05 PM
Hiya, my best wishes to you in the challenge, it's going to be fun!

arturro
02-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Hi there!
Nice to see you here, this time I hoep you will end your Journey :buttrock:

ihamid
03-01-2006, 03:18 AM
hullo Jason! nice to see u here again. a warm welcome and goodluck man!

Arc80
03-01-2006, 04:38 AM
Whats up mate,
welcome and goodluck. I'll be keeping an eye on you, hehehe.

cheers

TheFirstAngel
03-01-2006, 10:33 AM
Hey Jason, gret to see ya here too, looking forward to your ork here, have a great journes, best of louck and lots of fun mate!let the journey begin :cool:

mmoir
03-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Hey Jason,

Its great to see you in the challenge and I hope you can find the time to finish the challenge this time. I look forward to your entry and Good Luck.

medunecer
03-02-2006, 08:58 AM
good luck for the challenge and for the college!

Claireabella
03-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Hi There Jason. Thanks for the welcome message. Have fun with the challenge! :thumbsup:

ArtisticVisions
03-03-2006, 02:52 AM
Thanks for the warm replies, boys and girls. :D
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be able to start on the concept sketchs till late Saturday (the work I'm doing for my college's Registrar website is taking more time than I thought it would). Till then, I'll give you all a little tiny hint of my entry's story:
"My... what big eyes you have."
:wip:

ArtisticVisions
03-27-2006, 01:39 PM
Well...

It's been nearly a month since my last post and I have nothing done for the Challenge. Frankly, I expected to be busy with other work during this time, but... I didn't expect it to be this much or to take this amount of time.

April starts soon, but I don't expect I'll be able to work on it that month either, as that time will be taken up by my work on a 1-2 minute animation project, fine-tuning my work for my graphic design Portfolio Show, finishing the Registrar website for my college, and other assorted assignments that may come up. That leaves only May to do any work for the Challenge, but can I really finish such a project in less than a month?
I don't know. :shrug:

Perhaps it was over-enthusiasticness that led me to enter the Challenge on such a limited personal deadline, but I love the CG Challenges and I love the community interaction that it fosters. :)

CGTalk Moderation
03-27-2006, 01:39 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.