PDA

View Full Version : RenderPal 2004 Server V1.70 released | RenderPal 2004 Wks now freeware

brainspoon
02-27-2006, 09:25 PM
Hi folks,

we from Shoran Software are happy to announce the next installment of RenderPal 2004 Server: Version 1.70. This new release adds several new features, including 4 new renderers (Maxwell, RenderMan for Maya, V-Ray for 3dsMax and Blender), a helpful IP Cache, the ability to search for a specific render setting in the render set settings list, a handy Render to Print calculator and user-defined External tools. There are also several other changes and improvements, as well as some bug fixes.

The full changelog as well as trial downloads and more can be found at http://www.renderpal.com

But there are also some other big news...

RenderPal 2004 Workstation (which has been updated as well, bringing it to Version 2.60) is now freeware! Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, your eyes didn't fool you, everyone can now use the full version of RenderPal 2004 Workstation for free. Go grab your copy from http://www.renderpal.com and spread the word!

And that's still not all! For people who want the full power and feature-richness of RenderPal 2004 Server, but simply don't have a network, we created a new license package: RenderPal 2004 Server (Local client). This license supports exactly one (local) client, and is intended for just those people mentioned above.

This really is a big day for all RenderPal users!

LetterRip
02-28-2006, 12:38 AM
The syntax of your post looks like it implys there is a 'VRay for Blender', I think that wasn't the intent since as far as I know it doesn't exist...

LetterRip

Als
02-28-2006, 10:29 AM
Hi!
Could someone explain the difference between the two products?

Thanks

Als

brainspoon
02-28-2006, 03:06 PM
Sorry for the late reply.

Tom: You are right. Vray is only for 3DSMAX.

Als:
The difference is simple: the server version has a lot more features and networking support, while the workstation version has no network support and doesn't offer as many features. Just check out our website, it explains the differences quite well.

Overlord
02-28-2006, 10:39 PM
Wow, that's a nice move! :thumbsup:

I was wondering... I bought a WKS license for my company a few weeks ago (they are just starting up), but we will need your server version in the future I think. Is there any discount when upgrading?

brainspoon
03-01-2006, 11:30 PM
Please contact us directly for such inquiries. See our website for details, or just send me an email.

DangerAhead
03-02-2006, 09:03 AM
I was going to check this out tomorrow actually!!! Couldn't be better timing.

Our company uses BNR, but it's always buggy. So I was going to set out company up with Smedge 3, but their damn website has been down for almost a month now. reee-diculous. No forums for questions. so forget that crap. I'm not going to spend money for an unsupported product.

I'll give yer software a shot.

meagane
03-03-2006, 09:14 PM
thanx for that great free app. thats exactly what I`ve been looking for. Thanx!!

artisanfx
03-03-2006, 09:22 PM
nice nice :)

thanks for this great app

CGTalk Moderation
03-03-2006, 09:22 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.