PDA

View Full Version : VEHICULE: Peugeot Solstice

Fedron
12-13-2002, 10:44 AM
hi guys,
i finished this model with a friend a few hours ago. We mad e the design toghether and i did the 3D job.

We where competing for the peugeot design contest, we made 2 cars, but this one couldn't be finished on time. So i'm posting it here.

Hope you'll like it!! :applause:

Fedron
12-13-2002, 10:46 AM
back view

prayas
12-13-2002, 12:15 PM
the concept is some fine piece of work like it very much.
maybe you can post an image whit no reflective mat on it so we can see some more out of the design.
Do you have sketches for this?
Post them if so.

P..:

Daniel
12-13-2002, 02:08 PM
They changed the deadline!
The new is Saturday 12am.

So I also can finish my concept ;)

Your Concept goes very much into the future...! :p

My I'm not ready to like future cars :p :p :p

hehe..Cya.

Joril
12-13-2002, 02:36 PM
Hmm, it's a nice design, but I do have some comments.
The car has alot of sharp edges around the corners. That's not that bad, but the whole car looks retro-future - I'm talking about the drawings you used to see in magazines from years ago, about the future of cars. They'd have the same look but cars today look nothing like it.
Also, the glass looks really thick. I can imagine it's pretty hard to see outside too.
The tires have almost no room to move.
And last of all, I'm not so sure this design fits the Peugeot style. The nose looks more like that of a ... Bentley or something.

Well, that's my 0.02 :)

Fedron
12-13-2002, 09:32 PM
Prayas---> Yes i have some sketches, they're not that good but maybe i'll most some of them.

Daniel--> REALLY THEY CHANGED THE DEADLINE? WHERE IS IT SAID? THE COMP SECCION IN THE PEUGEOT SITE IS DEAD!!! OH BOY THIS COULD BE SOO COOL IF TRUE!!

Joril------> Ah Joril i loved your comment because this design was made for a retrofuturistic comp. Hehehe if you saw it withouy knowing it's a good think. About the front you're right it's a little bit weird but it's based on an old peugeot take a look to the pic at the bottom. Thanks for the comments.

Its a too bad :thumbsdow: because this car is out of the compp wich closed yesterday night, my only hope is that what said DANIEL is true :sad:

Joril
12-13-2002, 10:16 PM
lol, alright, now I see the connection. :)

Daniel
12-14-2002, 08:01 AM
I checkd Peugeots Design Contest page and couldn'T find any deadline change :(
But a firend told me. So I workt yestersay to almost finish my design.

Ok, your design...You know what I miss?! I miss the typical Peugeot Face! I tried to add the Headlight style we all know from peugeot to my concept...That's just how I think :)

Cya.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.