PDA

View Full Version : her world!

jsn
02-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, which ever it may be :)

This is something I've been working on for a little while, thought I would share it with all me mates!

Feel free to comment :thumbsup:

jas

ablorat
02-27-2006, 01:53 PM
it's a funny comics like picture! i like the hole in the skull and the wepon with wich this hole was done. Dudes head seems to be empty, no brains... easy kill :)

how much time did you draw it?

nafa
02-28-2006, 02:16 AM
Her anatomy is a bit strange.

The position of the spikeball (??) is strange. A heavy object like this should only allow the attaching chain to go lax as drawn when its weight is absorbed when hitting a victim, but not afterwards, when the victim is already floored.

jsn
02-28-2006, 11:43 PM
G'day Ablorat and Nafa :thumbsup: , thanx for your comments!

ablorat- I like the hole in his head too! You' re correct, he kinda has no brains cos he' s more like a cyborg, than human! That pic took me up to 5hrs to draw using a wacom tablet and photoshop, with no reference, except for the sketch I drew on a train using a ballpoint pen, which took me about 20 or 30 mins to draw. I will upload the sketch one day soon, and at the moment I like the sketch more than what I have shown here.

nafa- I agree with you totally about her anatomy. I will play with her a bit more! Your comment about the ball n chain is interesting, I see what you mean, and I mean it when I type, I' ll give it a go! (sometimes my head feels a bit empty like the dude floored)

thanx heaps :)

CGTalk Moderation
02-28-2006, 11:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.