PDA

View Full Version : AE render error

spades
02-27-2006, 01:02 AM
Hey,

error: an unspecified AVI or DirectShow error occurred. (1) (53::33)

This error is displayed whenever I try to render a project I'm working on with sound included, when audio output is not selected the footage is rendered fine.

The project I was working on before gave the above error plus -
error: retrieving frame from video stream. (3) (53::34)

I've got no idea what is going. Anyone knows whats up?

Thanx

beaker
02-27-2006, 05:17 PM
Your file probably just has an audio compression that AE doesn't like. Just add the sound to the file after your done rendering.

psyop63b
02-02-2007, 09:48 PM
(Using AE 6.5.1 Professional)

I have been experiencing this error repeatedly and tried eliminating the potential causes of the trouble. So far adobe has failed to provide any explanation in the knowledge base, and the Adobe website User to User forums are not a very helpful resource due to navigation issues.

I rendered my project out from AE as video (XviD) without sound and was able to get through the entire render without any trouble.

I rendered the project with the audio at a full sample rate of 44100 mono (previously using 22050 to cut the audio data down) and it rendered without trouble. The source for audio was uncompressed WAV 44100 stereo.

akika
04-09-2007, 11:27 PM
Your file probably just has an audio compression that AE doesn't like. Just add the sound to the file after your done rendering.

I have the same problem like spade. I render my final JPG Sequence with my logo and the soundfile (WAV). Same error - but I need to compress the sound due to download reasons. How can I add the sound later?

Mylenium
04-10-2007, 06:55 AM
I have the same problem like spade. I render my final JPG Sequence with my logo and the soundfile (WAV). Same error - but I need to compress the sound due to download reasons. How can I add the sound later?

Get tools such as VirtualDub for AVIs or Quicktime Pro for MOVs. They both allow simple copy&paste of audio tracks into existing video files. You can of course use more elaborate and expensive tools such as ProCoder as well, but most of the time you won't need the added options just for simple audio insertion.

Mylenium

CGTalk Moderation
04-10-2007, 06:55 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.