PDA

View Full Version : Seamless Reality Textures VII Released

c4d-jack
02-26-2006, 12:10 PM
Hello,

I just released Part VII of my free textures series "Seamless Reality Textures" (SRT), and it can be downloaded from my website now.

For those who don't know it yet: SRT is a series of high-resoluted seamless textures, all based on photos that I took myself (formerly done with a Canon Powershot G2, now using a Canon EOS 350D) and manually repainted and retouched using Photoshop.

This latest pack is the first of my packages to introduce textures that were taken with more than 3400 pixel width (thanks to the EOS) and -among other things- features 5 textures with ice and snow. Of course, there are also some walls and other stuff included.

Use this Link zu get to the SRT gallery:
http://www.c4d-jack.de/php/textures/index.php?spgmGal=SRT_Packages/Part_VII

Best regards,
Jack

Monji
02-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Thanks man , Vielen Dank ,

for sharing this !
By the way , some nice tuts for Cinema 4D , allthough i'm a Max user .
Greets

c4d-jack
02-28-2006, 05:16 PM
Bitte, gern geschehen ^_^

I'm glad you like the textures. And about the tutorials... well maybe they can be useful even for Max users, at least the tuts about subdivision surface modelling. The principles are the same in each application. ;-)

Tysus
07-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Thanks Jack!

Very kind of you to share.

CGTalk Moderation
07-01-2006, 08:49 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.