PDA

View Full Version : Bit of fun

Chris Ollis
03-04-2002, 03:14 AM
Just messing around and kind of liked the way it spiralled.
Spikes Fights Ninja! (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.ollis/Images/Anims/SpikesFN.wmv)

Any comments? (oh, and before you question them, the ninja are only 10 minute models - I wanted something that looked better than simple boxes!)

Chris

iNFERNiS
03-04-2002, 03:38 AM
hehe, looks cool. the fact that everything is white gives somekind of cool effect.

Movement looking very good to, she's in constant motion, luv the way her feet move.

good job :D

bubba
03-04-2002, 05:10 AM
Great work! Really well animated and designed

Is the girl keyframed or is she motioncaptured?

What about adding some soundeffects for the karate action :)

Edvin

MayaA-W
03-04-2002, 07:01 AM
Excellent character movement like all the rest have said the only thing that I can pick out that is a little off is the contact with the characters...
Otherwise great job

Chris Ollis
03-04-2002, 02:23 PM
Glad you like it,

She is a mixture of Bip files and Motion Flow work (plus some tweaking here and there) and the Ninja are very hastily keyframed (just to give her something to hit)

Bubba, if you've got some kung fu sound fx then can I borrow them?! - I ran a search last night for Kung Fu WAV and got nothing - I was aiming to put some in, but ended up having to just go with The Prodigy! (which will no doubt stay as a background)

Chris Ollis
03-04-2002, 11:37 PM
Just updated the animation with some kung fu noises.

Would have thought there'd be more of them about! One wav file, that's all I could find! Anyone know of any kung fu sound effects sites?!

Anyway, the anims in the same place with the same name.

Spikes Fights Ninja! (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chris.ollis/Images/Anims/SpikesFN.wmv)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.