PDA

View Full Version : FXWars! THE OCEAN: BLINXPRO

blinxpro
02-25-2006, 05:15 PM
Well, I was hoping to team up with some guys in my area. So far, no luck. Oh, well. I guess I will go ahead and get started. I am very limited on time because of a childrens animation that I am currently making. My deadline for it is around the same time. So, if time gets tight I will have to drop out.

I will do a few sketches of what I have in mind and post them up. Good luck to all!

BTW it would be cool if we could line up some prizes. Wouldn't it?

blinxpro
03-28-2006, 11:01 AM
Buddhaevil and I decided to give this one a shot after all at the last minute. We literally only put in about 4 hours each total. So we feel pretty good about it.

We had a great animation in mind which we still plan on making as soon as our project (childrens animation) is complete.

The ball in our entry was just for humor.

Check it out! (http://kvaalen.com/fxwars/index.php#blinxpro%20&%20buddhaevil)

buddhaevil
03-28-2006, 11:05 AM
yes vote fore the ball and all your wildest dreams will come true

RobertoOrtiz
03-28-2006, 02:54 PM
Dont forget to add WIP files to this thread.

-R

blinxpro
03-29-2006, 12:11 PM
Sure thing Roberto! WIP's on the way.

BTW we used MAX.

We had a much more complex animation in mind but we have a deadline to meet in the next week so we really didn't have any time to do this. BUT, I just couldn't let another FXWARS slip by without even making a small attempt.

We didn't have enough time to render the particles that compliment the splash. So that part looks wierd. Oh well, what can ya do.

Good luck to everyone!

CGTalk Moderation
03-29-2006, 12:11 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.