PDA

View Full Version : GAME MODEL: low poly girl

Slicknic
12-13-2002, 02:38 AM
Here is a new model that I am working on. It is a total of 1224 polys. Let me know what you think.

devilmech
12-13-2002, 02:43 AM
Looks pretty good for low-poly. I think you should have put a little bit more definition in the face though

NelsonInomvan
12-13-2002, 05:17 PM
Nice work but the arms look very strange

ManuelM
12-13-2002, 07:15 PM
her clothing style reminds me a lot of lara croft.

advanced
12-16-2002, 07:33 AM
First off, this is some nice modeling, I would like to see some wireframe or perhaps some different angles to see what the girl's hands look like...but not too bad.

I do have some crits though. First off, how many polys do you have to work with? Second, the texturing job needs lots of work to compare to the game industry now. The skin is very flat and not many highlights can be seen. There just doesn't seem to be too much detail involved in the texture much at all with the exception of the face(unless a majority of that is polys...can't really tell).

If you want to see what is possible with 1300 or so polys and some great texturing, check out this link...
http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1512

shoot for that and you'll be everyone's hero...

keep up the good work though, I like the model(still wanna see the wireframe)...

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.