PDA

View Full Version : help please

lipe
02-24-2006, 10:05 PM
hello everybody, i need some help.
i have finished an simple animation in maya.. its about 300 frames.. so.. i rendered that like: "animation001.jpg" to "animation300.jpg".. but now, i dont know how to put this on after effects or premiere, to make a video.. can someone help me? is there a tutorial for it? is there a way to put this frames there and it plays automaticaly??
apreciate any help
verry sorry for my english
tnks for all

suztv
02-25-2006, 01:29 AM
Make sure your jpgs are in a folder.

Goto "File" and select "Import", then click on the first image in your ae browser window
It should ask you or have an option as to whether or not these images are in a series. This check box will be below the Format and Import as selection. Check this box and I would suggest checking the "Force alphabetical" order box as well.

Also - you should be able to just drag your folder into your project window. The same should apply as far as menu selection. AE should prompt you with the same or similar interface.

CGTalk Moderation
02-25-2006, 01:29 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.