PDA

View Full Version : Making someone bald using photoshop!

vineeth_pulari
02-24-2006, 05:43 PM
how to make someone bald on a pic using photoshop?

(i want an anser to it b4 monday morning IST, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,im begginggggg!)

bobzilla
02-24-2006, 08:56 PM
Well, I think the first thing you would need are some photos of bald people with similar appearance to the one who is becoming bald. Then you would clone/heal/copy from the bald pics to the "balding" pic.

Depending how much hair they have, it will be pretty tricky to make it look natural.

mangolass
02-25-2006, 12:02 AM
Yeah ~ first choice is start with a bald person!

Some are on pbase:
http://www.pbase.com/ira_morenberg/image/46130796/original
~ if you don't have a picture of a bald head that matches well enough you could also look for a chin or a bare shoulder or some other curved part of their body to copy and paste over the haired spot.

HTH,

LT

Whipyo
02-27-2006, 02:03 AM
I know it is past monday morning (well it is here in Australia) but what would help us answer your question is if you post a pic of the image you are trying to do it to.

It may be just a matter of picking tones from the forehead and brushing over the existing hair and then building shape with lighter and darker versions of those tones. Post a pic so we can be sure.

vineeth_pulari
02-27-2006, 06:37 AM
I know it is past monday morning (well it is here in Australia) but what would help us answer your question is if you post a pic of the image you are trying to do it to.

It may be just a matter of picking tones from the forehead and brushing over the existing hair and then building shape with lighter and darker versions of those tones. Post a pic so we can be sure.

thnks for info, i managed to do it with clone , burn and patch...i just wanted to do one, not for a particular image.

CGTalk Moderation
02-27-2006, 06:37 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.