PDA

View Full Version : Finalized Prize Packages

Vizfizz
02-23-2006, 09:32 AM
Although we had 16 contestants enter the contest, 2 have already been disqualified or have withdrawn leaving 14 contestants left. This of course removes the 1GB iPod nano from the prize package and restores the original Book Bag prize package option to include Lance Evan's EIAS book, an ILM Attack Gunship Team VFX patch, and an Episode II baseball cap.

So here are the prizes again:

Option 1: ILM Episode II Attack of the Clones Leather Crew Jacket.

Option 2: Episode II Collector's Book Bag with Lance Evan's EIAS book, ILM Patch, and an Episode II Baseball cap.

However, since I love you guys soooooo much, I just can't stand to see you mope around. (I know a couple of you had your eye on that Nano) If the 14 of you can finish the competition, I'll throw in a 512mb iPod shuffle in the mix.. and you know what, I'll give it to yah no matter which prize package you pick. So, work together guys. Encourage your fellow competitors to complete the competition. I've seen some great concepts so far. I can't wait to see what you start producing for stage 3.

Good luck!!

CGTalk Moderation
02-23-2006, 09:32 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.