PDA

View Full Version : Tree of Life, Concept Sketch_Scott Denton

Likesyrup
02-23-2006, 02:05 AM
Ten min sketch I did of an on going idea I have. Iam wanting to do in a couple diffrent mediums granted I ever find the time for it. I would like to do a 18X12 cante crayon and 2d digital version and try my hand at it in 3d. Its a really ruff sketch i know but any thoughts and or crits are welcome thanks.Any comment at all please
http://www.scottdenton3d.com/treeeof%20life.jpg

remcv8
02-23-2006, 02:02 PM
Oh Man, that's cool!!!

I'm eager to see your progress. This is a nice, original take on the tree of life.

My wife has a tatoo of the Tree of Life above her booty. I'll take a snap with my digital cam and put it up tonite.

Mediums??? Do you have Z-Brush??? You could do it all with that softy. 2d, 3d it doesn't matter!!!

Time is definately what you need.

Updates, more, more!!!

Silverleen
02-23-2006, 06:58 PM
Neato! what kinda color-scheme are you gonna try?

Likesyrup
03-06-2006, 06:30 AM
Remcv8- thanks for the comments man thatís awesome that she has it I have thought about getting this one my self when I get a cleaner version of it. I hope that at some point in the future I have time to sit down and dedicate myself to this project. I do have zbrush but haven't been able to really get a grasp on it yet still in the learning stages its def a very powerful tool. Thanks again for your comments and hope I have something to show you in the near future.

Silverleen- not sure yet on the color scheme tend to go with black and white allot cause color tends to frighten me but I think I will eventually try to go with the look and feel of some Pascal Blanche stuff but darker almost may try and tackle the old nervous look with there colors as well I guess it will be a trail and error kind of thing for me though. any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks again

CGTalk Moderation
03-06-2006, 06:30 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.