PDA

View Full Version : connecting parts?

olivierth
02-22-2006, 06:44 PM
I would like to know if there is a way of connecting parts of a body together. for example: High res hand to highres arm. (if I would work with the levels of subD)

DorisDay
03-01-2006, 08:37 AM
You need to read up on the multi-marker tool in ZBrush which is a bit awkward to be honest but will give you what you are asking for, but there is an excellent free plugin on ZBC by Marcus Civis called Marker Master which simplifies the task...

acmepixel
03-02-2006, 04:21 PM
I don't think Zbrush has a vertex weld or stitch function other than exporting the MultiMarkered objects and reimporting as a single mesh. There are weld options in the import feature.

Most people do their point modeling cleanup in a standard 3d app, if they want more control. Cinema4D is very good for this as is Max and Lightwave. Silo, Wings and Modo are also popular for Poly-SD Modeling.

Andreseloy
03-04-2006, 07:05 PM
The only way that connect function is in ZBrush is when you are working with model made from zsphere through the INSERT LOCAL MESH in the adaptive skin Panel beside as have been mentioned with Marker Master from Marcus....

Andreseloy

CGTalk Moderation
03-04-2006, 07:05 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.