PDA

View Full Version : New LightWave v9 Video - Image Filter: Sketch

Kurtis
02-21-2006, 07:58 PM
We've added a new LightWave v9 Feature Video to the videos page:
http://www.lightwave3d.com/lw9_demos.php

The new video is Image Filter: Sketch
ftp://ftp.newtek.com/pub/LightWave/LW9/Sketch.mov (ftp://ftp.newtek.com/pub/LightWave/LW9/Sketch.mov)

TrexGreg
02-21-2006, 11:55 PM
We've added a new LightWave v9 Feature Video to the videos page:
http://www.lightwave3d.com/lw9_demos.php

The new video is Image Filter: Sketch
ftp://ftp.newtek.com/pub/LightWave/LW9/Sketch.mov (ftp://ftp.newtek.com/pub/LightWave/LW9/Animation_Path.mov)

Kurtis...
The second link, by clicking on it directs to the Wind Animation Path movie...

Cheers,

Kurtis
02-22-2006, 01:49 PM
Weird. For some reason the link worked on some of the forums where I posted it, and didn't on some of them. Thanks for pointing that out. I've fixed the link in the post above.

Katachi
02-22-2006, 04:35 PM
Hey Kurtis,

just wanted to let you know, I am having troubles with the movies ever since they are online. I am using Firefox and a lot of times the movies (or the webpage) makes my Firefox hang or crash. Any idea what this may be?

Anybody else having problems or am I the only one?

Thanks
Katachi

Edit: Hmm, the probs seem to have gone. Today I have no problems, so forget about my post. :)

MagicMushroom
02-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Hey,I've got problems too.I'm using Opera,For some reason transfer is normal for let's say 10 minutes,but after that he's sloooowing down,and then stuck. :hmm:

thomasvandenabeele
02-24-2006, 09:22 AM
Uhm, well, I've been able to download it but I don't think others have missed much... Actually, it looked more like the photoshop plastic wrap filter than a sketched look. Have to say though, this is the only minor thing about LW9 for me, I'm thrilled about the rest!

T

duke
02-24-2006, 12:06 PM
No problems downloading via Firefox 1.0.6 or 1.5 here.

CGTalk Moderation
02-24-2006, 12:06 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.