PDA

View Full Version : rei ayanami and japagirl

lordu
02-21-2006, 02:12 PM
this is a normal japagirl.. my first digital painting ..with more realistic hair.... my english is sux.. but I want critiques abaut skin and hair plz =)

http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/889/cabelocool5sb.jpg

KatSArt
02-21-2006, 03:43 PM
i think you've done good on the skin and the hair, one crit i do have is the nose, it seems to be at a different angle than the rest of the face

her hair seems a bit choppy though, kinda dry and frizzy and not cared for... maybe some longer strokes when you're drawing it in... but it looks good, alive

mrnicebobby
02-22-2006, 03:39 AM
Great! Very good job. I just feel the nose is kinda odd, and the tip of the hair too. I thought the background behind her head and hair really nice, all the colours seem to really fit her in.
Her teeth are bothering me too, but they look really realistical, so you can keep them; will be fine.

mrnicebobby
02-22-2006, 03:48 AM
Great! Very good job. I just feel the nose is kinda odd, and the tip of the hair too. I thought the background behind her head and hair really nice, all the colours seem to really fit her in.
Her teeth are bothering me too, but they look really realistical, so you can keep them; will be fine.

CGTalk Moderation
02-22-2006, 03:48 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.