PDA

View Full Version : Help needed, Research Poll, Effects of facial designs on personalities

Zenneth
02-20-2006, 12:28 PM
Hi there, THX to anyone who reply or at least have a look into this post.

I'm currently doing a research under the topic of "The effects of Chinese Face Reading (CFR) on Character's facial design". What I wanted to prove was that by utilising CFR, a face that reflect on the character's personalities can be achieved.

Here, I have 8 Faces in their most natural states, with no make-ups or accessories. I would like you to describe, in your opinion, on what kind of person each of them seem to be. And for the character that got more than one variation, which face you prefer.

For statistical purpose, I would like to know your age, gender, and profession as well. But you don't have to tell me if you don't felt like it.

I'll mail to those who replied, to tell the characters' actual intended personalities.

P.S. I haven't been drawing much lately, that's why some of them didn't turn out well.
Also, if I don't have enough feedback, my paper'll be doom.
THX, ZDGEL

Zenneth
02-20-2006, 03:26 PM
I forgot to mention that if I don't have enough feedback, my paper'll be doom.

CGTalk Moderation
02-20-2006, 03:26 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.