PDA

View Full Version : Vue 5 Importing object problem

ReZBLuE
02-19-2006, 05:35 AM
Hey, I have Vue 5 Infinite and am trying to import my Maya .mb files but they will not open. How can I get them into the program? Do I have to resave them under a different file format?

MsLin
02-19-2006, 11:57 PM
Vue does not import .mb files. Some of the file formats it will import include .3ds, .obj, .lwo, .cob, .dwf (there are others)

You will need to load the object into another program and save it into one of the formats Vue accepts.

Lin

micgaz
03-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Hi,

I know this is an older thread, but can someone give me examples of the programs you could use o convert Maya .mb files to a format that Vue can use?

Thanks,
mic

JuanManuel
03-06-2006, 11:14 PM
I suppose the best program to export your maya files is through maya itself. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't mb the extension for files for Maya PLE? I suppose in that case there is not much you can do, apart from finding someone with the complete version of Maya, and let him/her export the objects.

CGTalk Moderation
03-06-2006, 11:15 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.