PDA

View Full Version : Wile_E_Coyote articulation

ossosso
02-15-2006, 08:25 PM
Hi everybody! :)

Under the directory "messiah_content\scene\samples" there's a rigged model: Wile_E_Coyote.mpj

I noticed that if I try to rotate the "Head" (and some other articulation) it rotate to fast when I move just a bit my mouse. It seems impossible to control.
It's a my problem? I should fix something?

Thank you friends!

ByeZ!

AlexK
02-15-2006, 08:46 PM
Hi everybody! :)

Under the directory "messiah_content\scene\samples" there's a rigged model: Wile_E_Coyote.mpj

I noticed that if I try to rotate the "Head" (and some other articulation) it rotate to fast when I move just a bit my mouse. It seems impossible to control.
It's a my problem? I should fix something?

Thank you friends!

ByeZ!

sounds like the expressions are missing the conversion to Radians. Try multiplying the expression for the head by "DTOR".

So that it reads "<expression that is already there>*DTOR"

ossosso
02-16-2006, 08:10 AM
I Thank you very much AlexK, but you have to forgive me, my knowledge of the software isn't yet advanced, and when I take a look to all those expression I really don't understand where insert "*DTOR".

I link you to the project file, if you can take a look I'll be really grateful! :)

http://www.ossosso.altervista.org/willy.html

Thanks, byeZ!!

ossosso
02-16-2006, 09:58 AM
Now I've understood.
In the scene I've changed the coordinate from "Local Coordinate" to "World Coordinate". Now I've restablished to Local and it works.. I don't understand why but it's enough :D

ByeZ!

CGTalk Moderation
02-16-2006, 09:58 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.