PDA

View Full Version : Audio looping problem

bugzilla
02-14-2006, 09:45 PM
I have just started having this problem with audio in Lightwave. I load an audio clip I need to synch the animation to (usually a piece of dialog). It shows up in the timeline as a waveform. I animate, then make a preview. Normally, when I play back the preview it normally plays the audio in perfect synch. Just recently, not only does the audio go out of aynch, but the last second or two of the audio clip repeats, causing me to not have any idea how my animation is matching up with the audio. I am using the same audio format I normally do, standard Windows PCM WAV files.

Any ideas?

bugzilla
02-15-2006, 07:45 PM
Ok. I loaded up some scenes last night that used to work perfectly when I created and played back previews of them and they have the same audio looping problem now. Absolutely nothing software related has changed. The last thing that happened was I added a GIG of memory (I only had 512!). Can that new memory cause this kind of problem?

CGTalk Moderation
02-15-2006, 07:45 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.