PDA

View Full Version : PROJECT PHOENIX ENTRY: Randall Bahnsen

RBahn
02-13-2006, 09:02 PM
A quaint little country garden, once beautifully maintained,is now fallen into ruin.
The dead weeds and vines covering the garden wall and the dirty, cracked pottery show that neglect and drought has taken its toll since the owner of the property passed away. From beneath the dead plants and vines the fallen sculpture of a "greenman" ,an ancient symbol of nature and rebirth, appears to smile as he looks upon the buds of wildflowers that have begun to sprout from the remains of the long dead cultivated plants, the little flowers bringing color and life back to the garden and transforming their bleak surroundings with their beauty.

I really hope that I can find the time to finish this challenge, but even if I can't I would like to give it a try. It's the journey that counts, as they say.

Vizfizz
02-14-2006, 12:38 AM
Very true Randall. Do what you can.

percy06
02-14-2006, 12:46 AM
this sounds like a trluy good stoy mine is a quick and simple idea you seem to have put in a lot of thought into this kodos my man

RBahn
02-21-2006, 06:17 AM
Here is my initial sketch. A bit rough but hopefully it gets the idea across...

AVTPro
02-23-2006, 02:17 AM
Hope you can find the time too, sounds very interesting.

CGTalk Moderation
02-23-2006, 02:17 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.