PDA

View Full Version : UltraViolet: Congratulations!!

uncommongrafx
02-11-2006, 01:47 PM
Rashad,
Just saw a commercial for your flick. Well done. You'll get some of my money, too. ;)

Kudos, sir.

Kid-Mesh
02-11-2006, 02:36 PM
LOL....you killing me bro :scream:

Shade01's flick is UltraViolent (http://www.ecreativityworks.com/)....plus it's celshaded. But I see how it could confuse you. :twisted:

uncommongrafx
02-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Awww, shucks. I was thrilled to hear he signed a deal and thought this was the fruition thereof.

Standing corrected.

Shade01
02-11-2006, 08:33 PM
Dude... everybody mistakes my film for that film ever since the trailer came out.

Coincedently, or not, it used to be called Ultraviolent, but they changed the name within the last year or so.

NanoGator
02-13-2006, 05:56 PM
Awww, shucks. I was thrilled to hear he signed a deal and thought this was the fruition thereof.

Standing corrected.

I thought the same thing. I was halfway through writing a congrats note to Shade01 before I thought "I should watch the trailer before I finish this."

[Edit: I meant that like "I made that mistake, too", not "RTFA". Sorry I didn't phrase that better originally.]

CGTalk Moderation
02-13-2006, 05:56 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.