PDA

View Full Version : ROBERTO'S BULLHORN: OK MAGAZINE WEEK IS OVER (as of Friday)

RobertoOrtiz
02-10-2006, 08:45 PM
I am stopping that sucker before it kills the forum.

A regular thread will go up on Saturday.

-R

MechaHateChimp
02-10-2006, 09:02 PM
I personally liked the magazine project and would have liked to have done two more of the pop-sci covers instead of the olympic ones.

I think the templete was a good idea but maybe we could have the option to create our own layouts if theres ever a decision to do them again in the future.

Freakwncy
02-10-2006, 10:15 PM
i agree w/ the chimp.. not bad.. i would prefer to have editable text... that's all.. the template was cool...

aelwine
02-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Nothing wrong with the covers IMO, personaly I was just a bit too busy and tired to do them every day but I've the intention to catch up as much as I can during the week-end, some of the topics were cool.
yet it would perhaps have been better if we had been able to change some stuff about the layout (like the colors of the title or such things).
But I think it's an interesting topic, and I don't think it was really unpopular, some nice pics have been done this week ^^

Sagii
02-11-2006, 05:23 AM
I have some catching up to do too, I am missing 4 sketches already.. havent missed one since the beginnig of the year so I will defienlty be posting. I didnt mind the covers, I have just been to busy applying for jobs. It is soo much work to try and find work, while not working. :hmm:

Mu
02-13-2006, 08:15 AM
*scratches scalp*oops... I was supposed to use the cover template for the "Olympic Games" sketch, too?

CGTalk Moderation
02-13-2006, 08:15 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.