PDA

View Full Version : 'greener pastures' 2 min cgi

ARI-PANZER
02-10-2006, 10:26 AM
alo alo ,

this be me cartoon all be it 2 minutes and eight seconds long.
it be a fanciful tale concerning the lives of sheep i hope it is enjoyed.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2785513541271694120&q=greener+pastures

hope it works,

aaargghhh,

so long me harties

ari panzer

JesseDavis
02-11-2006, 08:15 AM
cool. I'll try to start this off politically correctly, and against any obvious "observations"... I like most of the animation. A lot of it is too fluid, flowy, and slow. It's a good story, so you have that to your advantage. I can say I didn't care for the render style, and perhaps you should study lighting techniques. The facial expressions in the sheep were great though, and you did a good job keeping all the motion together. I especially enjoyed the slow motion thing, and although slow, the way the sheep climbed over the fence. Anyways, look into better styles of lighting, because it was rather bland. Good job though. ***/*****

quinn-paynter
02-11-2006, 10:57 AM
Hey man,
Good to see your posting your work. Be good to see more of what youve done so far this year. If you got time come enter some of the animation comps at Simply CG. See ya round.

ARI-PANZER
02-11-2006, 11:44 PM
hey m0o g0o,

thanks for your reply,

yeah i have a long way to go in all aspects of cgi but it's a steady road to improvement from here.

ARI-PANZER
03-07-2006, 12:23 AM
arrggghhh................

poor little greener pastures no one cares

CGTalk Moderation
03-07-2006, 12:23 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.