PDA

View Full Version : FXWars! THE OCEAN!: Stacey Fuller

niotxx
02-10-2006, 08:40 AM
First time entering one of these challenges...won't be starting for a couple days as just finishing my animation reel but this should be heaps of fun! I'm going to be attempting "THE SHIP" - I saw the greatest piece of inspiration today while i was in my local art gallery. I can't wait to get started!

romace
02-16-2006, 10:22 PM
good luck

we are waiting

niotxx
02-20-2006, 02:50 AM
thanks romace!

Animation reel is finally done so I'm now ready to start. Will be working on shot design over the next couple of days...images coming soon.

niotxx
03-06-2006, 09:05 AM
just an update from my end....managed to get some time to pop on and update...have been busily working on more work with my reel for the prospects of a job so haven't had much time to do anything..i think i'm passed the point of being able to finish it in time but none the less...will be starting work on my idea next wednesday - always wanted to do this type of shot. Since I won't get it done in time I'll make a thread up in the WIP forums!

My Concept:
I'm thinking of creating a ghost/haunted ship sailing through the dark misty ocean waters on a dark night - think scary looking oceanliner with a haunted feel....have done some reference image searches in terms of inspiring imagery for it...am up to ship design.

RobertoOrtiz
03-17-2006, 11:43 PM
Hope to see an update soon. The dateline is fast approaching, so you have enought time to render the final scene.

-R

CGTalk Moderation
03-17-2006, 11:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.