PDA

View Full Version : Living an Atomic Life

Matches14
03-02-2002, 10:52 AM
I didn't exactly meet the guidlines so I think for the Landscape Challenge. This picture doesnt show the obvious effects on the surroundings. Again, another image that I invented as it went along. If you notice, a person surviving the "you name it" is living inside a tree and uses the pipes coming from a nuclear power plant/factory as part of his home. I was originally going to put some HUGE apples hanging from the tree or add some type of mutant objects to the scene but felt like it's better left alone. It's a somewhat sloppy Photoshop picture that I couldve made a ton better, but not bad for about 12 hours or less. Any criticism no matter how harsh is accepted. Even though I'm not going to mess with this painting anymore, some critz might help for the next one...whatever it might be. Of course...more images at my website which needs to be badly updated.

http://www.JoshNeuman.com/Site/Pages/Pictures/ToxicScape_LOW.jpg

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.