PDA

View Full Version : rendering black.It's deosn't render maya scene file

yuen
02-08-2006, 05:07 AM
I'm render AMB occlusion pass for my student final. But maya doesn't render correctly base on my global setting. Just rendered some black image. Hope someone had the same problem before. How to solve it. I tried to rename camera name. Batch render, and tried on script render but doesn't work. PLEASE HELP

asche
02-08-2006, 08:11 AM
since there is a search option where you probably already found that it cant be that you didnt set the max distance other than 0 in your mib_amb_occlusion probably your pc is broken and you need to get a new one ....

you DID use the search, didnt you ?

yuen
02-08-2006, 01:32 PM
i think i you miss understood or i wrong way to present it. when i test render i'll render out. but when i batch render it'll render black image in iff format but i render in targa. is that because my collage had install maya 7 but i work at maya 6.5. it had both version in our pc. because maya will take 7 for the rendering. As i know maya older version layering will confuse at maya 7. but anyway thanks for your reply

CGTalk Moderation
02-08-2006, 01:32 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.