PDA

View Full Version : Lighting Challenge #2: azazel

azazel
02-07-2006, 10:01 PM
Just having some fun with script #2. No textures at all, except the bottle and the table everything even has the same shader... ;). There was quite a lot of mixing in postproduction. Tried to keep it visually simple.

http://sykut.pp.com.pl/azazel/kuchnia.jpg

jeremybirn
02-08-2006, 02:49 AM
Looking good! It somehow seems more like a foggy kitchen than a kitchen with really bright glare though. I mean, the orange from the bottle bleeding all the way back to the sink and counter. If the window is supposed to be super-bright, maybe its reflection in the table can be made bright as well, and the edges can glow and there can be rims on the paper towels and all the way around the window frame. I can't tell what material the cork is made of, is the cork glass too?

-jeremy

azazel
02-08-2006, 09:17 AM
it loks foggy indeed, that was the goal - to keep everything except the bottle and immediate surroundings in sort of haze... but i like the idea of more rims, will try to incorporate that.

floze
02-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Man I wish I had the time to participate.. the new challenge looks even more challenging than the last one. I hope I'll find the time to get some things for it done. Keep it up all, this stuff is evolving great! :thumbsup:

CeDeEl
02-09-2006, 04:51 PM
wow! looks like some alien ship aproaching! just kidding :).

CGTalk Moderation
02-09-2006, 04:51 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.