PDA

View Full Version : framerate problem(maybe), please help.

TheVUP
02-07-2006, 06:21 PM
First i imported 3D rendered element which is in tiff sequence (contain 251 frames and that be cause i rendered it from frame 0-250) to AE but in AE it set my footage to 30 FPS (how to change to 25 FPS?Is it involve?) so it didn't match with my video file which is in PAL format.
So when i render my work and watch it. I notice that my 3D movement is not smooth.
How can i fix this? Which process did i get it wrong?
Thanks

So sorry for my poor english.

DLangley
02-07-2006, 07:19 PM
If I understand your question, go to Composition, Composition Settings and pick the appropriate PAL preset. It will set the composition size and frame rate you are looking for.

TheVUP
02-07-2006, 08:48 PM
Composite setting is already PAL.But only 3D object that's not 25 FPS.It's 30 FPS!!
And its movement is not smooth.

but thanks anyway.

Buzzoff
02-07-2006, 09:28 PM
hmm, maybe this will help

go to the project window (where you have your image sequence) and right click on it
select Interpret Footage > Main (or when it is selected just press ctrl+f or on a mac cmd+f)

when a window opens there will be a place that says "assume this frame rate"

i think the default value is 30 frames, and for your project input the number 25,

hope that helps

EDIT: and be sure that in that window where the section "Seperate fields", is off, if your sequence is not interlaces (and probably it is not)

CGTalk Moderation
02-07-2006, 09:28 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.