PDA

View Full Version : My first animation!

rago
02-07-2006, 12:19 PM
Hi guys,
this is my first post in this section, and what I'm presenting is my first animation.
It was done in A:M and it was my thesis for my design school diploma!
This is the link:

http://amfilms.hash.com/search/entry.php?entry=1083

Let me know if you enjoy it, and don't be to hard on me, it's my first short after all!

Rago.

Toxic Frog
02-07-2006, 04:34 PM
Neat - for a first effort, this is very ambitious and well done. The story is funny and didn't get dull. I might recommend tightening up the editing here and there to make it a bit shorter, but overall it's good work!

rago
02-08-2006, 10:53 AM
Thanx for your reply Toxic Frog,
you're right, as every work is finished you look at it and see that you could've fixed in a way or another to make it nicer, but unfortunately I had a thesis to hand in for my diploma, and though there were things I would've liked to work on better and longer I could'nt!
It was done in june 2005, so now that I want to head myself in a new project I'll keep those aspects present! :p

Rago.

rago
02-10-2006, 11:26 AM
Hey there,
no replys, you must think my work really sucks then!!!:eek:
Don't be shy,

Rago.

HenningK
02-11-2006, 06:45 PM
Ha! really cute.
I felt for the character... Id watch another if it were to be continued.
For next time, Id work on the lighting and rendering, all the other parts seem pretty solid.
Maybe you could give marty some more cockroach-like features.
love,hen

CGTalk Moderation
02-11-2006, 06:45 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.