PDA

View Full Version : Custom Car Modeling Tutorial

tomglod
02-05-2006, 02:51 AM
Hey Guys,

I've put together a quick tutorial on getting the basic shape of a car, for further modeling of a custom car. The resulting mesh is easily changed into pretty much anything and uses only quads.

The link is provided.

Cheers,

Tom

http://www.freewebtown.com/tomanizer1979/3D/Custom%20Car%20Design%20Tutorial.zip

ragingpixels
02-17-2006, 08:47 PM
that was rather useless, i mean there was really no use for the top view of the car anyway, if all you did was make from the side, I didnt even try it out, I made a car tutorial as well, its below yours, the lamborghini murcielago one, if you really want to make a car, look minesup, its a video tutorial. but your technique is good, just not well planned out, later.

-RPP

Primitiv
02-18-2006, 12:28 AM
Ragingpixels, your less than gentlemanly ways are a real turn off from even looking at your tut.

tonare
02-18-2006, 06:25 AM
I agree with Prim, the guy took his own time to make a tut for people, and I'm sure some will use it.:)

Shortricci
02-22-2006, 01:54 PM
TomGlod I will definately be downloading your tutorial... It can only be a good thing for the beginner, which I count myself as being...

Keep it up, because if it wasn't for people like you then this skill would just be a profession! :thumbsup:

Thank you!

CGTalk Moderation
02-22-2006, 01:54 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.