PDA

View Full Version : Cant rotate model with some paint options on, need help

jukke
02-04-2006, 03:00 PM
lets say i want to paint fur or noise on one of my models, when i do that i can no longer rotate or move my model around. is it possible to move your model around with fur or noise?

are my only paint options: std, inflat, smooth, pinch nudge(and some others) while painting on a model without loosing the abilty to rotate it or move it around?...not that thats bad or anything but im just wondering.

eblondin
02-05-2006, 07:47 PM
When working on a poly 3d mesh or imported .obj and in edit mode. yes std, inflate, smooth, pinch nudge(and some others) are your only modeling tools, other than move rotate and scale.

To do any further editing, and to get full use of all of zbrush's tools, you have to use the projection master (hotkey "g"). Once you drop your model to the canvas you can use all the tools you want to help deform your mesh. Once you are done. Hit hotkey "g" to pick your model back up and you can then again rotate around it.

CGTalk Moderation
02-05-2006, 07:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.