PDA

View Full Version : problem with adobe software

noorlander
12-09-2002, 01:59 PM
Hi!

i run Adobe Premiere on dual monitors, but i can't stretch the timeline window over the both monitors, it just snapping to the edge of one of them, I have same problem on After FX.

Anyone have a solution for that or know whats wrong?

shoo
12-09-2002, 02:06 PM
I think it is more a mistake of your display settings. You can tell your computer 2 different things:

1) display 2 "desktops". On every monitor one. This would mean an app will be snapped to one monitor when you move it. Can't just be in the middle.

2) tell the computer that the two monitors display one big screen. So you won't have the snapping problems. Should be somewhere in the display options tab. At least for my matrox dual head it is. :shrug:

noorlander
12-09-2002, 02:09 PM
I have nView running on my computer and it thinking I have one big desktop, I can maximize the program to the two screens but not the timeline window...

arvid
12-22-2002, 02:21 AM
Use DualView instead, that's what all the applications are compatible with, in my experience. Using a fake-really-wide-desktop make strange things happen

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.