PDA

View Full Version : Does Zbrush support two screens

DarkAngelSyn
02-02-2006, 05:16 PM
I just got my hands on Zbrush, what a sweet program. But does anyone know if Zbrush 2.0 will support two screens. I really want to tear off the menus and put them on the other screen, but it doesn't appear to support that. Anyone know if it's even possible?

Angel Syn
Environment artist
www.animationangel.com (http://www.animationangel.com)

TVeyes
02-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Palettes and buttons must remain within the Zbrush window, so no, you cannot use two screens like that. You can however expand the Zbrush window so it fills two screens. To do that press the Restore button at the top right, position and scale the window to your liking and store the configuration (Ctrl + Shift + i).

DarkAngelSyn
02-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Damm! Yah I tried that already but it's not quite the same. Thanks though

acmepixel
02-03-2006, 10:09 PM
I have a three-screen setup. I can place the zbrush window centered on the middle monitor (main monitor) with the left and right palette shelfs on the left and right monitors. This gives me my full screen, center monitor dedicated to the canvas. :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
02-03-2006, 10:09 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.