PDA

View Full Version : Another Little Mouse

Thyriax
02-02-2006, 04:57 PM
Hello !
Here my new mod. (still WIP). At this time, no texture, only color apply on the mesh.
Maybe a complete background will coming.
Hope you'll enjoy !

Sagadur
02-03-2006, 03:18 PM
I like him!
Specially the ear which seems to have a fitting amount of backlighting.

That hat needs a good deal of balance to stay on that head (it looks like a little tilting will cause it to drop). Maybe it could sit a bit lower if there wherer parts cut out of the rim to leave a little space for the ears (but that would damage such a fine piece ;-) ). So this is an impression and not critique.

Looking forward to see him "furred".

Thyriax
02-07-2006, 10:10 AM
Thks Sagadur for your com! And i'm agree with you for the hat. But for now, i check the fur (only for you!). I've add some textures too. It's too bad that my computer stop often cause i've only 512Ko Ram, and for rendering fur it's too just !! But the result isn't bad.
Bye!

Sagadur
02-07-2006, 07:25 PM
Ahhhh - makes him a lot more friendly (even if he's not brushed ;-) ).

He's more and more becoming a really mousy gentleman.
Don't stop improving that way :-)

losb
02-07-2006, 09:33 PM
This looks great. But the style of the shoes dosn't quite fit the character(thats what I think). Other than that it looks great.

Thyriax
02-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Sagadur > Yes! The fur change is life! BTW, if you got advise to improve speed of rendering of fur, it'll really help me ;)
l_o_s_b > that's right! the shoes doesn't fit at all. But i'll work on it soon!

Tnks for reply!

Thyriax
02-08-2006, 11:37 PM
All right!! I think that he's ready to be rigging and posing.
Any critique?
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/thyriax/CGTALK/souris06.jpg

Jordan_Cat
02-09-2006, 07:27 AM
nice character, i like the fur. :)

Sagadur
02-09-2006, 07:46 PM
I'm sorry, but I only started using Cinema 4Ds new hair module and thus can give no advice on hait in other aplications.

Personally I like the shiny shoes a lot ;-).

Thyriax
02-15-2006, 02:36 PM
Hello There
Here a little update! Hope you like! Maybe soon,i'll put mouse-girl-singer...(again to work with fur...) and check the assembly (it's just a test)
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/thyriax/CGTALK/souris071.jpg

CGTalk Moderation
02-15-2006, 02:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.