PDA

View Full Version : Combustion Tutorials / Online Resources??

BlissDD
12-09-2002, 10:10 AM
Hi All,

Sorry if this has been asked b4...but...im having a hard time finding any tutorials for combustion v2....or any kinda online prescence :(....

The thread here, that proposes a Combustion Post...type site....im ALL FOR IT!!! :bounce: and would be willing to help!!!

Cheers all

dmeyer
12-09-2002, 03:03 PM
combustion is one of those rare programs that comes with both great manuals and great tutorials in the box. I believe that the discreet site also has a selection of these.

There is also a book out called "combustion *courseware" that is even more tutorials.

Mazer
12-09-2002, 03:28 PM
Here are some cool tut but they are in spanish, maybe you can try babelfish or something:)

http://rbyproductions.iespana.es/rbyproductions/

BlissDD
12-09-2002, 08:45 PM
thanks guys...

Whats babblefish??...is it some translation proggie???....cheers again:thumbsup:

pwhitlock
12-16-2002, 02:18 AM
Hey BlissDD
3dbuzz just announced that they will have a combustion training cd available for download this week. So definately check it out. The videos he makes are great.
:bounce:

BlissDD
12-16-2002, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by pwhitlock
Hey BlissDD
3dbuzz just announced that they will have a combustion training cd available for download this week. So definately check it out. The videos he makes are great.
:bounce:

hi pwhitlock...

yep know all about Buzz....have nearly ebery VTM!!! ;)

I personally think its one of the best sites on the net...such awesome support for its user base!!!

Cheers dude for thinking of me :D

pwhitlock
12-16-2002, 07:48 PM
No problem. I thought I remembered you from 3dbuzz forums, and wanted to make sure you saw the new vtm announcement.
I just got the Combustion demo for a project and was searching for some good tutorials and then I saw that Buzz had one ready. What would we do without him!!!!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.