PDA

View Full Version : Good news from the mothership.

Vizfizz
02-01-2006, 09:44 PM
Hey everyone...

I'm happy to report that our presence on the CG Talk forum has stirred some conversations over at the EITG watercooler. I've verified that EITG is currently out of demo hardware dongles because of an "unusual surge" of interested people taking a look at the EIAS demo. The good news is more hardware keys have already been ordered to meet the new demand in interest. In addition to that, Philip Martin at EITG sales has informed me that EITG wishes to extend its January 2006 blow out offer to those interested parties who are considering purchasing a seat of EIAS. Right now you can purchase a new seat of EIAS for $695 and current owers of EIAS can purchase an additional seat for $595. That's pretty exceptional considering that the typical price of EIAS is normally $895.

Take advantage of it!

percy06
02-01-2006, 11:08 PM
vizfizz do you ever leave your PC or better still your mac whitch ever one you use. i think this is realy cool i might head over to TS forum and say that EI is cheap for the mo. as that is where i 1st found out about EI. back in my dark days as a truespace user go i loved all the crash's i had back there. if truespace was a stunt car i would be dead. but i did love TS ease to pick up i'll give it that.

kevmo
02-01-2006, 11:24 PM
there's a mothership?!!!

I knew it!

I AM an alien...

Vizfizz
02-01-2006, 11:59 PM
vizfizz do you ever leave your PC or better still your mac whitch ever one you use. i think this is realy cool i might head over to TS forum and say that EI is cheap for the mo. as that is where i 1st found out about EI. back in my dark days as a truespace user go i loved all the crash's i had back there. if truespace was a stunt car i would be dead. but i did love TS ease to pick up i'll give it that.

Between my Mac, PC and blackberry I'm always connected. :)

sacslacker
02-02-2006, 12:16 AM
I have to say that working with the guys at EI has been really cool, immediate responses to emails and that sort of thing.

The price hit a point where I could justify picking up the software (and I have). I'm excited to see what I can do with it. My gut feeling tells me that this is one of the better deals out in 3D land right now. With our investment in our current Maya based pipeline, any application over the $600-$700 mark has to really justify itself.

I've always been interested in EI, especially coming from the Sacramento area where an old local company (Play inc) had at one time, owned the software (as I understand it). As it works out, I just never had the chance to see to play with the software that was creating a lot of buzz in some local circles. I'm stoked to have EI coming in the mail!

Vizfizz
02-02-2006, 01:41 AM
I have to say that working with the guys at EI has been really cool, immediate responses to emails and that sort of thing.

The price hit a point where I could justify picking up the software (and I have). I'm excited to see what I can do with it. My gut feeling tells me that this is one of the better deals out in 3D land right now. With our investment in our current Maya based pipeline, any application over the $600-$700 mark has to really justify itself.

I've always been interested in EI, especially coming from the Sacramento area where an old local company (Play inc) had at one time, owned the software (as I understand it). As it works out, I just never had the chance to see to play with the software that was creating a lot of buzz in some local circles. I'm stoked to have EI coming in the mail!

Well hang in there Brian... I've got something up my sleeve that should raise an eyebrow or two. You should be able to put your new software to good work.

kevmo
02-02-2006, 02:25 AM
Who would've thunk?

CGTalk Moderation
02-02-2006, 02:25 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.